مودی کا اصلی یار میرا کپتان

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great Move by PM IK. Pimps prostitutes will have a difficult time deciphering his move.

Reason is lack of vision on geopolitical nuances, and NOW we have pimps who have become Chief Minister on SIASAT PK?
I guess you said it all.

3rd_Umpire

لگتا ہے کہ کپتان کے شیرو، اور موٹو صرف تم حرامزادے، اور یوٹیوب پر کچھڑی پکانے والے اس لفافی کی گانڈ سونگھ کر واپس لوٹ گئے
، نہ موری کے اندر زبان پھیری ہے، اور نہ اُوپر چڑھے ہیں
56622552_656044361503466_7710910491958181888_n.jpg

Last edited:

Zainsha

ChuuNtiyay ko samajh to lagi naheen.. albatta gaand main mirchain zaroor lagg gaeen..

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Prima nocta

The phrase prima nocta, based on the Latin “first night,” is a shortened and corrupted from jus primae noctis, “right of the first night.” It generally names an ancient tradition in which all noble lords, whether kings or dukes, had the right to have sex with any of their female subjects—regardless of their will and even with a virgin bride—on her wedding night.

narendra-modi-nawaz-sharif-pti_650x400_81451055752.jpg

article-l-20151236213263448394000.jpg

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Talat LoLu ki shakaaal he deekhhoo kitna frustrated lag raha hai - Yeh Auqqqaaattt hogayi hai iski phir be aqal thikanay nahi aayi hai.

Just compare him in 6 months old videos and in this one. Jitna be koshish ker le choorraan nahi biknay wala

knowledge88

Is comment se behtr tha kisi guttar me jump laga leta....
Tum jaisah budtameez mery saath is Forum may kyon hay?
Who saree tameez bhool gaya joh maa baap nay sikhayee thee ?
Although I am Khan too, We are two of a different kind. So stay away from me.
Hang around with people who are like you who use personal insult to settle the difference of opinion.
You will be ignored next.

Last edited: