مہوش حیات کو تمغہ امتیاز دینے کے اعلان پر شوبز انڈسٹری حیران

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have seen her at Karachi airport doing badtameezi with immigration officials.. eik number ki bitch hai yeh..

I agree iss ka koi award naheen banta.. aur bohot saari actresses bethi hui hain..

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
lakh laanat in tamgha dene walon per.....kam se kam ye to bata dete ke iss tawa*if ne kya karnama anjam diya hai...
*Pakistan men sharab aur sood aur behayai band karo**

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اگر تمغہ امتیاز کی اسی طرح توہین کرنی ہے تو پھر پائل چوہدری اور نرگس نے کیا بگاڑا ہے گراس روٹ میں جاکر عوام کو خوش کرتی ہیں

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
For Lollywood, if I use the word trash then it will upset many. So I will not use that word but call it close to it.

I have nothing personal against Mehwish Hayat but definitely would like to know why she was awarded this Pride of Performace?

kakamuna420

all Pakistani politicians are busy in searching for 3rd or 4th wife. The fact is that they should visit a hakeem to get men's health treatment

kakamuna420

Bhai, this article was on Express News originally

one of our guys simply shared it

I don't know why they are asking us to apologize

these celebrities are taken advantage of this site to get famous. In this way, they will get a better salary for next dramas

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai, this article was on Express News originally

one of our guys simply shared it

I don't know why they are asking us to apologize

You did that for clicks and likes ( and money obviously).

It was not just simple share. You (i.e. your guy) created an image with siasat.pk logo and promoted it on twitter with a clickbait heading. Since you owned the headline with your logo, promoted on your twitter account as your news ( because of sisasat.pk logo as shown below), you are equally responsible for the contents.

That is why they are deeming you someone who should own it and apologie. Ab samajh aai ya abhi bhi roti ko chochi kehtay hain :D

sSVDjnwc

https://twitter.com/x/status/1106208361261879296

Last edited: