نواز شریف تیرے اصولوں سے جلتا ہے زمانہ

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz left the country under the mountain of debt, looted the country to the core, destroyed the economy & now the current government is paying that debt.
Majority of the paid Patwaris are from Nooni media cell whose job is to defend their corrupt master Noora & his corrupt family.
If you are not of them then that’s good but it is normally their paid servants who defend these looters
Niazi dumped Pakistan with 40% more loan within a year. Not a stone was laid to construct any thing. Where is all that money which was borrowed externally. Internally record money was borrowed too. In fact Khan failed to collect tax, Revenue head resigned when he failed. PML(N) got 60 billion dollars loan debt too but they took loans for that and double the tax collection in five years. They never cried like Khan and his supporters are when they are failed to run the country.

Awan S

Raheel Sharif wasn’t the PM, it was Noora & he had the power to make such executive decisions. As I said you can cry again & again like a baby but you cannot hide the facts. Even Zardari said at the time, “Nawaz allowed Musharraf to leave the country, Nawaz Sharif plays double game & Nawaz government said that Musharraf should be allowed to leave when asked by the court”. This was reported in “The News” on 26 May 20018, which is a Patwari media groups. Let me give you the proof
Now if you have any shame, you will apologise for your continuous lies in Ramadan but you won’t, because you are a paid servant of Noora.
Carry on licking corrupts arse
Yes Raheel Sharif did not had any authority it was nawaz who ordered to restore peace when there was one bomb blast every week. Army was there before Nawaz as well but did not bother to restore peace in zardari & Musharaf era. Nawaz allowed Musharaf to leave the country and Khan allowed Nawaz to leave the country. What is the difference?

Modest

Lol... you now start to believe even Zardari for proving yourself right ? What a low level selfish person you are. This is called dishonesty at its peak . I said that the treason case on Musharraf , the father of Bongi's inspiration , is a definite example of how NS consider Musharraf and all other Haramis of GHQ.This is the first case of treason under article 61 in the history of Pakistan . I also mentioned to you that it was the real bone of contention between GHQ generals and NS . They all ran to protect this bastard because they would have all be implicated if Musharraf was able to record his statement in the court. The whole Pakistan know the story of Musharraf and how he was running from one place to another place try to avoid facing justice. But for the Musharraf lovers like you , what did you do ? When the Judge punished Musharraf and order to hang his body more than once, You all the paidawar o Musharraf ran to denounce that judge and put an application in the case to dismiss the Judge. This is your way of protecting the Bastard and here you are trying to blame NS for allowing him to leave . What a sour thorn you have been . Can't even produce a good argument for your Boot Licking .
Beta I gave you the proof that even your current best ally Zardari spoke the truth about this matter at that time. Nowadays Zardari & his party are your allies. If they say something in your favour, you believe it straightaway but if they don’t then you dismiss it, how convenient is that. You Patwaris are really hypocrites. If Zardari today says that Nawaz is a saint, I am sure you will bow to him in gratitude. This is called dishonesty & opportunism.
Beta you should admit that Noora & his gang were desperate for Musharraf to leave the country that’s why they requested the court should allow Musharraf to leave. You know Noora is a renowned coward & he has a history of running like a dog at the time of trouble.
As you paid Patwaris are a bunch of crooks so it is your duty to defend your corrupt masters no matter what. As
As I said Noora is a product of Boots & without Boots there will be no Noora & no Patwaris. Don’t disrespect Boots because without them you filthy creatures wouldn’t have any existence

