نسلی تعصب کا شکار پاکستانی نژاد کرکٹر تحقیقاتی کمیٹی کے سامنے آبدیدہ

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Listened to Azeem Rafiq's comments to the Culture and Sports committee about racism in cricket this morning. He was so well composed given the circumstances, and pretty eloquent. The worst part for me was the professional cricketers association who were supposed to be on his side but we're in bed with Yorkshire cricket. His main PCA contact was a former Yorkshire player and he told Azeem Rafiq that he had no case. He's got this far with pure determination. Not many of us could've taken it this far.

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
This kid is lucky that he is not in Pakistan. I ve been in UK for 18 odd years, my experience of racism here is not even a fraction of racism that I experienced in Pakistan.
We are an inbred, racist and bigoted nation.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
This kid is lucky that he is not in Pakistan. I ve been in UK for 18 odd years, my experience of racism here is not even a fraction of racism that I experienced in Pakistan.
There is a subtle form of racism in the UK. The angrez are very class conscious and are quick to judge people without saying much to express their opinion but one can easily get the cues.
I hated that attitude of “closet racism”.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member

it is not about Pakistan

Azeem was born and bred in the UK. They are trying to refine their own society and talking about the issue they have in their own country

I do not know why you are bringing Pakistan in here. Pakistan is decades behind them as a society.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
it is not about Pakistan

Azeem was born and bred in the UK. They are trying to refine their own society and talking about the issue they have in their own country

I do not know why you are bringing Pakistan in here. Pakistan is decades behind them as a society.
What’s wrong with drawing comparisons?

If we accuse other nationalities of being racist, shouldnt we also take a look at ourselves?
Atleast angrez are not blatant and physically violent in their discrimination.

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
acha g, sharam karo and jhoot kam bolo, i lived in Pakistan for 25 years and we are better than many nations.

siasimerchant

MPA (400+ posts)
What’s wrong with drawing comparisons?

If we accuse other nationalities of being racist, shouldnt we also take a look at ourselves?
Atleast angrez are not blatant and physically violent in their discrimination.
draw comparisons but be fair as well.
first define angrez for me. Only britians are angrez in your dictionary.