مجاں، کٹے، ککڑیاں انڈوں کے بعد اب دبے سے باہر

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The thread is from the same backside vault like most of your other posts. Trying to demean the PM for trying to find the best way to steer the country out of problems...unlike the dumb idiots from the opposition, who ruled the country several times and made the same idiotic mistakes over and over.
Want me to go through ishaq. dars shenanigans from 1990, 1996 and 2013?

Mulk ki maan behen aik Kar Kay bhagnay walay beghairaton kay liye dua hai Kay un ki Zindagi aur maut donon London mein hon.
Sirkaar do Ishaq daar ki example and i will enlighten you with your donkeys examples. What is the hold point.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
107694413_2640103099562646_8405149830957943852_n.jpg

ahameed

میڈیا کی تو سمجھ آتی ھے کہ ان کے اربوں روپے کے اشتہارات بند ہوئے ہیں، لیکن آپ کو کیوں فرق نظر نہیں آ رہا ھے کہ ایک وزیراعظم تھا کہ جو کہتا تھا کہ اگر میرے اثاثے آمدن سے زیادہ ہیں تو تمہیں کیا تکلیف ھے؟؟؟ اور اب جس پر شک بھی ہو اس کو فارغ کر دیا جاتا ھے، یہاں تک کہ جس کے لائے ہوئے بندوں کی وجہ سے حکومت بنی تھی اس کو بھی سائیڈ لائن کر دیا اس خطرے کے باوجود کہ اس کے لائے ہوئے 2-4 بندے ادھر ادھر ہو گئے تو حکومت بھی ختم ہو سکتی ھے؟؟؟؟

ahameed

Yaar tum ne bhi to aik proven corrupt and Naalaeq khotey ko apney ooper swaar kiya hoova he.

آپ جس کو کرپٹ کہہ رہے ہیں اس کی کیڈیبیلیٹی کی گواہی تو آپ کے میاں جی بھی دے چکے ہیں ?

اور نالائق تو ویسے ہے کہ دو سالوں میں ہی پتہ چلا لیا کہ کون کون بجلی اور چینی مہنگی بیچ کر عوام کو لوٹ رہا تھا جبکہ ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر میاں محمد نواز شریف صاحب کو چالیس سال سے اقتدار میں ہونے کے باوجود پتہ ہی نہیں چلا ?

The Sane

27_09_2018-imran_18473391_211234531.jpg

سارا بیڑا غرق کرنے اور پاکستان کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دینے کے بعد اب بھی لگا ہوا ہے کوئی نیا طریقہ ڈھونڈنے
PM emphasizes need for out-of-the-box solutions for economic growth

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - Prime Minister Imran Khan has emphasized the need for out-of-the-box solutions for economic growth in the country in these crucial times.

Chairing a meeting of the Think-Tank of Finance and Economy in Islamabad on Saturday, the Prime Minister said from the day one, our Government adopted a strategy to maintain a balance between sustaining economic activity and protecting the masses from Covid-19.

He emphasized that our prime focus is on providing relief to the poor segments of society through targeted subsidies.
The Prime Minister said that Ehsaas Program is the flagship program of the government to alleviate poverty and requires expansion along with a strategy to reach the most needy.

He appreciated the proposals presented by the Think-Tank regarding banking and finance, further improving the Ehsaas program and facilitating SMEs.

The Prime Minister directed that regular feedback of the Think-Tank be provided to him on various ongoing initiatives, policies and programs of the government.

Advisor on Finance, Dr. Abdul Hafeez Sheikh, briefed the meeting about the objectives and focus areas of the Think-Tank on Finance and Economy.

Raja Sahab,
Dinosaurs once roamed the face of earth as the most feared creatures, but they are no more. Please move on for the better in life. Inebriated in the glorified past of the ruins of Nawaz Sharif or Zardari will make you feel more miserable. May you find solace and peace in Divine’s destiny.

RajaRawal111

Raja Sahab,
Dinosaurs once roamed the face of earth as the most feared creatures, but they are no more. Please move on for the better in life. Inebriated in the glorified past of the ruins of Nawaz Sharif or Zardari will make you feel more miserable. May you find solace and peace in Divine’s destiny.
? I like this sarcasm. May Allah give ou ajar for not being abusive like others.

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
میڈیا کی تو سمجھ آتی ھے کہ ان کے اربوں روپے کے اشتہارات بند ہوئے ہیں، لیکن آپ کو کیوں فرق نظر نہیں آ رہا ھے کہ ایک وزیراعظم تھا کہ جو کہتا تھا کہ اگر میرے اثاثے آمدن سے زیادہ ہیں تو تمہیں کیا تکلیف ھے؟؟؟ اور اب جس پر شک بھی ہو اس کو فارغ کر دیا جاتا ھے، یہاں تک کہ جس کے لائے ہوئے بندوں کی وجہ سے حکومت بنی تھی اس کو بھی سائیڈ لائن کر دیا اس خطرے کے باوجود کہ اس کے لائے ہوئے 2-4 بندے ادھر ادھر ہو گئے تو حکومت بھی ختم ہو سکتی ھے؟؟؟؟

I don't want to talk about old corrupted, they are history, Khan made so many promise but not singles fulfilled, I understand few he cannot fulfill, but for some, he can easily fulfill
who ask Jhan Sahib to have 52 minster and advisors... ?? This is just small examples... you can listen to his speeches during 204 dehrna and after this. I agree that 22 months are not enough, but there should be some signs in some direction.
Why He starts BRT, this is a total mess... not only this there is a lot of other projects in which there is corruption.
I can give a lot of examples, I have full confidence in Irsha Bhatti.. he is 100% right in criticizing PTI govt. In media, all are not wrong... Khan did a lot of mistakes, history will prove.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
27_09_2018-imran_18473391_211234531.jpg

سارا بیڑا غرق کرنے اور پاکستان کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دینے کے بعد اب بھی لگا ہوا ہے کوئی نیا طریقہ ڈھونڈنے
PM emphasizes need for out-of-the-box solutions for economic growth

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - Prime Minister Imran Khan has emphasized the need for out-of-the-box solutions for economic growth in the country in these crucial times.

Chairing a meeting of the Think-Tank of Finance and Economy in Islamabad on Saturday, the Prime Minister said from the day one, our Government adopted a strategy to maintain a balance between sustaining economic activity and protecting the masses from Covid-19.

He emphasized that our prime focus is on providing relief to the poor segments of society through targeted subsidies.
The Prime Minister said that Ehsaas Program is the flagship program of the government to alleviate poverty and requires expansion along with a strategy to reach the most needy.

He appreciated the proposals presented by the Think-Tank regarding banking and finance, further improving the Ehsaas program and facilitating SMEs.

The Prime Minister directed that regular feedback of the Think-Tank be provided to him on various ongoing initiatives, policies and programs of the government.

Advisor on Finance, Dr. Abdul Hafeez Sheikh, briefed the meeting about the objectives and focus areas of the Think-Tank on Finance and Economy.

waise raja / mhafeez/aur bhi yahan buhat hain jo roz atey hain aur apne ghar ka sara ghusa yahan imran khan pe nikalne ki nakam koshish kartey hain aur zaleel ho ke bhi feel nhi karey. phir dosrey din dheet wapis atey hain aur phi wohi.

Sn Sunny

Only criminal minded, uneducated and stupid supporters of PLMN and PPP can only come up with such a SHIT. We love you IK, keep up the good work. A good majority of people want to see you in a lead role to bring Pakistan out of the current mess that previous rules created. Its about time to make a real comparison on the economic indicators. I will urge the admin to post more posts to highlight the real achievements of this government. In Sha Allah we will be successful. Give IK another 5 years with two third majority then you will see what sort of miracles a clean leader can bring in to uplift Pakistan's profile.
one side full of corrupted but they are sharp mind people
and
other side one man is clean but he is so sleepy

RajaRawal111

وہ کاروبار کے لئے نہیں، پٹواری کھائیں گے کیا ؟
نہیں میں نے جپانی کو پہلے ہی کہا تھا کہ کاروبار کی یہ آپشن موجود نہیں
پٹواری خرید لیں پر کھوتا خود کیسے کھوتا بریانی بیچ سکتا ہے

ahameed

I don't want to talk about old corrupted, they are history, Khan made so many promise but not singles fulfilled, I understand few he cannot fulfill, but for some, he can easily fulfill
who ask Jhan Sahib to have 52 minster and advisors... ?? This is just small examples... you can listen to his speeches during 204 dehrna and after this. I agree that 22 months are not enough, but there should be some signs in some direction.
Why He starts BRT, this is a total mess... not only this there is a lot of other projects in which there is corruption.
I can give a lot of examples, I have full confidence in Irsha Bhatti.. he is 100% right in criticizing PTI govt. In media, all are not wrong... Khan did a lot of mistakes, history will prove.

اس حساب سے تو بھٹی صاحب اور آپ سنگا پور کے لی کوان پر بھی تنقید کرتے کہ جس نے سنگاپور کو زمین سے آسمان پر لے گیا تھا کیونکہ اس کا وزیر بھی کرپشن میں پکڑا گیا تھا۔

Sn Sunny

Where did I compare the two? ? And how did you reach to the conclusion that I accepted that both are same(corrupt)?
Tmharay Corrupt leader k mutabiq toh yeh boht Kamyab Business ha
you compare both business idea is same and accept that both ideology is same in the sense of business
any way i didn,t mention word "corrupt" after same...then why u mention it?
Phir tmhay is say takleef q?
no doubt this business nature is good but it need to be improve first
by law and politics
i don,t know how i differentiate both party except this:
in pmln era they worked with mafia and right now they can,t control mafia
as result price is hike and every thing become more worst
conclusion :mafia still alive in both era

miafridi

Tmharay Corrupt leader k mutabiq toh yeh boht Kamyab Business ha
you compare both business idea is same and accept that both ideology is same in the sense of business
any way i didn,t mention word "corrupt" after same...then why u mention it?
Phir tmhay is say takleef q?
no doubt this business nature is good but it need to be improve first
by law and politics
i don,t know how i differentiate both party except this:
in pmln era they worked with mafia and right now they can,t control mafia
as result price is hike and every thing become more worst
conclusion :mafia still alive in both era

It was a sarcastic comment towards supporter of a party whose leadership was caught justifying his luxury lifestyle through Buffaloes, chickens and eggs, to NAB sources.

