Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shukr ha
tension Khatm hue
---
ab IMF ki bari ha
1F4B0032-C260-48E9-82A6-5D0E435C3949.jpeg

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why opposition is in a Hurry for no confidence vote? My take.

Opposition is hurry to bring down PTI government is because ECP illegal or foreign funding case of PTI.

As you guys have seen that ecp is totally quiet on committee report of PTI as they there have no progress after the report.

Basically It is law that even if ECP finds illegal funding of PTI than it has to send report to PTI and if PTI rejects the report then end of Story and even Superme Court cannot do not any case is null and void against PTI.
The middle man is government and if government is not satisfy than end of story.

For some reason there is thinking that if there is opposition government and ECP sends the reference to that government and agrees than SC has to deicide the case within 15 days and if SC uploads to ECP decision than illegal funded party is also disqualified for 5 years and cannot make new party like some media channel is claiming that Khan will make a new party.

So ECP and Oppisition are working on this method and it will be busted and I think that it is very very cheap way of opposition to outcast PTI.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why opposition is in a Hurry for no confidence vote? My take.

Opposition is hurry to bring down PTI government is because ECP illegal or foreign funding case of PTI.

As you guys have seen that ecp is totally quiet on committee report of PTI as they there have no progress after the report.

Basically It is law that even if ECP finds illegal funding of PTI than it has to send report to PTI and if PTI rejects the report then end of Story and even Superme Court cannot do not any case is null and void against PTI.
The middle man is government and if government is not satisfy than end of story.

For some reason there is thinking that if there is opposition government and ECP sends the reference to that government and agrees than SC has to deicide the case within 15 days and if SC uploads to ECP decision than illegal funked party is also disqualified for 5 years and cannot make new party like some media channel is claiming that Khan will make a new party.

So ECP and Oppisition are working on this method and it will be busted and I think that it is very very cheap way of opposition defeat PTI
Keep your take in your bathroom thanks ? ?