مسئلہ کشمیر کے حل تک بھارت سے کوئی بات چیت نہیں ہوگی۔ معید یوسف

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ye moed pirzada bi american tool hai.. ye pele american thinktank mei kam karta ta.. american tools ab bi govt corridors mei fully active hai

jakfh

Senator (1k+ posts)
ye moed pirzada bi american tool hai.. ye pele american thinktank mei kam karta ta.. american tools ab bi govt corridors mei fully active hai
tum moeed sai ziyada hai to khud aja us ki post pai .. i mean agur internet agaya hai to kuch bhi post kardo

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
i worked as royal navy as contractor. does that make me bartania ka tool?? Grow up man...
Comparing job of Contractor with National Security Advisor is not a right one dude. Questions will be raised on his loyalty but so far nothing can be proven against him either.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
As someone commented on Youtube,

Karan become Karen whenever he interviews Moeed!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Thre is no anchor of calbr in Pakistan who can be trusted to interview anyone. Our media is filled with 'cash-for-words' brigade.

Although don't trust Maalick, but he will still be a good choice.

Another choice is this new anchor below...

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Comparing job of Contractor with National Security Advisor is not a right one dude. Questions will be raised on his loyalty but so far nothing can be proven against him either.
well if tomorrow I come and take charge of national security advisor. what will you say? i worked for royal navy that is why I'm traitor of Pakistan?

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
well if tomorrow I come and take charge of national security advisor. what will you say? i worked for royal navy that is why I'm traitor of Pakistan?
If you can prove that you in the future will not be working as a contractor for Royal Navy then no problem. But proving it is very hard. You will not be labelled as a traitor but definitely as a potential one. However your intention may never be that of a traitor but questions and rumours will exist.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you can prove that you in the future will not be working as a contractor for Royal Navy then no problem. But proving it is very hard. You will not be labelled as a traitor but definitely as a potential one. However your intention may never be that of a traitor but questions and rumours will exist.

??