Modest

Niazi dumped Pakistan with 40% more loan within a year. Not a stone was laid to construct any thing. Where is all that money which was borrowed externally. Internally record money was borrowed too. In fact Khan failed to collect tax, Revenue head resigned when he failed. PML(N) got 60 billion dollars loan debt too but they took loans for that and double the tax collection in five years. They never cried like Khan and his supporters are when they are failed to run the country.
Nawaz borrowed more money in his five years than the previous 65 years combined. Nawaz laundered most of that 60 billion dollar loan to his & his family accounts abroad. So who will pay that debt? Imran borrowed the money to pay instalments of that debt. He is not looting the country like Noora did.
Pm Khan is clearing the debt & mess which your corrupt master created.
Exports decreased from 25 Billion to 20 Billion in Nooras time plus the economy & all the industries including the cotton industry were destroyed in his tenure. Noora didn’t spend any money on health & education. He made big commission in few unnecessary projects. PM Imran Khan is not a thief like Nawaz that’s why he is worried about the country & he has put the country on the right path of recovery. Noora & his gang were enjoying the theft & looting of the country. He used the debt & Tax payers money to buy hundreds of properties in the UK & Middle East & to strengthen his own business.
Shame on you paid Patwari for defending these thieves & looters

Modest

Yes Raheel Sharif did not had any authority it was nawaz who ordered to restore peace when there was one bomb blast every week. Army was there before Nawaz as well but did not bother to restore peace in zardari & Musharaf era. Nawaz allowed Musharaf to leave the country and Khan allowed Nawaz to leave the country. What is the difference?
When Raheel Shareef was restoring peace in the country, Nawaz & his family were busy in bringing Modi to his house for family function. Nawaz was doing his own family business deals with Indian businessmen while Raheel Shareef was busy in dismantling Indian sponsored terrorist networks.
Khota Khor Patwari I can school you day & night but it will be just a waste of time on you donkeys

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Beta I gave you the proof that even your current best ally Zardari spoke the truth about this matter at that time. Nowadays Zardari & his party are your allies. If they say something in your favour, you believe it straightaway but if they don’t then you dismiss it, how convenient is that. You Patwaris are really hypocrites. If Zardari today says that Nawaz is a saint, I am sure you will bow to him in gratitude. This is called dishonesty & opportunism.
Beta you should admit that Noora & his gang were desperate for Musharraf to leave the country that’s why they requested the court should allow Musharraf to leave. You know Noora is a renowned coward & he has a history of running like a dog at the time of trouble.
As you paid Patwaris are a bunch of crooks so it is your duty to defend your corrupt masters no matter what. As
As I said Noora is a product of Boots & without Boots there will be no Noora & no Patwaris. Don’t disrespect Boots because without them you filthy creatures wouldn’t have any existence
you are one dumb ass as i noticed. your continue to repeat the mantra shows me how mature you have been.

Modest

you are one dumb ass as i noticed. your continue to repeat the mantra shows me how mature you have been.
Beta Patwari when you have no argument left then you start such bullshit.
Kya Noora parchi Sharif aur kya os keh dumb paid Patwari. You can cry but you cannot hide the facts. Carry on licking corrupts arse, you will remain a slave of the looters forever

Zaidi Qasim

Beta Patwari when you have no argument left then you start such bullshit.
Kya Noora parchi Sharif aur kya os keh dumb paid Patwari. You can cry but you cannot hide the facts. Carry on licking corrupts arse, you will remain a slave of the looters forever
Listen pottyhead, try to read your posts and see what kind of argument you have left . You continue to repeat all the BS in the world yet unable to defend the hud haram your friends Musharraf and Raheel . I see who is not only a slave of Boots but try to justify the licking Publicly .

