مریم،بلاول کے کندھے پر بندوق رکھ کر چلانے کاالزام، شہزاداقبال، فواد میں بحث

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In Canada gas price was 109 /litre few months ago, and now it’s 137.9/litre, rent really gone up to 40% in last two yrs.
Saporito cooking oil ( canola oil ) 5 litre bottle was $7.00 now it’s $14.00, Food prices are really gone up.
Lay offs at its peak, only Air Canada’s 20000 employees laid off in 2020 and 6500 in 2021 those who survived, downgraded to different positions with 40% decrease in salary or wages.
Believe it or not downgraded employees are unionized employees.
I’m not comparing Pakistan with Canada, just trying to give fruit for thought to those who really crying out loud about inflation, specially some lifafas anchors.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Once an idiot always an idiot .... bhai check out inflation globally after the pandemic where gas and food prices have gone up anywhere from 25% to 35% higher. Job losses are at the highest and lots of businesses have shut down. Sirf bugz-e-Imran main chawwal chodni hai jahil patwari ko. Thoda kabhi kabhi Google kur laya kuro ... ya woh bhi sikhani padhe gee.

Fawad ch is comparing inflation with America,he is very good to make fools more fool.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fawad ch is comparing inflation with America,he is very good to make fools more fool.
In your india oil prices were increased 5 times last month ..sells at 220 Rs per litre if compared to Pakistan ... Layoffs are at its peak .... Lines on ration stores and free food distribution centres are so long that volunteers comment they haven’t seen such scenes before .... joblessness is all time high ...... And economy down the drain ...... Reference Asiatimes .......

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Once an idiot always an idiot .... bhai check out inflation globally after the pandemic where gas and food prices have gone up anywhere from 25% to 35% higher. Job losses are at the highest and lots of businesses have shut down. Sirf bugz-e-Imran main chawwal chodni hai jahil patwari ko. Thoda kabhi kabhi Google kur laya kuro ... ya woh bhi sikhani padhe gee.
Only a donkey can follow a donkey,to prove a donkey right u will lie.Fawad ch gave example of America that has spend trllions to combate inflation and job insecurity.

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
In your india oil prices were increased 5 times last month ..sells at 220 Rs per litre if compared to Pakistan ... Layoffs are at its peak .... Lines on ration stores and free food distribution centres are so long that volunteers comment they haven’t seen such scenes before .... joblessness is all time high ...... And economy down the drain ...... Reference Asiatimes .......
Fuk India Sonya Gandhi ji urf Marad Saeed.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only a donkey can follow a donkey,to prove a donkey right u will lie.Fawad ch gave example of America that has spend trllions to combate inflation and job insecurity.
No one was trying to prove who was right or who was wrong. The idea of google search was to prove to a dumb patwari that the whole world is going through the most difficult of economic times which include the richest of the developed countries. Try just checking petroleum prices in the countries of the world and you will understand what I am saying but to understand that you require basic intelligence which being a patwari is a hard thing to find.

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
No one was trying to prove who was right or who was wrong. The idea of google search was to prove to a dumb patwari that the whole world is going through the most difficult of economic times which include the richest of the developed countries. Try just checking petroleum prices in the countries of the world and you will understand what I am saying but to understand that you require basic intelligence which being a patwari is a hard thing to
Excessive love of Khan has made u people a cumpulsive lier.The reality is opposite for developed countries.Those countries have pupmed trilions and trlions in to economy that has doubled the parchasing power of common people.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Have you heard the phrase "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing". Get some education buddy. At least learn to spell. No wonder you dumb lot have made the word "patwari" associated with stupidity. Keep living under the rock.

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Have you heard the phrase "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing". Get some education buddy. At least learn to spell. No wonder you dumb lot have made the word "patwari" associated with stupidity. Keep living under the rock.
Might be u r a son of a english man,so u r good in english.I am not smart,not genius but I don,t follow any donkey,I give my true opinion.Increasing commpdity prices tell economies r performing better.Don,t compare Pakistan with any advanced countries,their kids get more pocket money than ur per capita income.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yesterday i filled my 4 x 4 with Diesel , £1.35 a litter.
That is Rs 297 a litter.
What is Diesel price in Pakistan!!