میرے نوازشریف کو لادو

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah, only those who support this past Zani are the people with good deeds. Bongi khan is responsible for filling the Government with Boot lota bus and ruining the country .
I agree. Great and honest leader Nawaz never allowed any lotas or family members or anyone who had served under mushy in his govt. in fact when he found out that Maryum has been given a govt position he made her resign!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I agree. Great and honest leader Nawaz never allowed any lotas or family members or anyone who had served under mushy in his govt. in fact when he found out that Maryum has been given a govt position he made her resign!

Your pity comments have become a rhetoric ever since the incompetence of Bongi Khan is so drastically exposed. Never I heard a totally flop leader and his supporters trying to justify the ineptness of a leader by continue to target their opponents instead of showing some balls to display their performance for last 16 months or so. What is their to show ? Compare themselves to the least common denominator... and yet failed ....

Amal

انڈیا کی شرمندگی کا باعث ابھی نندن اور پٹواریوں کے لئے شرمندگی کا باعث ابھی بھی لندن

surfer

Your pity comments have become a rhetoric ever since the incompetence of Bongi Khan is so drastically exposed. Never I heard a totally flop leader and his supporters trying to justify the ineptness of a leader by continue to target their opponents instead of showing some balls to display their performance for last 16 months or so. What is their to show ? Compare themselves to the least common denominator... and yet failed ....
I agree. It’s very hard for the flop PTI to compare themselves to the Asian tiger like performance of the PMLN economic whizz kids led by the genius Nawaz Sharif. No one except them can achieve these stellar results:

Zaidi Qasim

I agree. It’s very hard for the flop PTI to compare themselves to the Asian tiger like performance of the PMLN economic whizz kids led by the genius Nawaz Sharif. No one except them can achieve these stellar results:

I couldn't be agree more. I think if it were not for the Boots Licking , the PTI would have been history by now. But that is also a life line not sustainable for the longer period. You would be out of Gas soon and the Lotas from the Lota Bus will start to drop like rats leaving the sinking ship.

surfer

I couldn't be agree more. I think if it were not for the Boots Licking , the PTI would have been history by now. But that is also a life line not sustainable for the longer period. You would be out of Gas soon and the Lotas from the Lota Bus will start to drop like rats leaving the sinking ship.
Nice! And we know for sure that the Lota Bus will not end up in Raiwind, because as a man of principle, great leader Nawaz will never ever accept these lotas!

Zaidi Qasim

Nice! And we know for sure that the Lota Bus will not end up in Raiwind, because as a man of principle, great leader Nawaz will never ever accept these lotas!

Would that really matter where they end up after aborting the bigger lotas bus in Pakistan's history ? You seems like still cling to the remaining part of that Lotas bus... hoping that the philosophy of making turncoat will forward Pakistan to the next century under the Bony command of inept ruler.. ? ..

Jurist

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Patwaran key zehni halat theek nahi hay.
Allah isko shariftitis bemari say sehatyaab karay
She is acting per script otherwise before her nonsense and idiotic desire of saying “ mera nawaz shareef la do” there is no reason to attatch mic with her shirt and placement of mic clearly shows why patwari doctors and Ayaz Sadiq played their role in bhondi acting of a lady of age of Mariyam Nawaz calling mariyam her daughter....