Awan S

When Raheel Shareef was restoring peace in the country, Nawaz & his family were busy in bringing Modi to his house for family function. Nawaz was doing his own family business deals with Indian businessmen while Raheel Shareef was busy in dismantling Indian sponsored terrorist networks.
Khota Khor Patwari I can school you day & night but it will be just a waste of time on you donkeys
Who brought Raheel Sharif from fourth junior position otheriwse this bullshit army was there in Musharaf and Zardari era. Indian has not even killed even 1% of what our forces killed innocent people which Musharif while on so called war on terror. It were about 100,000 people killed in about 10 years, if someone need to hate then hate your army not India. Pak foj for salam bullshit. How can you school me; my son is even older than you and I have gone to best schools in the world.
مجھے سکھائے گا بچا جس کے ہیرو خان اور آرمی نے ملک کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دی شرم سے ڈوب مارو خان نے چھ کی اوسط سے ترقی کرتی مہیشت کو منفی ایک اعشاریہ پانچ پر پوھنچا دیا -

Awan S

Nawaz borrowed more money in his five years than the previous 65 years combined. Nawaz laundered most of that 60 billion dollar loan to his & his family accounts abroad. So who will pay that debt? Imran borrowed the money to pay instalments of that debt. He is not looting the country like Noora did.
Pm Khan is clearing the debt & mess which your corrupt master created.
Exports decreased from 25 Billion to 20 Billion in Nooras time plus the economy & all the industries including the cotton industry were destroyed in his tenure. Noora didn’t spend any money on health & education. He made big commission in few unnecessary projects. PM Imran Khan is not a thief like Nawaz that’s why he is worried about the country & he has put the country on the right path of recovery. Noora & his gang were enjoying the theft & looting of the country. He used the debt & Tax payers money to buy hundreds of properties in the UK & Middle East & to strengthen his own business.
Shame on you paid Patwari for defending these thieves & looters
Khan borrowed 40% of what Nawaz borrowed in 5 years and can you see a brick laid on any project. Economy at minus 1.5%, inflation 15%, unemployment highest ever. Even if Modi could have not damaged Pakistan this much the way Khan did if Modi is made PM of Pakistan. Have your Khan increased exports after devaluing 30% currency. Khan has put the country on right path? I can just laugh on you, what is single achievement, due to inflation and reduction in purchasing power, imports have messed up, no demand. You can import now but no one can afford to buy imported items. Your export has not increased even.

Modest

Listen pottyhead, try to read your posts and see what kind of argument you have left . You continue to repeat all the BS in the world yet unable to defend the hud haram your friends Musharraf and Raheel . I see who is not only a slave of Boots but try to justify the licking Publicly .
Dumb Patwari you cannot hide the facts by crying.
Noora asked the courts to allow Musharraf to leave the country, that’s the fact- period. You are trying to portray a coward (Nawaz) as Tarzan & its not working. First Noora ran from Musharraf to Saudi Arabia & then he let Musharraf go. Salay Musharraf ka tou kuch bigar nahi sake aur blame Raheel ko kar rahe ho.
I will keep reminding you that Noora is a product of Boots & without those boots there will be no Noora & no Noora league.
Now keep repeating the same bullshit again. You get paid for defending the corrupt, shameless paid Patwari

Modest

Who brought Raheel Sharif from fourth junior position otheriwse this bullshit army was there in Musharaf and Zardari era. Indian has not even killed even 1% of what our forces killed innocent people which Musharif while on so called war on terror. It were about 100,000 people killed in about 10 years, if someone need to hate then hate your army not India. Pak foj for salam bullshit. How can you school me; my son is even older than you and I have gone to best schools in the world.
مجھے سکھائے گا بچا جس کے ہیرو خان اور آرمی نے ملک کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دی شرم سے ڈوب مارو خان نے چھ کی اوسط سے ترقی کرتی مہیشت کو منفی ایک اعشاریہ پانچ پر پوھنچا دیا -
And who started fighting with Raheel Sharif? Noora has this habit of fighting with every army chief in his tenure. He fights with the same boots who brought him into politics, pampered him, grew him up & gave him power again & again. But in return Nawaz stabbed his own army & ruined civil military relationship in every tenure.
I agree that Musharraf was a bastard & we lost thousands of lives because of his policies & decisions. But guess who made him army chief ? Yes right your corrupt master Nawaz Sharif.
Traitor Noora invited Hindutwa terrorist Modi to his house & then signed personal business deals with Indians.
Both Noora & Musharraf deserve to be hanged along with daku Zardari.
Your best schools education has taught you to become an advocate of the corrupt and looters. Shame on such education & crooks like you who support the corrupt elite. An uneducated person will be more honest than you. I am sure you must be son of a corrupt person.
Beta teri chahe jitni umar bhi ho, rahega tu hamesha ek ullo paid patwari

