مولانا فضل الرحمان نے تو مارچ میں "مارچ" کرنا تھا ، ملیحہ ہاشمی

Doston Ko Salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
She
she is another whore who is doing all that to get a reserve seat in future in national assembly like kanwal shozab and malika bokhari and many others who have no talent expect to satisfy the sexual needs of govt elites
she is better than Maryam Nawaz satisfying sexual needs of military captains and Qatari kings and princess that's how she got Qatari letter.

Doston Ko Salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
first of alll im not even pml N supporter .i never voted in pakistan in my whole life and i will never support PPP and PML N and neither PTI.
SECONDLY now listen with open ears u cock sucker that the way but u reacted ur mother got screwed by a pathan chowkeedar and and a scum like u is born ,,,,, i can oath on it that ur born from ur neighbour or or street watch man in ur father absence .
ask u mom if u dont believe me
Then third option would be Indian Modi servant why would anyone be intrested in Pakistani politics.
So you are atheist no religion no party just asking for trouble because use to trouble making.
There is only two options officially for pti.
1) Pti voter and supporters

2) pmln, ppp or any other party including non voter. This group is enemy of Pakistan and pti. All the same

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
She

she is better than Maryam Nawaz satisfying sexual needs of military captains and Qatari kings and princess that's how she got Qatari letter.
spot on .definatley both are whores ,prostitutes and sluts and both are from paki punjab and i agree with u totally. its in water of that area that makes them whore with extreme desires for sexual neeeds i hope ur happy now. hahahhahahah

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
Then third option would be Indian Modi servant be intrested in Pakistani intrested.
So you are atheist no religion no party just asking for trouble because use to trouble making
yes im an atheist and i hate the ideology of stupid people like u who follow some pigs like idiots and im a proud pakhtoon and a proud afghani
wat about u ,,,, u must b that donkey who has been load with shit and has to cary alll life like an idiot

Pakistan2017

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
who the fuck ru madachood , ur mom has been fuked by imran khan and now ur sister provides the service of orgys and blow job. stay away or u will b grounded 6 feet down pufta
This frustration of yours shows that your mother and sister were fucked by noora and chootiya aala many times, and now when they are in hot waters, your mother and sister couldn't bear the heat of being fucked hard.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA BHAI MAY TUMHARAY GHAR AANA CHAHTA HOON IF UR SISTER IS AVAIABKE AND NOT AT NIAZI SERVICE. BAQI TUM SAMAJDAAR HO AUR BAYGHAIRAT B JO APNI BEHAN KI PUDDI KI KAMAYAEE K KEYBOARD WARRIOR BANAY BETAY HO YAHA PER AUR BHOONKTHAY HO APNAY MAY K YAAR K LEYE I MEAN MR NIAZI. I HOPE I MAD IT CLEAR TO U JIMMY THE DOG>
WATCH THAT MOVIE IM SURE U WILL SEE A SHADOW OF UR SELF IN ONLY IN MOVIE JIMMY THE DOG WAS NOT A PIMP LIKE U.... THANDA PANI PEEYA O AUR MARD BANO SO I CAN FUK U IN UR HOME . I TOLD U GIVE ME UR ADREESSS SO SAMNAY AA K BAAT KARTAY HAIN BUT COURAGE IS NOT A SIGN OF A PIMP LIKE U .
ITNE BAYZATEE KAFI HAIN YA AUR BAYAN KARO TUMHAREE BEHAN AUR MAA K QISSSAY
بڑے سرٹیفائیڈ قسم کے بےغیرت ہو ہنس ہنس کر اپنی ماں بہیں ایک کرواتے ہو دو تین پوسٹوں میں تمہاری نسل کا پتہ چل گیا ہے مگر تمھارے باپوں کا نہیں پتہ چلا کہ جاتی امرا کے پالتو ہیں یا مودی کے بھڑوے

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
This frustration of yours shows that your mother and sister were fucked by noora and chootiya aala many times, and now when they are in hot waters, your mother and sister couldn't bear the heat of being fucked hard.
we all know that key board warriors like u are spending money earned from ur sister wet pussy service aur yaha per aakar tum mujay keh rahay ho k may jutta hoon , hahahhaha barway be man get a life and a job if u have nay skills than barking which i doubt but still u can go out and o albour job than and instead of relying on ur prostitute sister earning . by the way how much ur sister charge per night ... just curious

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
بڑے سرٹیفائیڈ قسم کے بےغیرت ہو ہنس ہنس کر اپنی ماں بہیں ایک کرواتے ہو دو تین پوسٹوں میں تمہاری نسل کا پتہ چل گیا ہے مگر تمھارے باپوں کا نہیں پتہ چلا کہ جاتی امرا کے پالتو ہیں یا مودی کے بھڑوے
well bayghairat to tum ho jo baar baar poochnay per b apna pata nahi bata saktay. buzdil .
apni behan ki puddi ki kamayee say chalnay walay internet per logo per bhoonknay say behatr hain k koi kaam kaaj karo , get a life coz i know u have been hired on minimum wage to bark and abuse people for ur sister lovers and clients....
apnii behan ki puddi ki kamayee b tum kaa rahay ho...
wah bhai wah jimmy the dog ur incredibly shamless ....
baqi rahee nasal ki baat to woh sub jaantay hain k tum aik palto kuttay ho jimmy the dog.
didnt u change ur name jimmy the dog
hussain naam to bara respected hain . tumharee randi maa na tumhara naam raknay say pehla socch nahi tha k woh aik loosi kuttay ko janam day rahee hain who deserve a dog name,,, jahil paindo

Husaink

well bayghairat to tum ho jo baar baar poochnay per b apna pata nahi bata saktay. buzdil .
apni behan ki puddi ki kamayee say chalnay walay internet per logo per bhoonknay say behatr hain k koi kaam kaaj karo , get a life coz i know u have been hired on minimum wage to bark and abuse people for ur sister lovers and clients....
apnii behan ki puddi ki kamayee b tum kaa rahay ho...
wah bhai wah jimmy the dog ur incredibly shamless ....
baqi rahee nasal ki baat to woh sub jaantay hain k tum aik palto kuttay ho jimmy the dog.
didnt u change ur name jimmy the dog
hussain naam to bara respected hain . tumharee randi maa na tumhara naam raknay say pehla socch nahi tha k woh aik loosi kuttay ko janam day rahee hain who deserve a dog name,,, jahil paindo
حرام جادے تم نے پھر اپنا بایو ڈاٹا لکھ دیا جو اپنے گھر میں دیکھتے ہو وہی لکھ دیتے ہو کسی چھنال کے بچے

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
حرام جادے تم نے پھر اپنا بایو ڈاٹا لکھ دیا جو اپنے گھر میں دیکھتے ہو وہی لکھ دیتے ہو کسی چھنال کے بچے
hahahahah please dont call ur mom charchters to other woeam ya khobii sirf hausaink.
chalo na miltay hain tumharee ghan may thhok dala baghir na gusayra to phir na kehna
come out of ur hole rat and face me madar chood .
hussain k naam pay dhabba ho tum a dirt aand filthy stain ur on the name of holy name Husain.
accha hota tumharee jaga koi khusra paida hota loray

Husaink

hahahahah please dont call ur mom charchters to other woeam ya khobii sirf hausaink.
chalo na miltay hain tumharee ghan may thhok dala baghir na gusayra to phir na kehna
come out of ur hole rat and face me madar chood .
hussain k naam pay dhabba ho tum a dirt aand filthy stain ur on the name of holy name Husain.
accha hota tumharee jaga koi khusra paida hota loray
لگتا ہے تمہارا کوئی اسلامی نام نہیں ہے جسکو دھبہ لگنے کا خطرہ ہو تبھی تم نے آئی ڈی بھی ایسی ہی بنائی ہے ، تم حرامی ہو یا حلالی نان آف یور بزنس

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
لگتا ہے تمہارا کوئی اسلامی نام نہیں ہے جسکو دھبہ لگنے کا خطرہ ہو تبھی تم نے آئی ڈی بھی ایسی ہی بنائی ہے ، تم حرامی ہو یا حلالی نان آف یور بزنس
IM NOT A TERRORIST AND PIG LIKE U,
AND I AM PROUD IM NOT A SON OF WHORE LIKE U HUSSAIN.....
BHOONKO MUT RANDI KI AULAAAD AWWO MMUJAY KATOO KUTTAY