So the conclusion of my comment was that Buffaloes, chickens and eggs can of course help in keep the life cycle running for poor people and help them meet their expenses but it can never support luxury lifestyle of someone like Shehbaz Sharif. So it was like a Shut up call to the supporter of a corrupt leader who was ridiculing something which can provide basic expenses opportunity to poor families of Pakistan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As for your other comparison that both are same where one was part of the mafia while the other is fighting the mafia but unable to stop it. I find this conclusion of yours very strange. It is like saying Angels and Shaitan are same because Shaitan is spreading Sin, while Angels have failed to stop sin from spreading in the world. Of course Angels are far far better than Shaitans and will one day win over shaitans and despite the world full of sins any sane mind cannot say that angels and shaitans are same because of the obvious reason.

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

It was a sarcastic comment towards supporter of a party whose leadership was caught justifying his luxury lifestyle through Buffaloes, chickens and eggs, to NAB sources.

So the conclusion of my comment was that Buffaloes, chickens and eggs can of course help in keep the life cycle running for people and help them meet their expenses but it can never support luxury lifestyle of someone like Shehbaz Sharif. So it was like a Shut up call to the supporter of a corrupt leader who was ridiculing something which can provide basic expenses opportunity to poor families of Pakistan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As for your other comparison that both are same where one was part of the mafia while the other is fighting the mafia but unable to stop it. I find this conclusion of yours very strange. It is like saying Angels and Shaitan are same because Shaitan is spreading Sin, while Angels have failed to stop sin from spreading in the world. Of course Angels are far far better than Shaitans and will one day win over shaitans and despite the world full of sins sane mind cannot say that angels and shaitans are same because of the obvious reason.
So the conclusion of my comment was that Buffaloes, chickens and eggs can of course help in keep the life cycle running for people and help them meet their expenses but it can never support luxury lifestyle of someone like Shehbaz Sharif?

SERIOUSLY
CAN YOU REALLY DON,T KNOW ABOUT Hamza Shahbaz has businesses of poultry ?

something which can provide basic expenses opportunity to poor families of Pakistan.
GIVING CHICKEN AND EGG TO POOR PEOPLE THAT IS GOVERNMENT JOB OPPORTUNITY?
WAIT WAIT PMLN GIVING THE YELLOW CAB TO POOR PEOPLE THEN WHY CRITICIZE THEM?
WELL MY MISTAKE I AM EXPECTING SOME INDUSTRY FOR POULTRY AND FARM AT GOVERNMENT LEVEL
WELL MY MISTAKE I AM EXPECTING SOME EDUCATION RELATED JOB OPPORTUNITY IN POULTRY
WELL MY MISTAKE I AM EXPECTING THEY TACKLE THESE CHICKEN MAFIA BY COMPETITIVE
STRATEGY

As for your other comparison that both are same where one was part of the mafia while the other is fighting the mafia but unable to stop it. I find this conclusion of yours very strange
FIGHTING WHERE?
BEFORE ELECTION?

GIVE ME SOME CLUE LIKE IN THAT AREA :
IN WHICH GOVERNMENT SECTOR THEY IMPROVE AS COMPARE TO PREVIOUS ONE?
CAN THEY MAKE ANY PUBLIC BENEFICIAL LAW?
WHAT IS THERE STRATEGY TO TACKLE THESE MAFIA?
PLZ DON,T GIVE SUCH FOOLISH CLUE WHERE GOVERNMENT DECREASE PRICE OF PETROL AND MAFIA HIDE IT

It is like saying Angels and Shaitan are same because Shaitan is spreading Sin, while Angels have failed to stop sin from spreading in the world. Of course Angels are far far better than Shaitans and will one day win over shaitans and despite the world full of sins sane mind cannot say that angels and shaitans are same because of the obvious reason.
WAKE UP !! COME BACK TO WORLD

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس حساب سے تو بھٹی صاحب اور آپ سنگا پور کے لی کوان پر بھی تنقید کرتے کہ جس نے سنگاپور کو زمین سے آسمان پر لے گیا تھا کیونکہ اس کا وزیر بھی کرپشن میں پکڑا گیا تھا۔

Please list how many U-turn he took how many minsters he has. ?