Modest

Khan borrowed 40% of what Nawaz borrowed in 5 years and can you see a brick laid on any project. Economy at minus 1.5%, inflation 15%, unemployment highest ever. Even if Modi could have not damaged Pakistan this much the way Khan did if Modi is made PM of Pakistan. Have your Khan increased exports after devaluing 30% currency. Khan has put the country on right path? I can just laugh on you, what is single achievement, due to inflation and reduction in purchasing power, imports have messed up, no demand. You can import now but no one can afford to buy imported items. Your export has not increased even.
Nawaz borrowed 65 billion dollars and he & his gang of crooks looted almost 80% of that money & laundered it to their accounts. Exports went down from 25 billion to less than 20 billion. Cotton & the rest of the industries were destroyed. Expensive LNG was bought to make big commission. No money was spent on Education & health. Money was wasted on unnecessary projects in order to earn commission & kick backs.
PM Imran Khan’s government Is strengthening the country’s economy. The current account deficit has dropped by 80 percent, GDP growth has been 5%, exports are increasing, FDI has increased by 194%, State bank reserves has hit a 21 month high & Moody has upgraded Pakistan’s economic outlook from negative to stable.
Check this & enlighten your narrow Patwari brain

Awan S

نواز نے سارا پیسہ لوٹ لیا اور کھربوں روپے کے منصوبے کہاں سے لگائے جب کہ دو سال میں اس کے ادھے سے زیادہ قرض لیا اور ایک اینٹ نہ لگائی - او مختیارے ذرا پتا تو کر ان جاھل انصافیوں میں عقل کون بانٹ رہا ہے وڑ جانے دے ملک کی مہیشت تباہ کر کہ پوچھتے ہیں ہم نے کیا کیا اور خراب کرنا تھا تو کھر بوہو -
جو مضمون لگایا ہے گروتھ ہو گی ووہی آئی ایم کہتا ہے گروتھ اب منفی میں چلی گئی ہے ڈب مرو وڑ جانے دیو
جاہل اس بات پر اکڑتے ہیں ملک کا کرنٹ اکاؤنٹ ٹھیک کیا بری محیشت اور مہنگائی میں بے پناہ اضافے سے جو پرچیسنگ پاور ختم ہوئی ہے اس سے امپورٹ بیحد کم ہو کر خسارہ کم ہوا ہے جاہلوں ایکسپورٹ نہیں بڑھی

Zaidi Qasim

Dumb Patwari you cannot hide the facts by crying.
Noora asked the courts to allow Musharraf to leave the country, that’s the fact- period. You are trying to portray a coward (Nawaz) as Tarzan & its not working. First Noora ran from Musharraf to Saudi Arabia & then he let Musharraf go. Salay Musharraf ka tou kuch bigar nahi sake aur blame Raheel ko kar rahe ho.
I will keep reminding you that Noora is a product of Boots & without those boots there will be no Noora & no Noora league.
Now keep repeating the same bullshit again. You get paid for defending the corrupt, shameless paid Patwari
You as dumber as I thought . Court was asked to let Musharraf go ? When was that ? I think you are talking about Bongi Khan who went to court and complained about the Judge who punished Musharraf by asking to hang him 10 times ... Because that is the Boots polishier's nature .
Tell me pottyhead why did Bongi went to court to denounce the Judge who punished Musharraf for hanging him multiple times ? Your mama and papa in GHQ were flipping after that verdict and rushed to the court to save their and Musharraf's ares from being punished. And what did the AG do ? He asked court to remove the Judge from the court.

