مجھے دکھ ضرور ہے مگر میں عمران خان کا ساتھ نہیں چھوڑوں گا۔ جہانگیر ترین

Nadir Bashir

Let us wait for detailed report. It can not be justified by calling some industrialist on TV and projecting him as innocent.

Media again doing a dirty job.

No one has more respect for JKT than PTI supporters.

But if he is wrong then there should be no relief.

We as PTI supporter support the cause and we shall remain committed to the cause.........

Nadir Bashir

Jahangir Tareen is still my favourite man.....I would wait till Forensic report comes & would pray he gets clearance.
I hope so.........and I pray so............

But i can not forget that Javed Daghi also played with our feelings................

عمران خان نے جہانگیر ترین کو نہیں بخشا اور ٹی ٹی شوباز شریف کہتا ہے میر شکیل الرحمٰن کو چھوڑ دو

انی دیو مزاق اے

?
پی ٹی آئ کے بھونپو ، بونگی خان خود کو بچانے کے لیے اپنے باپ کو بھی پھانسی پر چڑھا سکتا ہے ، یہ تو پھر بھی جہانگیر ترین ہے ۔ اصل مجرم تو وہ ہے جس نے یہ سبسڈی منظور کی ہے ۔

انی دیا۔ بالکل ہی دماغوں وی فارغ ایں?۔

Let us wait for detailed report. It can not be justified by calling some industrialist on TV and projecting him as innocent.

Media again doing a dirty job.

No one has more respect for JKT than PTI supporters.

But if he is wrong then there should be no relief.

We as PTI supporter support the cause and we shall remain committed to the cause.........

Forget about any other report but when you find some spare time then ask yourself this question.

Why would JKT do something that is against the law? JKT is not after money that's for sure then why? He was given subsidy based on what previous govt did? So why accuse him or current govt? Every major contributor in every country gets some relief one way or other because they create jobs, revenue etc...

Forget about patwaris after all they are blind in hate but i am amazed why PTI supporters accuse him after so many years with PTI. People should by now know what kind of person JKT is

Nadir Bashir

Forget about any other report but when you find some spare time then ask yourself this question.

Why would JKT do something that is against the law? JKT is not after money that's for sure then why? He was given subsidy based on what previous govt did? So why accuse him or current govt? Every major contributor in every country gets some relief one way or other because they create jobs, revenue etc...

Forget about patwaris after all they are blind in hate but i am amazed why PTI supporters accuse him after so many years with PTI. People should by now know what kind of person JKT is
We want him to come clear of this mess.
This is not his standard..........................This can not be done by his statement. It can only be done by investigation. Nothing else..........
No one is more sad than PTI supporters. But laws are and should be equal for everyone..........

This is not his standard..........................This can not be done by his statement. It can only be done by investigation. Nothing else..........
No one is more sad than PTI supporters. But laws are and should be equal for everyone..........
Agree but, why is the whole media and social media is after him?
Nawaz and omni group are the real culprits why no one is talking about them?

I am not saying he or anyone is above the law. All i am saying is that this guy is not corrupt or not after money. At least i am not confused about it. Plus he has been so close to Khan for a long time and knowing IK he would never do something wrong

lOL... Return all his money he spent buying the lotas after the election ... That was kosher and went down the oesophagus with one sip.... Principle party

Nadir Bashir

I am not saying he or anyone is above the law. All i am saying is that this guy is not corrupt or not after money. At least i am not confused about it. Plus he has been so close to Khan for a long time and knowing IK he would never do something wrong
Yes but this testimony does not matter technically until FIA clear him. Also a micro audit is needed for sugar production cost. That audit will justify subsidy amount.
I can also personally guarantee for him.

v r imran k

پی ٹی آئ کے بھونپو ، بونگی خان خود کو بچانے کے لیے اپنے باپ کو بھی پھانسی پر چڑھا سکتا ہے ، یہ تو پھر بھی جہانگیر ترین ہے ۔ اصل مجرم تو وہ ہے جس نے یہ سبسڈی منظور کی ہے ۔

آج نا چاھتے ہووے بی جہانگیر خان ترین کی۔ حد تک متفق ہوں

ILUIK

haha---patwari logic-----> اپنے باپ کو بھی پھانسی پر چڑھا سکتا ہے

remember PANAMA case??
Nawaz sharif to court/judge= meray baap se poochain.
maryam nawaz to NAB court/judge=meray baap se poochain
bublo dublo toNAB= mujhe kiya pata- abba ji se phooch lain.

اصل مجرم تو وہ ہے جس نے سبسڈی منظور کی ہے۔
g haan-wohi hay.
22 arab aap ke mian sb ne subsiy dee hay-quarantine se nikal kar wapas ajayen aur jawab dain.

ILUIK

حسن،حسین کے کاروبار کا ذمہ دار نوازشریف نہیں
حمزہ،سلمان کےکاروبار سے بھلا شہبازشریف کا کیا تعلق

aur
خسرو بختیار،جہانگیر ترین کے سب دھندوں کا ذمہ دار عمران خا

انی دیا۔ بالکل ہی دماغوں وی فارغ ایں