مہوش حیات کو تمغہ امتیاز دینے کے اعلان پر شوبز انڈسٹری حیران

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
our nation loves gossips. even if their loved ones die, they will do gossips on their dead bodies. Allah hum sub ko hidayat day

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Remember for next time. Start the tweet as: According to "Express News".

As technology use is going up, People's attention spans are going down. Not everyone, and especially not matric fail patwaris and artists for sure, care for details and make an effort to dig out the details!

Now show a bigger heart and disown the tweet. Say something like that you referenced the article so people can share their opinion about the article. But it doesn't reflect policy or opinions of the siasat.pk team and you regret if it has offended someone!

Bhai, this article was on Express News originally

one of our guys simply shared it

I don't know why they are asking us to apologize

kakamuna420

Remember for next time. Start the tweet as: According to "Express News".

As technology use is going up, People's attention spans are going down. Not everyone, and especially not matric fail patwaris and artists for sure, care for details and make an effort to dig out the details!

Now show a bigger heart and disown the tweet. Say something like that you referenced the article so people can share their opinion about the article. But it doesn't reflect policy or opinions of the siasat.pk team and you regret if it has offended someone!
yes I agree that Siasat.pk should just apologize for that twitter tweet. There is no mention of Express news on the picture. Khalas ko khush kardoo pls. Apologize and show a silly face as token.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
The ball is in Adeel's court! Let's see how he manages it without giving more air to the issue and still addressing the concerns of his followers!

In all honesty, if I was Express News I would have sued siasat.pk for using my news with their monogram without referencing my paper on the picture and that too without seeking my prior permission! It's clear copyright infringement! ??

As you grow big, you need to have legal/business experts in the team to take care of these nitty-gritty details.

yes I agree that Siasat.pk should just apologize for that twitter tweet. There is no mention of Express news on the picture. Khalas ko khush kardoo pls.

kakamuna420

The ball is in Adeel's court! Let's see how he manages it without giving more air to the issue and still addressing the concerns of his followers!

In all honesty, if I was Express News I would have sued siasat.pk for using my news with their monogram without referencing my paper on the picture and that too without seeking my prior permission! It's clear copyright infringement! ??

As you grow big, you need to have legal/business experts in the team to take care of these nitty-gritty details.
Well I would rather not mess with these girls when there is no basis to stand on. Half of these girls have Canadian or other western immigration and they could get the site blocked. The site should maintain the ethical standards for its own sake. Just think, if you could defend the tweet in the court of law. From my point of view, siasat.pk's position is weak from what you posted of their tweet.

Muhammad Jibran

What does IK have to do with this?

Secondly, Hadeeqa Kiani is also a past recipient. So is Atif Aslam...so is Saba Qamar.
Dont tell me any of the above are any better than Mehwish Hayat..
Jeyega marayga .... Marayga
Karayga bharayga....... Bharayga
Kuch bhe karayga
PTI ka patwari sala sub kuch defend karayga :D

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well people getting jealous is a given

What Jealous when some XYZ whore getting highest civil award of Pakistan, are you ideot and dont try to give me examples from previous governments because i vote IK for change and not that similar tradition contnues.

Anuuge67

Article source: Express News

فلم اسٹار مہوش حیات کو تمغہ امتیاز دینے کے اعلان پر شوبز انڈسٹری سے وابستہ افراد نے حیرانی کا اظہار کیا ہے۔

5a8a60f5baf14.jpg

فلم اسٹار مہوش حیات کو تمغہ امتیاز دینے کے اعلان پر شوبز انڈسٹری سے وابستہ افراد کی اکثریت نے جہاں حیرانی کا اظہار کیا ہے وہیں ملک کے سب سے بڑے سول ایوارڈ کو میرٹ سے ہٹ کر دینے کے فیصلے نے حکومت کی تبدیلی مہم کو بھی آڑے ہاتھوں لیا ہے۔ ایک طرف جہاں سول ایوارڈ کی جیوری پر سوالات اٹھائے جارہے ہیں وہیں مختصر عرصہ میں سوائے آئٹم سانگ، ٹی وی کمرشل اور چند ڈرامے کرنے کے علاوہ کوئی قابل زکر کام نہ کرنے والی اداکارہ کو سول ایوارڈ دینے کے اعلان نے ملک بھر کی فنکار برادری کو جھنجھوڑ کر رکھ دیا ہے۔

