محمد مالک کا وزیر اعظم عمران خان سے سوال کے متعلق غلطی کا اعتراف

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is Imran Khan at a higher level than Huzart Umer?
jis issue par in so called anchors ko invite kia ta , Bajaye corona issue par bat karte Ye apne na-jaiz abba jee Mir jaffer shakeel ki rihayi ke demand karne lagey.. in anchors ko awam ke problem sa koyi gharz nhi.. in kuttoo ko jo haddi dalay ga ye osi ke agay apni dom hilayen ge

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تم ہزار کوشش کرو ناں مالک لیکن تمھارے اندر چھپا گند ایک روز تو
باہر آنا ہی تھا ناں ؟ پیچھے سے نہ نکلا تو منہ سے نکل آیا.

The Oasis

MPA (400+ posts)
Isn't Malik is the same guy who's company got benefits from Musharaf's time by getting contracts of Arabian resorts and gym khana's renovations, don't forget MD PTV post which is mostly used by political parties as a gratitude for being subservient, kya zamana aagaya hay har kanjar suit pehan kay izzat daar ban jata hay

Saboo

Only PTI has the necessary funds to offer him a lfafa just like they purchased pml-n members.
ہاہا یہ کیا ہوایاں چھوڑ رہے ہو ایک سے ایک بڑڈی ؟
کہیں تم نجم سیٹھی کی چڑیا تو نہیں ہو؟..... ?

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But to be fair to Maalik he realised he asked the question in the wrong manner and has now apologised. At least he had the sense to feel and admit that. For that I respect him

And he is a journalist who has the right to criticise others, which means social media has a right to criticise him - within the limits of civility and appropriate language - but bringing his family into it is not right.

Saboo

REALLY? You bald irrelevant piece of tuttee? WHAT DID YOU DO AT PTV? 2.5 MILLION IF CORRUPTION. A FACT.

U HAD THE BALLS TO INSULT MY PM? MOTHER EFFER.

SANCTIMONIOUS WANKER F. U. APOLOGY NOT EXCEPTED.
Hahaha....Same from me to this M Effing Ganjay Paapi!...
May the fleas of 100 camels infest his arm-pits... ?

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not big fan of you mr malick but I appreciate you today at least you admit your tone was not right with PM.

tipupk

Minister (2k+ posts)
اگر گریبان پکڑنا ہے تو اپنے باپ کا پکڑ جس نے تمہاری شکل میں اس دنیا میں گند ڈلا ہے۔

Saboo

اگر گریبان پکڑنا ہے تو اپنے باپ کا پکڑ جس نے تمہاری شکل میں اس دنیا میں گند ڈلا ہے۔
پکڑ تو لیتا لیکن اسے صحیح پتا نہیں ہے اسکا باپ ہے کون؟.... ?

zsk_1

Citizen
you aksed for the tape for what? all you should have done is to log in your twitter! And yeah you own up but wont apologise? You have been disgraced badly by your act only if you apologised would have grown you taller but since you are an arrogant and somebody who is full of himself you would stay disgraced inshAllah till the end of your Career! Peace

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
So at least apologise. U know it's wrong and you accept it but still not saying sorry. Not good at all. You should be ashamed .

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
What Social Media Tum 22 Carooor Kay PM say Badtameezi karoooo to Kuch Nahein Aur Jub Social Media per Tumhari Pant Uttaray to Tum ko Bohat Takleef Hotay Hai !!!! Sharam Karooo 2 Takkay Kay Sahafi Tum Ho Kiyaaa Cheez Tumharai Sahafaaat Aur Program Rating Gum Nam Audience ki Wajha Say Hi Chalti Hai Warna Tum ko Moun Kon Lagayeeeee Aflatoooni GANJAY