مہنگائی نے پوری دنیا کو جکڑ لیا'ہر چیز ڈبل ہو گئی'جانئے وجوہات

BND Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
مہنگائی عالمی مارکیٹس کو لے ڈوبی

Stagflation Caused World Stock Markets Go Down l Business News Daily with Ehsan Iqbal l 10 November 2021 l TalonNews

#EhsanIqbal #Stagflation #Talonnewstv

Today we Discussed about the Implication of Stagflation that Caused Asian and Pakistani Stock Markets Experience Bearish Mode, USD Index Went Up that Put PKR and Global Currencies and Commodities Go Down.

Enjoy the Best Business and Economic Analysis from our Economic Analyst Mr. Ehsan Iqbal and Keep Watching Business News Daily with Ehsan Iqbal only on Talon News.

BND Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
markets are higher as long as you don't take the money out. IN one day, all rich will rip each other
Yup .... The Asian market felt that sentiment hardly. The narrative in the program is sensitive as the Factory Gate Prices Increased in China that will Cause it to Export Inflation to the World

Thanks for the Comment and Keep Watching Business News Daily with Ehsan Iqbal

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Siasatpk apne pesy hilal krne k liye din m 4 se 5 posts asy dalta hai k poore dunya m mehngai hai
Isn't this the fact? Are they lying like pakistani media houses? they are atleast telling the truth.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Isn't this the fact? Are they lying like pakistani media houses? they are atleast telling the truth.

then all people from canada and amreeka should rush to pakistan as pak's economy is the best in world right now, as per muzzaml aslam and siasat.pk

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
then all people from canada and amreeka should rush to pakistan as pak's economy is the best in world right now, as per muzzaml aslam and siasat.pk
you stupid dumb F, I gave you the source above. You are still arguing like a brainless patwari with me. THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING WORLD WIDE

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)

bhai consumer price 6.2 aur idhar more then 62 se zyada barhi ahi prices apke liye petrol cheeni wheat aur bhot se chezen hai aur salary nahi bari aur idhar na hi koi kanoon hia kahi aur waha k ap daily ki minimum salary pakistani rupees m b dkha do

Kavalier

you stupid dumb F, I gave you the source above. You are still arguing like a brainless patwari with me. THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING WORLD WIDE

and you brainless ....outhiya (you can choose the first letter yourself to complete) !! what is the point in telling us that US and Canada are facing inflation, and that too 5,6 times in different threads everyday? I know you are doing your job but do it a bit more efficiently and ask all those who are complaining (if any Pakistani is complaining at all)) to come back in Pakistan and live a luxurious life here, because that shit of a person Muzammil Aslam, who got what he wanted from his youtube videos, and ..outhias like you here on siasat.pk are bragging like a wild donkey that Pakistan's economy is on the up and is probably world's best right now.

Kavalier

Overseas Pakistanis should not be allowed to vote as they do not know the ground realities, full stop.
Whoever wants to vote and bring a democratic revolution, should come to Pakistan and live here for at least last 3 years to be eligible to vote.

good-soldier

Voter (50+ posts)
Money that overseas Pakistani send is running the country right now. It's ok to receive money from overseas but not ok if they talk about politics.

Overseas know best about the situation in Pakistan because we get calls every other day to send money from all different relatives and friends.

Someone living in Pakistan only knows the condition of their own house hold but we overseas Pakistan know more than just one house hold so we overseas even have a better understanding.

I don't think there is a Pakistani who has not asked for help from an overseas Pakistani so all of these ppl who are complaining about overseas please keep your personal grudges to yourself.