Now that is your reality and you running around like a Rbbie dog biting everone who is reminding the connection between Bongi and Bajwa...

Modest

You as dumber as I thought . Court was asked to let Musharraf go ? When was that ? I think you are talking about Bongi Khan who went to court and complained about the Judge who punished Musharraf by asking to hang him 10 times ... Because that is the Boots polishier's nature .
Tell me pottyhead why did Bongi went to court to denounce the Judge who punished Musharraf for hanging him multiple times ? Your mama and papa in GHQ were flipping after that verdict and rushed to the court to save their and Musharraf's ares from being punished. And what did the AG do ? He asked court to remove the Judge from the court.

Now that is your reality and you running around like a Rbbie dog biting everone who is reminding the connection between Bongi and Bajwa...
I gave you the proof but you are behaving like a typical dumb Patwari who jumps around like a headless chicken. Check this report of economic times
And it also says that the court did not stop the federal government from putting new bars on Musharraf's foreign tours.
And this was reported in Patwari media group, The News
Noora government couldn’t resist to let him go & didn’t put his name on EC or any other travel restrictions.
Beta Imran Khan wasn’t in power then, who could stop Mushy from leaving. It was your daddy Noora who was happily jerking to the court’s decision to let him leave the country.
You Patwaris bark like dogs in order to protect your corrupt masters but you always fail in your lies miserably. You should salute Boots day & night because Nawaz Butt was born inside those boots. Boots gave Noora his political career & Noora gave you paid Patwari job. Do you see this connection. Without Boots there will be no Noora & no paid Patwaris. You owe your livelihood to Boots.
Teri garage wali mother Maryam Buttni bhi Boots keh sath rang raliyan manati thi. Yad hai na beta jab captain Safdar double shiftain lagata tha.
Salute to Boots from paid Patwarkhana

Zaidi Qasim

I gave you the proof but you are behaving like a typical dumb Patwari who jumps around like a headless chicken. Check this report of economic times
And it also says that the court did not stop the federal government from putting new bars on Musharraf's foreign tours.
And this was reported in Patwari media group, The News
Noora government couldn’t resist to let him go & didn’t put his name on EC or any other travel restrictions.
Beta Imran Khan wasn’t in power then, who could stop Mushy from leaving. It was your daddy Noora who was happily jerking to the court’s decision to let him leave the country.
You Patwaris bark like dogs in order to protect your corrupt masters but you always fail in your lies miserably. You should salute Boots day & night because Nawaz Butt was born inside those boots. Boots gave Noora his political career & Noora gave you paid Patwari job. Do you see this connection. Without Boots there will be no Noora & no paid Patwaris. You owe your livelihood to Boots.
Teri garage wali mother Maryam Buttni bhi Boots keh sath rang raliyan manati thi. Yad hai na beta jab captain Safdar double shiftain lagata tha.
Salute to Boots from paid Patwarkhana

It looks to me that you are still an idiot pottyhead. Who invoked the article 6 on Musharraf ? Was it your love one general Raheel ? Read the MF Musharraf's statement in which he said that General Raheel pressurized the Governemnt to release me . You still putting up Zardari's statement when you need it .

Just look at the Bongi 's Cabinet . Ejaz Shah, Naseem Ferogh, Shida Tilly ,the friends of Musharraf are all sitting int the Cabinet . who think you are fooling ?

Musharraf was protected not anyone else but the fat ass Raheel and the generals in GHQ. Had it been me, i would have hanged the bastard from his balls up for dry in the open as the Judge who gave verdict in his Case.

Tel me why Bongi went to court to dislodge the Judge who gave his verdict to hang Musharraf ? Do you have answer for it ?

Modest

It looks to me that you are still an idiot pottyhead. Who invoked the article 6 on Musharraf ? Was it your love one general Raheel ? Read the MF Musharraf's statement in which he said that General Raheel pressurized the Governemnt to release me . You still putting up Zardari's statement when you need it .

