نوازشریف کی فوج مخالف تقریر پر وزیراعظم کا جواب

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
121477976_1763436327156566_6064685962437159005_n.jpg

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was expecting much more from Imran, he stared the speech as if he will eat them but all he could do was say that I will put Nawaz in ordinary jail , is that it ? Lol

also watch out for COVID rise in inslamand due to this packed gathering of Shairoo force

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was expecting much more from Imran, he stared the speech as if he will eat them but all he could do was say that I will put Nawaz in ordinary jail , is that it ? Lol

also watch out for COVID rise in inslamand due to this packed gathering of Shairoo force
Imran uncle aaj buht khoob josh wali speech ki hai likin zara apne safoo mai bhi jhank ker dekhein aap ke 70 percent cabinet chor hai. Azam Swati, Pervaiz Khattak,Omar Ayub,Zulfi,JKT,Babar Awan,Baji Firdaus, Aleem and Aleema. In sub ko Mian Nawaz Sharif aur Zardari ke saath phansi do and mulk ko bachao. Werna sirf propaganda hai aur kuch nhi.

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
Heartening to see how the youth loves IK.Time to deliver on the promises made.Make Buzdars and Mehmood Khans more responsive and efficient.

Pracha

Imran uncle aaj buht khoob josh wali speech ki hai likin zara apne safoo mai bhi jhank ker dekhein aap ke 70 percent cabinet chor hai. Azam Swati, Pervaiz Khattak,Omar Ayub,Zulfi,JKT,Babar Awan,Baji Firdaus, Aleem and Aleema. In sub ko Mian Nawaz Sharif aur Zardari ke saath phansi do and mulk ko bachao. Werna sirf propaganda hai aur kuch nhi.

OIP.KdY1BupSOQwEzeFk0BNETgHaBR

Call him a selected, puppet, U-Turn master, incompetent, corrupt or Taliban, Khan. However, one thing is for sure. His one strike is deadlier than the 1000 strikes of mixed achaar.

Pracha

Sheerin Mazari should watch out her back. She has no clue that she is next on the chopping block as has back-stabbed PTI on numerous occasions and has always found standing behind the RAW funded, bloody, anti-PTI liberals.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Heartening to see how the youth loves IK.Time to deliver on the promises made.Make Buzdars and Mehmood Khans more responsive and efficient.
Buzdar is Wasim Akram plus but to our unfortunate luck Mehmood Khan is Buzdar plus. The guy was my classmate in peshawar and he happens be lets say not someone with an average IQ. Good guy but if he can't even understand minutes of meeting or briefings do you think he will be able to formulate local bodies elections or police reforms? Expecting that is like living in a fools paradise. Should have made somebody else the CM of KP.