یہ سب مافیا ہیں
کیوں کہ بابا شریف کی اولاد نے تربیت ہی ایسی کی ہے
عمران خان کے انے سے پہلے اپ نے کبھی لفظ ایمانداری
سنا تھا
The biggest business house is Pakistan Army

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The biggest business house is Pakistan Army
Army is the best department of our country.
Competing super powers with limited budget is astonishing and something to be proud of Specially in a country which is hollowed by the Political media and Publics stupid decisions.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Judiciary is the biggest mafia which, creates hurdles in everything PTI is trying to implement to bring about the reforms.
For example, the government try to bring automation to utility stores but, the mafia got the stay order from the judiciary.

Okara

Targeting any department which is directly under the government is totally pointless. It's actually enemies agenda. I know people blaming forces Budget but when I ask them how much is Pakistan's total budget and how much is army's budget they had no idea of course.
???
You mean only department under government is Pak Army and we should not criticize them? Can you share example from any other country where their Army is doing a private business?
Can we allow same to Police, judges etc to establish their business wings? Who can compete with Judges in business or with Police?
Keep in mind government is not to do business but facilitate people to do business.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Targeting any department which is directly under the government is totally pointless.
???
do you really think so? PM ki jurat ni ISI Cheif marzi ka laga saktay.
and you are assuming ARMY is directly under the government.

ARMY is one of the Mafias in Pakistan. Pakistan is heaven for Mafias, so this is why all Mafias are enjoy and fcuking us.

Okara

Judiciary is the biggest mafia which, creates hurdles in everything PTI is trying to implement to bring about the reforms.
For example, the government try to bring automation to utility stores but, the mafia got the stay order from the judiciary.
Im living in Canada and I know names of heads of political parties, PM and Premier of my province. I have no idea who is CJ, COAS etc. BTW Im not alone this is very common.
In Pakistan everyone wants in news to be known and judiciary is not exception.

Shan ALi AK 27

pakistan ka sab say bara legal tarekay say qabza karnay wala group
بنا انفارمیشن کے اپنی ہی فورسز کو ٹارگٹ کرنا پاکستان میں ایک
فیشن بن چکا ہے جو کے اصل میں ملک لوٹنے والوں کا پلان ہے
جو جہالت کی وجہ سے کافی کامیاب ہے
ورنہ دنیا میں کوئی اپنی حفاظت کرنے والوں کو گالیاں نہیں دیتا
اگر مسائل ہیں بھی تو یہ حکومتوں کا کام ہوتا ہے جن کو ووٹ دے جاتے ہیں
نہ کے کسی ذیلی اداروں کا
یہ ایسے ہی ہے کہ اپ ادھار کسی اور کو دو اور مانگنے کسی
اور سے چل پڑو ایسے میں اپ کے جوتے تو گھس جائیں گے
دوسرے کی عزت بھی خراب ہو گی لیکن وصول کچھ نہیں ہونا

Wake up Pak

Im living in Canada and I know names of heads of political parties, PM and Premier of my province. I have no idea who is CJ, COAS etc. BTW Im not alone this is very common.
The reason you do not know the name of CJ or COAS etc is that their law & order system works as per the constitution, where no one is above the law whilst, in Pakistan, the whole system needs to be reformed.

Shan ALi AK 27

do you really think so? PM ki jurat ni ISI Cheif marzi ka laga saktay.
and you are assuming ARMY is directly under the government.

ARMY is one of the Mafias in Pakistan. Pakistan is heaven for Mafias, so this is why all Mafias are enjoy and fcuking us.
??? Which government? You are talking about ideal situation but do you understand the circumstances of this country? In last 70 years there was no political structure built and it's total failure of nation not military's. Everyone who we called leader was actually puppet of forces till now. Imran Khan is the only leader who came in power with his own struggle and you can see things are getting better.