Just look at the Bongi 's Cabinet . Ejaz Shah, Naseem Ferogh, Shida Tilly ,the friends of Musharraf are all sitting int the Cabinet . who think you are fooling ?

Musharraf was protected not anyone else but the fat ass Raheel and the generals in GHQ. Had it been me, i would have hanged the bastard from his balls up for dry in the open as the Judge who gave verdict in his Case.

Tel me why Bongi went to court to dislodge the Judge who gave his verdict to hang Musharraf ? Do you have answer for it ?
Zardari is crime partner of Noora league. Why don’t you believe his statement? He is the new inspirational leader of Buttwaris nowadays. If Zardari says anything against Imran Khan, you will start saluting him for his truthfulness.
Listen paid Patwari, you can jump up & down like a monkey but you cannot distort the facts.
Noora has always run away from Musharraf, it is a historic fact.
Half of Noora’s cabinet were Musharraf friends, how can you forget this you drunk Buttwari.
Beta Raheel Sharif cut the balls of terrorists & stopped Noora from looting the country, that’s why you are in so much pain.
Imran Khan didn’t do any NRO with Musharraf. He didn’t take oath or ministry from Musharraf. He didn’t let Musharraf leave the country. It was all done by Noora Parchi Sharif.
You cannot earn a honest living & you say that you would have hanged Raheel Sharif from his balls? lol You can only suck corrupts balls.
Beta Patwari donkeys like you are only useful for being a gate keeper of their corrupt bosses.

Salute to Boots from Noora Butt & Maryam Buttni. Double shiftian Zindabad

Zaidi Qasim

Zardari is crime partner of Noora league. Why don’t you believe his statement? He is the new inspirational leader of Buttwaris nowadays. If Zardari says anything against Imran Khan, you will start saluting him for his truthfulness.
Listen paid Patwari, you can jump up & down like a monkey but you cannot distort the facts.
Noora has always run away from Musharraf, it is a historic fact.
Half of Noora’s cabinet were Musharraf friends, how can you forget this you drunk Buttwari.
Beta Raheel Sharif cut the balls of terrorists & stopped Noora from looting the country, that’s why you are in so much pain.
Imran Khan didn’t do any NRO with Musharraf. He didn’t take oath or ministry from Musharraf. He didn’t let Musharraf leave the country. It was all done by Noora Parchi Sharif.
You cannot earn a honest living & you say that you would have hanged Raheel Sharif from his balls? lol You can only suck corrupts balls.
Beta Patwari donkeys like you are only useful for being a gate keeper of their corrupt bosses.

Salute to Boots from Noora Butt & Maryam Buttni. Double shiftian Zindabad
listen , Potyhead. Zardari is the same mf who allowed Musharraf to stay as a president for all his term . He under the companionship og GHQ fat ass generals, allowed Musharraf as a free man and didn't go to court to implicate him under article 6 . He, your Mama , allowed Musharraf and gave him the guard of Honour in the presidency .It is you who now blame him and it is you who doesn't believe his statements not me. I never believed his any statement even when he was playing safe with GHQ generals.

But I am exposing your hypocracy here. For anything else , Zardari is a criminal for you, but when it comes to defend your father Musharraf , he is so reliable that you start to quote him in your posts and that is the sign of a real Hypocrite which you are.

And lets get back to talk about Musharraf and Raheel combination . Both of your heroes and what they have done to the rest of the people of Pakistan . Musharraf at many occasions stated that how he helped the brother of Raheel sharif when he was in proxy of Musharraf in GHQ and how Raheel could not say no to Musharraf when Musharraf asked him to help him get out of the country .

No wonder you don't want to talk about your real father Musharraf and what did he do during his dictatorship and how he sold the pakistani to American and filled his banck account. You also don't want to talk about your father Musharraf athat how during his tome , he ordered soldir not to come out of their cantonment areas with wearing uniform . You still continue to lick his saging balls however you want to do that in privacy and not in Public.