اس حوالے سے جہاں سوشل میڈیا پر وزیراعظم عمران خان سے شفاف اور انصاف کے نہ ہونے پر معاملے کا جائزہ لینے کی اپیل کی جارہی ہے وہیں کراچی سے تعلق رکھنے والی تحریک انصاف کے ایک اہم رہنما سے اداکارہ کے تعلقات کا بھی تذکرہ ہورہا ہے۔ سوشل میڈیا پر یہ سوال اٹھایا جارہا ہے کہ آخر مہوش حیات نے ایسی کون سی خدمات سرانجام دی ہیں جس کے لیے تمغہ امتیاز دینے کا اعلان کیا گیاہے۔

واضح رہے کہ اس بار یوم پاکستان کے موقع پر مختلف شعبوں میں نمایاں خدمات سرانجام دینے والی127 شخصیات کو سول ایوارڈ دینے کا اعلان کیا گیا ہے جن میں مہوش حیات بھی شامل ہیں۔

A GLORIFIED PROSTITUTE IS BEING GIVEN AN AWARD?

WHAT IS HER CONTRIBUTION TO ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN?

WHO RECOMMENDED THIS WHORE?

INVENTION? BOOKS WRITTEN? SERVING HUMANITY? HAS SHE VISITED ANY ORPHANAGES?

HORRIBLE DECISION BY THE COMMITTEE.. IF ANY..

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's not highest civil award. It's 4th Highest!! And if you don't know the details then read about it first before commenting further!!

What Jealous when some XYZ whore getting highest civil award of Pakistan, are you ideot and dont try to give me examples from previous governments because i vote IK for change and not that similar tradition contnues.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's not highest civil award. It's 4th Highest!! And if you don't know the details then read about it first before commenting further!!

When you defend like this i can only imagine you are Imran ismaeel himself,
You dont get the point in my comment point is what services has she given to Pakistan to get the ”one of the highest awards of Pakistan”.
And for reply back till you understand the meaning of my comments.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
What I understand is that you have changed your comment from "highest civil award" to "one of the highest awards" ???

Have guts to acknowledge that you like talking about matters without really understanding them.

Second, the link that I shared shows some of the reasons. Wait for the actual reasons till the day of the ceremony where they will share it. And then form your opinion.

Third, Can you share a name of any another nominee that was better than her but got declined? Don't forget you, select people for the award from the nominations! If you or somebody else hasn't submitted the nominations of more able people then shame on you!!

When you defend like this i can only imagine you are Imran ismaeel himself,
You dont get the point in my comment point is what services has she given to Pakistan to get the ”one of the highest awards of Pakistan”.
And for reply back till you understand the meaning of my comments.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come on Guys. After Pak Film Industry Revival, she Featured in almost every Super Hit Movie of the LollyBood and is most sought after Actress.

Nightcrawl

That's true

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
What I understand is that you have changed your comment from "highest civil award" to "one of the highest awards" ???

Have guts to acknowledge that you like talking about matters without really understanding them.

Second, the link that I shared shows some of the reasons. Wait for the actual reasons till the day of the ceremony where they will share it. And then form your opinion.

Third, Can you share a name of any another nominee that was better than her but got declined? Don't forget you, select people for the award from the nominations! If you or somebody else hasn't submitted the nominations of more able people then shame on you!!

phir bongian, reason batao reason!
reason ye hai k reason bataney ka abhi waqt nahi aya, ye Ch nisar se seekha hai.
come on dont behave like an ideot.
you post some hadiths perhaps you also know the hadith about " kanjaroo ki rasayee hakoomat k iwanoo tak ho gee"
ab ye bahs na shuroo ker daina k she is not kanjer she is artist.