Shan ALi AK 27

The reason you do not know the name of CJ or COAS etc is that their law & order system works as per the constitution, where no one is above the law whilst, in Pakistan, the whole system needs to be reformed.
LOL the reason is that people in Canada actually understand the system. They don't run behind shadows like establishment and judiciary and play in hands of real thugs who get away because of propaganda.
That's why I say you need to know the target before shooting your criticism.

Shan ALi AK 27

You mean only department under government is Pak Army and we should not criticize them? Can you share example from any other country where their Army is doing a private business?
Can we allow same to Police, judges etc to establish their business wings? Who can compete with Judges in business or with Police?
Keep in mind government is not to do business but facilitate people to do business.
I think you are having hard time to understand the fact. First doing business is not illegal and even if it is who's fault it is? A sane mind will say the government who makes rules and regulations and that is not military.
If the problem is just doing the business then may be one day we can provide them budget which is needed to compete the world power's forces then there will be no need for business. Currently Pakistan's army budget is one of the lowest compared to main military nations.

Shan ALi AK 27

News and content is usually built according to demand. That's why on cost of repetition I would say again you need to know the duties and demarcation of departments.
I don't care, you can keep blaming army establishment, and judiciary or whoever but actually you are doing a favor to the ones who are responsible for destruction of the country and are real culprits.

Mughal1

ye sab barkaten mazhab aur secularism ki hen jin ko pakistan ke logoon ne seene se lagaaya huwa hai apni shadeed jahaalat ki wajah se. zahir hai agar khud ko musalmaan kehlwaane waale asal deene islam se hi naawaaqif hun ge aur rahen ge to museebatun hi main gire rahen ge.

agar pakistan ko theek kerna hai to jaanu aap is waqt kahaan kkade ho aur kyun aur yahaan tak aap pohnche kaise ho? phir ye keh aap jaana kahaan chahte ho aur kyun aur kia aap ki manzil drust hai? yahaan se wahaan tak jaane ka raasta kia hai jo aap ko apni manzil tak pohnchaa sake. kia jo raasta aap ne chuna hai woh drust hai jo apna maqsad poora ker sake?

kon saa pakistani hai jo is qisam ki baatun ko ehmiyat deta hai ya is qisam ki soch rakhne waale pakistan main log kitni tadaad main hen? pakistan to aik se aik badh ker jahilun se bhara pada hai. jo aik taraf mazhab aur doosri taraf secularism ke zariye is duniya ko apne liye jannat banaana chahte hen. isse badh ker in logoon ka paagalpan aur kia ho ga? For better understanding of what knowledge is and where it comes from see HERE. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Last edited:

Okara

News and content is usually built according to demand. That's why on cost of repetition I would say again you need to know the duties and demarcation of departments.
I don't care, you can keep blaming army establishment, and judiciary or whoever but actually you are doing a favor to the ones who are responsible for destruction of the country and are real culprits.
If Army generals were not helping corrupt politicians can corrupts be in power?
If Musharraf hadn't given NRO What was chance of corrupts coming back?
For me a corrupt general can inflict more damage than politician to country like Pakistan.
In current setup, if we do a survey on corruption perception between IK Vs Gen Bajwa, who will be declared more corrupt?

Shan ALi AK 27

If Army generals were not helping corrupt politicians can corrupts be in power?
If Musharraf hadn't given NRO What was chance of corrupts coming back?
For me a corrupt general can inflict more damage than politician to country like Pakistan.
In current setup, if we do a survey on corruption perception between IK Vs Gen Bajwa, who will be declared more corrupt?
Army is least corrupt institution in Pakistan.
Matter of fact is that only forces punished high ranked officers it never happens in civilian institutions.
You are blaming Musharaf but do you understand Public celebrate when Musharaf took over?
NRO was his mistake cs his gov was not 100 % legitimate and he fell under mafia and international establishments pressure.

I am not here to defend army or anyone I don't care but the problem is nothing is gonna changed till we as a nation accept our mistakes and own it.
Blame game has been going on for 70 years and nothing is changed.
correction starts by admitting and recognizing the issue and as a nation we have not done that.