میاں صاحب کی تقریر ان کی ایک ذاتی رائے تھی، احسن اقبال

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
AI is a good politician. He knows his limits and is trying to follow footsteps of her mom who were in Zia's Majlase Sura and if not mistaken Zia was a Military General.
This country has been ruled by military for a long time. Ofcourse all politicians will be involved in serving them.
  • Bhutto served with Ayub Khan​
  • Nawaz sharif was groomed by Zia ul Haq​
  • Benazir made deals with Musharraf, and subsequently her party supported Musharraf​
  • Imran Khan served for Musharraf​
  • Imran Khan is serving Bajwa sahab still​

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This country has been ruled by military for a long time. Ofcourse all politicians will be involved in serving them.
  • Bhutto served with Ayub Khan​
  • Nawaz sharif was groomed by Zia ul Haq​
  • Benazir made deals with Musharraf, and subsequently her party supported Musharraf​
  • Imran Khan served for Musharraf​
  • Imran Khan is serving Bajwa sahab still​
Please explain when IK served Musharraf what he got in return?
Can you provide one proof that IK met with Military Generals secretly when he was in opposition?
Lastly IK is not serving rather Bajwa is serving IK. IK is PM of Pakistan.
For me if IK came to power with the help of Military then curse of Allah but this curse is also on all who came to power through GHQ or trying to come to power through GHQ. Say Amin.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you provide one proof that IK met with Military Generals secretly when he was in opposition?

Your memory is really that hazy? Did you forget he met COAS during dharna in 2014, and then again in 2017.... 2017 meeting was exposed by ISPR?

https://twitter.com/x/status/847878833520779264

For me if IK came to power with the help of Military then curse of Allah but this curse is also on all who came to power through GHQ or trying to come to power through GHQ. Say Amin.
No I won't say Ameen because its open secret and we should not curse either Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif for it... both came into power through GHQ...

Okara

He could not get what he was asking for (Prime minister ship)
So you mean IK was not as charismatic as Mian Nawaz Sharif was?
BTW what kind of help Nawaz Sharif did to Gen Jilani, Gen Zia for which they groomed him in Politics?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you mean IK was not as charismatic as Mian Nawaz Sharif was?
BTW what kind of help Nawaz Sharif did to Gen Jilani, Gen Zia for which they groomed him in Politics?

I think Mushi didn't want him as PM because IK is unpredictable and will never be the obedient son that Gen Zia had ?

Okara

Your memory is really that hazy? Did you forget he met COAS during dharna in 2014, and then again in 2017.... 2017 meeting was exposed by ISPR?

https://twitter.com/x/status/847878833520779264

No I won't say Ameen because its open secret and we should not curse either Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif for it... both came into power through GHQ...
Are u saying that meeting between IK and COAS was secret? It was arranged by Nawaz Shareef and it was know before this meeting took place.Why IK didn't agree on the terms of COAS while Qadri sahib did?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are u saying that meeting between IK and COAS was secret? It was arranged by Nawaz Shareef and it was know before this meeting took place.Why IK didn't agree on the terms of COAS while Qadri sahib did?
yeah IK was stubborn on his demand of NS resignation :)

Okara

I think Mushi didn't want him as PM because IK is unpredictable and will never be the obedient son that Gen Zia had ?
BTW Musharraf agreed to make IK PM of Pakistan but IK wanted him to make President of USA but Musharraf already committed to George W Bush and thus declined IK's request.