مسلم لیگ ن اور پیپلزپارٹی کے لوگ کہہ رہے ہیں اسٹیبلشمنٹ سے بات طے ہو گئی ہے،عمران خان جا رہے ہیں۔ ہارون رشید کی بڑی خبر

khwahish

Councller (250+ posts)
اسٹیبلشمینٹ کبھی بھی ایسی غلطی نہیں کریگی چونکہ اس ملک کو سنبھالنا اور ترقی کی راہ پر گامزن کرنا پچھلے چوروں کے بس کی بات نہیں چونکہ ان کا مسلہ تھا حکومت میں اکر خود کو ہر لحاظ سے مضبوط کرو اور تعلیم نام کی چیز سے قوم کو بےخبر رکھو ورنہ پیروں میں بیٹھانے کی روایت ختم ہوجاے گی اور اپنے جائز حق کا مطالبہ ہونا شروع، عمران کی ڈیوس میں تین دن کی تقریریں اور مثبت مصروفیات اور ان چوروں اور نااہلوں کی پورے داغی دور کا کوئی موازنہ نہیں

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When ZAB was kicked out, regardless of his popularity, people breathed a sigh of relief.
When NS was ousted, people distributed sweets.
If IK is ousted, sadly enough, establishment will cause army's respect to fall to its lowest level. IK is more popular and well liked in Pakistan than any general will ever be, so not sure they will make this mistake

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haroon sahab essay koho na General Bajwa sey bat hu ge ha.
Haroon rasheed ka matlab ha Zardari oor Nawaz kay pechay Fujj ha.

RajaRawal111

When ZAB was kicked out, regardless of his popularity, people breathed a sigh of relief.
When NS was ousted, people distributed sweets.
If IK is ousted, sadly enough, establishment will cause army's respect to fall to its lowest level. IK is more popular and well liked in Pakistan than any general will ever be, so not sure they will make this mistake
Dont understand how you can self inflict the jahalut on yourself. This is nation of 23 cror people with all kind of thoughts and association.
I have heard when ZAB was hanged, there were people crying on streets. But News papers said Amman hi amman. When NS was ousted, you saw clippings of people distributing sweets. Those who did this were in control of show off.

Rest assured Man, if they will kick at a22 of IK. They will show you people dancing in street. Whether it will be truth like sigh of relief for ZAB or sweets for NS, or not. The dancing videos will be aired all over the place. Rest assured

Will_Bite

Dont understand how you can self inflict the jahalut on yourself. This is nation of 23 cror people with all kind of thoughts and association.
I have heard when ZAB was hanged, there were people crying on streets. But News papers said Amman hi amman. When NS was ousted, you saw clippings of people distributing sweets. Those who did this were in control of show off.

Rest assured Man, if they will kick at a22 of IK. They will show you people dancing in street. Whether it will be truth like sigh of relief for ZAB or sweets for NS, or not. The dancing videos will be aired all over the place. Rest assured
I'm old enough to remember the scene when ZAB was hanged.

Maybe you are a youngster, but I am old enough to be alive and aware while ZAB destroyed the country, even if i was a young kid. I was in Pakistan the day ZAB was hanged, and no, there was no resistance or worry. Perhaps the crying people you talk of were in larkana or his feudal hotspots, but not in Punjab. You need a lesson in history to understand the autocratic way ZAB ruled in the 70s, and how the hatred against him grew to a level where he went from a clear majority in East Pakistan(1970), down to 1977 elections that were so thoroughly rigged, ZAB himself offered reelection on 50 seats.
Bottom line, noone cared ZAB was hanged.

As for NS, the only thing benefited from was ISI,and Benazirs corrupt regimes. ISI helped him into power in 1990, and then in 1996, it was again establishment, plus the PPP horror show. After all three PMLN tenures, in 1993, 1999 and 2018, Pakistan was left on the brink of bankruptcy. Again, you may be too young to remember 1999, but the hatred for NS was real. That was compounded when he fled by taking a deal.....something he has done once again by jetting off to england and followers like yourself are still playing the flute, waiting for your ranjha.

If it comes to IK being kicked out by the establishment, we will cross the rivers when we get to it.One thing is for sure. IK wont be going to Clinton, or Condoleeza Rice to save his ass, like a-holes of the past.

RajaRawal111

I'm old enough to remember the scene when ZAB was hanged.

Maybe you are a youngster, but I am old enough to be alive and aware while ZAB destroyed the country, even if i was a young kid. I was in Pakistan the day ZAB was hanged, and no, there was no resistance or worry. Perhaps the crying people you talk of were in larkana or his feudal hotspots, but not in Punjab. You need a lesson in history to understand the autocratic way ZAB ruled in the 70s, and how the hatred against him grew to a level where he went from a clear majority in East Pakistan(1970), down to 1977 elections that were so thoroughly rigged, ZAB himself offered reelection on 50 seats.
Bottom line, noone cared ZAB was hanged.

As for NS, the only thing benefited from was ISI,and Benazirs corrupt regimes. ISI helped him into power in 1990, and then in 1996, it was again establishment, plus the PPP horror show. After all three PMLN tenures, in 1993, 1999 and 2018, Pakistan was left on the brink of bankruptcy. Again, you may be too young to remember 1999, but the hatred for NS was real. That was compounded when he fled by taking a deal.....something he has done once again by jetting off to england and followers like yourself are still playing the flute, waiting for your ranjha.

If it comes to IK being kicked out by the establishment, we will cross the rivers when we get to it.One thing is for sure. IK wont be going to Clinton, or Condoleeza Rice to save his ass, like a-holes of the past.

I was not talking about how ZAB and NS ruled the country. It is the public reaction and impression of public reaction I am talking about.
SO far as your crossing the rivers are concerned. It was probably the funniest thing I have heard for today. Let me remind you Nov-02/2016, when there were only 300 shitting in the bushed around Banni Gala Palace. Your beloved leader was so disappointed with the turnover that he never even got out of his Palace and Pindi aala Sheikhoo was crying and swearing at IK for not getting out. Do you remember that or do I have to give you links to wash off your self inflicted Jahalut ???
In nut shell ---- please careful when you are boasting in front of me.

It has been already established in the streets of Pakistan (not in the streets of Manhattan) that your donkey is ultimate Naalaeq. And for Impression of Sadness and Happiness. Here is what is being run to pave the way of Impression.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1219119911076798464
All I am saying ----- Man Be sensible. Dont self injure yourself with Jahalut.

Will_Bite

It is the public reaction and impression of public reaction I am talking about.

All I am saying ----- Man Be sensible. Dont self injure yourself with Jahalut.
I mentioned the public reaction in my very first line, unless you are an actual jahil and couldnt read that.

aneeskhan

Yaar Raja
Jhoot Na Bol.
Bhutto was only one crying in Jail , cursing opportunist party leaders n Sindhis as I am from Sindh, not a single bird protested.
Same happened with NS n MN both found themselves alone at Lahore Airport.
Sab kuch kar Jhoot Na Bol.

RajaRawal111

Yaar Raja
Jhoot Na Bol.
Bhutto was only one crying in Jail , cursing opportunist party leaders n Sindhis as I am from Sindh, not a single bird protested.
Same happened with NS n MN both found themselves alone at Lahore Airport.
Sab kuch kar Jhoot Na Bol.
ٹھیک ہے جی آئندہ سے شکایت کا موقع نہیں دوں گا