Husaink

IM NOT A TERRORIST AND PIG LIKE U,
AND I AM PROUD IM NOT A SON OF WHORE LIKE U HUSSAIN.....
BHOONKO MUT RANDI KI AULAAAD AWWO MMUJAY KATOO KUTTAY
اچھا اچھا پتہ چل گیا گاؤ موتر پینے والے ہو ٹھیک ہے تو آج پھر کتنا گوبر کھایا چوتیا پرکاش جی ؟

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
اچھا اچھا پتہ چل گیا گاؤ موتر پینے والے ہو ٹھیک ہے تو آج پھر کتنا گوبر کھایا چوتیا پرکاش جی ؟
hahhahhahah nahi may tumhari behan ki puddi ka mutar peeyo go hussian, bara maza aaya ga jub may aoni zabban say terre behan ki ghandi puddi lick karo ga hahahahahhahahahahha

Husaink

hahhahhahah nahi may tumhari behan ki puddi ka mutar peeyo go hussian, bara maza aaya ga jub may aoni zabban say terre behan ki ghandi puddi lick karo ga hahahahahhahahahahha
پھر اپنے گھر کی بات کردی لگتا ہے تم نے یہ سب تجربہ اپنی بہن پر ہوتے ہوے دیکھا ہے

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
she is another whore who is doing all that to get a reserve seat in future in national assembly like kanwal shozab and malika bokhari and many others who have no talent expect to satisfy the sexual needs of govt elites

yeh aur siddik jan dono boot polish me competition kar rahe hai , dekhte hai kiski goti laal hoti.... ? ? ?

Husaink

husssain im happy to lick ur mom pussy tooo ,,,, only need to be waxed and washed hahahahahahhahahah
اچھا تیری میا یہی طریقہ استعمال کرتی ہے بہت بیغیرت ہو جو سب دیکھ لیتے ہو کسی ہلکٹ کے بچے

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
اچھا تیری میا یہی طریقہ استعمال کرتی ہے بہت بیغیرت ہو جو سب دیکھ لیتے ہو کسی ہلکٹ کے بچے
husaain is a son of ghastee who rooted a chowkeedar but couldnt get enough satisfaction so im here for her now to be hussain step dad and i will make sure to give him step brothers and sisters ( brave and intelligent step siblings) not like haussian a a coward and a a son of chowkeedaar in a random fuck got conceived
i promise just give me a chance and i sware in first night she will be able to concieve my unique sperms ,,,,, to kab aawo tumharay ghar pay... also if u want to become a a mamoo im here to do the same to ur sisiter or sisters but first ur mom is my first priority.
i want ur response in pashto or in English paindoo.
i can imagine ur dumb ass but dont worry i will teach ur sister and mom good sex and to u pashto and english with high competency without any cost..
manzoor hain beta hussain ,,, now ur my son plz respect ur dad .

Husaink

husaain is a son of ghastee who rooted a chowkeedar but couldnt get enough satisfaction so im here for her now to be hussain step dad and i will make sure to give him step brothers and sisters ( brave and intelligent step siblings) not like haussian a a coward and a a son of chowkeedaar in a random fuck got conceived
i promise just give me a chance and i sware in first night she will be able to concieve my unique sperms ,,,,, to kab aawo tumharay ghar pay... also if u want to become a a mamoo im here to do the same to ur sisiter or sisters but first ur mom is my first priority.
i want ur response in pashto or in English paindoo.
i can imagine ur dumb ass but dont worry i will teach ur sister and mom good sex and to u pashto and english with high competency without any cost..
manzoor hain beta hussain ,,, now ur my son plz respect ur dad .
ابے کسی انگریج کے چودے اپنی بھاشا میں لکھ اگر اصل کا ہے تو ، لگتا ہے کوئی گورا تمھارے گھر آیا ہوگا اور پھر تم پیدا ہو گئے ہوگے ، کسی بھڑوی کے بچے