مریم نواز کی لندن تیاریاں،اینکر نادیہ مرزا کے انکشافات

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everyone inherits two sets of chromosomes containing HLA genes, four genes per set. One set comes from their father and one from their mother, for a total of eight genes. There is a one in four, or 25 percent, chance that any brother or sister will have inherited the same two sets of HLA genes as the patient. For a parent to be "matched" with his or her child, both parents must by chance have some HLA genes in common with each other. It is very unlikely, about a one in a million chance, for two unrelated individuals to have the same HLA genes in common, and there is only a one in 200 chance that a parent and child will be HLA matched.

A much higher chance for a parent (or both parents) and children to be HLA matched in case the parents and grandparents are siblings (having same biological father and mother).

Don't know how PMLN will sell this idea (of Maryam being HLA match of her father) to the nation.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I honestly think that Sharif family isn't that shameless.. What I think is that Mian Saab will suddenly go on ventilator and Maryam will want to see her father..

And after a few days Mian Saab will miraculously be taken off of the ventilator..

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mayrum will leave Pakistan..via LHC..IHC...Nawaz serious illness drama will play and LHC..IHC will allow her to fly London.. Simple..Patwari will weep a week so on medias for Nawaz sudden health issues.

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sharifoon k iqtidar se bahir honay k baad bahut se dummy sahafion ko Qabza Junta ne dump ker dia ha. Nadia b un mein se ek ha jo dobara traction hasil kernay k koshish ker rehi ha, lekin daal nahein gal rehi is k.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I honestly think that Sharif family isn't that shameless.. What I think is that Mian Saab will suddenly go on ventilator and Maryam will want to see her father..

And after a few days Mian Saab will miraculously be taken off of the ventilator..
PTI should make sure the ventilator is connected to the oxygen tank?.... ? and that there is oxygen in the tank?...