!!!!میرا جسم، میری مرضی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I support the burqa ban! Why are these women roaming around looking like tents!

e965eaf5018d193b9055d43a020f5252.jpg

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I support Burqa ban too.A Woman should lead her own life,not the life other people wanted.
I think burqa is more of a cultural thing. In Islam it is important to dress respectfully and as adults we should know what is a modest dress. If you are giving an exam or teaching school kids, how would somebody the identity of their teacher. Islam supports the middle ground. Miana rawii

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
آپکو کیا تکلیف ہے وہ ٹینٹ پہنے یا قناعت
Thats the problem, they don't want to, but they are told if they don't they will end up in hell by dungar molvis or forced to due to their tribal customs.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I think burqa is more of a cultural thing. In Islam it is important to dress respectfully and as adults we should know what is a modest dress. If you are giving an exam or teaching school kids, how would somebody the identity of their teacher. Islam supports the middle ground. Miana rawii
^^^^^ Yeah cheez ??

Islam mein asay tent bane ka koi hukum nahi hai, yeh sub jahil mullaon ki istarah hai

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I support Burqa ban too.A Woman should lead her own life,not the life other people wanted.
یہاں تو برعکس ہو رہا ہے. اس خاتون کو اس مرضی کرنے کی اجازت نہیں دی جا رہی

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
یہاں تو برعکس ہو رہا ہے. اس خاتون کو اس مرضی کرنے کی اجازت نہیں دی جا رہی
Muslim women in West r backward in every field of life.They r discriminated on the basis of Hijab,so government wants Muslim women have equal job oppurtunties and be equal rest of women.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Muslim women in West r backward in every field of life.They r discriminated on the basis of Hijab,so government wants Muslim women have equal job oppurtunties and be equal rest of women.
!مغرب میں کتنے فیصد مسلم خواتین حجاب لیتی ہیں
!اس کی کیا ضمانت ہے کے بے حجاب مسلم خواتین سے امتیاز نہیں برتا جاتا
!جو خواتین حجاب کرنا چاہتی ہیں ان کی مرضی حقوق نسواں کا حصہ نہیں ہے

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
You are absolutely correct if it were for the others, but they do it for Allah SWT not for others. If someone is doing for others I am with you she should not do it then.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Modesty is promoted in every religion. If a women does not want to wear a burqa, you should not force it but if she want to get nude and corrupt others, that should not be allowed.