مہوش حیات کو تمغہ امتیاز دینے کے اعلان پر شوبز انڈسٹری حیران

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
مجھے لگتا ہے گرینڈ حیات چین آف ہوٹیلزبھی اسی کی ہے
بہت لمبی پکڑ ہے اس کی

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She is right.
You may agree or disagree whether she deserves an award or not. But there is no justification for character assassination without any obvious reason.

I have never seen such candidate from Hollywood being rewarded in US. This matter involves national prestige and should be treated as such. Bringing film industry and low quality people in the middle is truly shameful and petty. Just shows that the nation values dancers and petty people over people who do work of national importance like soldiers, policemen, researchers, engineers and scientists.

Such awards in US are given to soliders who do excellent work or eminent researchers or literary personalities rather than lollywood/dancer material
What's your obsession with what;s been done in US or not!!. Are you the last word on awards or on US!! Perhaps not. Read about the National Medal of Arts, one among a list of awards by feds or states to recognize their artists.
Are we to cancel and renounce whoever in showbiz we have recognized and awarded in the last half century? Your apparent hatred towards artist community (or arts) would suggest so.
Soldiers get their due military awards - don't push them in as matter regarding a civil award - and that of lowest category.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is called betterment of collective Pakistani society.
There are many individuals like her only think in shallow nuggets self center oriented ways, another one bites the dust!
What did she contribute towards Pakistan & hats off to Siasat . Pk ???

Steyn

She is right.
You may agree or disagree whether she deserves an award or not. But there is no justification for character assassination without any obvious reason.

What's your obsession with what;s been done in US or not!!. Are you the last word on awards or on US!! Perhaps not. Read about the National Medal of Arts, one among a list of awards by feds or states to recognize their artists.
Are we to cancel and renounce whoever in showbiz we have recognized and awarded in the last half century? Your apparent hatred towards artist community (or arts) would suggest so.
Soldiers get their due military awards - don't push them in as matter regarding a civil award - and that of lowest category.

These people will not understand. They're just jealous and bitter so they resort to character assassination.

You know that story angoor katein hain?

These people had issues with Emaan marriage, with Amir Liaqat marriage and now with Mehwish Hayat.

lala123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
She was born in 1990 which makes her only 29 years old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They already have filmfare awards for such people. We do not need this type of material for tamgha-i-imtiaz. She is a bad role model for the nation. US obviously sets standard in most fields. They should create a separate award for arts and not equate it to tamgha-i-imtiaz.

Just like BA is not equal to engineering or medicine degree. Same way contribution in arts cannot be equated to science and medicine.

Last edited:

Eyeaan

They already have filmfare awards for such people. We do not need this type of material for tamgha-i-imtiaz. She is a bad role model for the nation. US obviously sets standard in most fields. They should create a separate award for arts and not equate it to tamgha-i-imtiaz.
?? Indian government gives all three (bhoshan, shri and ??) padma medal for arts each years.

See. I hardly know this actress or have ever watched her work --- but Arts is one of the most important endeavor of a society and must be celebrated along with other fields. Only to emphasize this point I' just butting in.
War is not worth of a society though may be necessary, science/education is good but yet a tool to achieve but Art along with religion is what defines a civilization and a culture. These are the ends of a society in it self --- at least EU agree with it which sets its ultimate goal for enhancement of ARTs - the other contender is science but war and the soldiers are rather symptoms of failure of a society..

Last edited:

lala123

We do not care about Bhoshan, Shri or whatever they do, we severed that connection 72 years ago. Attached are the awards for US. The Arts medal does not even have a single star.

Last edited:

lala123

Even Wasim Akram nomination is not correct for Tagha-i-Imtiaz. His name is included in Justice Qayyum report for match fixing. He is lucky not to be in jail:

In the report Justice Qayyum said, "The evidence against Wasim Akram has not come up to the requisite level, primarily because of Ata-ur-Rehman's perjuring himself. This Commission is willing to give him the benefit of doubt. However, there has been some evidence to cast doubt on his integrity. As such, this Commission recommends that he be removed from the captaincy of the Pakistan Cricket Team and a person of impeccable character be appointed. Moreover, he should be censured, kept under watch and his finances should be investigated."
In 2006 Justice Qayyum told ESPNcricinfo that "a soft corner" for Akram might have influenced him in the punishment he handed out. That would imply, however, that Akram got off lightly rather than that there was no basis to the charges, as the PCB now seems to be suggesting.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nomination file ki thi tunae iss ki??

53679338_421894661689577_7169535795647217664_n.jpg

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tell me one better hero whos Nomination was Forwarded and declined?

Saaray kuttay k bachaye ab political point scoring k liye bomb disposer ki pictures laga rahe hein! Jab nominations open thein tab marr gaye thaye tum log??

Baatein chudwa lo baighairaton se bas!

Pakistan has much better heroes to celebrate.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
True that!

I'm not into Paki Entertainment industry! But seeing INSECURE Pakistanis pissing on her fame, now I will definitely watch her!!

Is she a movie or drama actress? Tell me her any good drama/film! I'm going to watch one today!!

?? Indian government gives all three (bhoshan, shri and ??) padma medal for arts each years.

See. I hardly know this actress or have ever watched her work --- but Arts is one of the most important endeavor of a society and must be celebrated along with other fields. Only to emphasize this point I' just butting in.
War is not worth of a society though may be necessary, science/education is good but yet a tool to achieve but Art along with religion is what defines a civilization and a culture. These are the ends of a society in it self --- at least EU agree with it which sets its ultimate goal for enhancement of ARTs - the other contender is science but war and the soldiers are rather symptoms of failure of a society..