I recognize that ares lickers like you when I see one and you are definitely under the disguised of a Bongi lover still licks the Balls of all generals in GHQ and you are shy of some because they have been so much degraded that people don't want to talk about them and don't want to hear their names and Musharraf is one of your lost father.

Beside, you couldn't answer why so many lotas of Musharraf regime is in the present Lota regime with Bongi Khan ? I guess you have got no answer for it. But what does hold you back to lick the balls of people like Ejaz Shah and Nseem Feroogh ? I guess the size of their balls have shrink so much that it has become a pea size and won't fit in your watery mouth properly .

Modest

listen , Potyhead. Zardari is the same mf who allowed Musharraf to stay as a president for all his term . He under the companionship og GHQ fat ass generals, allowed Musharraf as a free man and didn't go to court to implicate him under article 6 . He, your Mama , allowed Musharraf and gave him the guard of Honour in the presidency .It is you who now blame him and it is you who doesn't believe his statements not me. I never believed his any statement even when he was playing safe with GHQ generals.

But I am exposing your hypocracy here. For anything else , Zardari is a criminal for you, but when it comes to defend your father Musharraf , he is so reliable that you start to quote him in your posts and that is the sign of a real Hypocrite which you are.

And lets get back to talk about Musharraf and Raheel combination . Both of your heroes and what they have done to the rest of the people of Pakistan . Musharraf at many occasions stated that how he helped the brother of Raheel sharif when he was in proxy of Musharraf in GHQ and how Raheel could not say no to Musharraf when Musharraf asked him to help him get out of the country .

No wonder you don't want to talk about your real father Musharraf and what did he do during his dictatorship and how he sold the pakistani to American and filled his banck account. You also don't want to talk about your father Musharraf athat how during his tome , he ordered soldir not to come out of their cantonment areas with wearing uniform . You still continue to lick his saging balls however you want to do that in privacy and not in Public.

I recognize that ares lickers like you when I see one and you are definitely under the disguised of a Bongi lover still licks the Balls of all generals in GHQ and you are shy of some because they have been so much degraded that people don't want to talk about them and don't want to hear their names and Musharraf is one of your lost father.

Beside, you couldn't answer why so many lotas of Musharraf regime is in the present Lota regime with Bongi Khan ? I guess you have got no answer for it. But what does hold you back to lick the balls of people like Ejaz Shah and Nseem Feroogh ? I guess the size of their balls have shrink so much that it has become a pea size and won't fit in your watery mouth properly .
Listen my bitch, you are just a paid Patwari but nowadays Noora league considers Zardari as their second father. So automatically he also becomes your second dad & you have to believe what he said about your first dad Noora.
If you don’t believe Zardari’s statement then read the same kind of headline from economic times. They say the same thing:- Pakistan government allows Musharraf to go abroad
Now if you have one iota of Shame, you will take your tongue out of Noora’s filthy arse but you won’t because you love to lick that filth.
Zardari gave Musharraf guard of honour & Nooni ministers took oath from Musharraf. Look both PPP & PMLN are the same. They were bitches of Musharraf.
I told you I hate Musharraf & I never supported that guy but he should have hanged Noora in 1999 for treason. So you should thank Mushy for saving your fat daddy Noora otherwise you will be jobless today.
Patwari Khotay, Raheel Sharif eliminated all terrorists from the country including Raw sponsored terrorist Nawaz Butt. We salute Raheel Sharif for this great service.
How can you talk about lotas? PMLN is a party of lotas & Noora’s cabinet was full of Musharraf’s friends. You paid Patwaris are hypocrite & liars like your daddy Noora who ran again under the Cover of fake illness.

Boots gave birth to Noora & your momma Maryam Buttni had sexual pleasures inside Boots. Yummy mommy ?

Boots wala Double shiftian Zindabad