مبشرلقمان کا اسرائیلی ٹی وی کو انٹرویو

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
what rubbish...this man is not Pakistani representative journalist...what he is trying to do here is create undue divide among Pakistanis and Saudis...he is anti Imran Khan...and talking rubbish...why he is giving interview on Israeli channel.. he says he is of view that ties be made with Israel...see its not Pakistani public narrative....he is not Pakistan's representative here...I am Pakistani we hate what Israel did in an Palestine and doing with Palestinian...People of Pakistan consider Israel is an illegal, criminal, occupant and terrorist state like india ...Pakistan and Saudis are brother and Pakistan love Saudia bcz of Haram and Madina...nothing and no one can change this...Pakistan only want unity among all muslim nations...

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Israel is a reality as much as Pakistan is. If all the Muslim countries have accepted Israel in 1950s the Arab Israel war 1967 wouldn't happened and Palestinian wouldn't have lost west banks and Jerusalem. Palestine was recognized as an independent state alongside Israel. Now they are begging since 1970s to be recognized as states and nobody bothers around the world.
Pakistan should only protect its own interests and stop indulging into others problems. Nobody cared for us when we were fighting for our survival against terrorism and losing over 100K lives and lost $300 billions in economy.

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am gonna stop watching his youtube channel. I have not subscribed to his channel but if anyone has please UNsubscribe and preach to others to do the same.

اس کلپ میں یہود تو اسراءیل ہو گیا۔ نصارا کون ہیں؟ کیا کسی نصارا ملک سے دوستی ہے؟

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our journalists give interviews on Indian channels so whats the difference in appearing on Israeli channel. We do have our principle stand on Palestinians rights and we shall stick to it but our voice shall reach Israeli people as well.

For some, there is a Jew sect which itself is against the state of Israel, forgot its name though :)

kayawish

Our journalists give interviews on Indian channels so whats the difference in appearing on Israeli channel. We do have our principle stand on Palestinians rights and we shall stick to it but our voice shall reach Israeli people as well.

For some, there is a Jew sect which itself is against the state of Israel, forgot its name though :)
orthodox jews are against state of israel.

shassan655

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Mubashir Luqman gave a good interview. But one Point which he didn't emphasis enough is once Palestine is given a Statehood we do not have problem in recognizing Israel.

Israel is a reality and we all know deep down it's not going anywhere. So sooner Israel acts on the Statehood of Palestine we would have no qualms. That's my perspective.

AbbuJee

I am happy to see Mubasher gives interview in Israeli Channel, atleast we convey our message to the people of Israel. Hide like mouse is not the solution, Israel is reality and we have to accept this reality unless they don't solve the Palestinian's issue.
So that means if someone forcefully occupy your house and throw you out you will accept it as a reality and have good relation with them? or Expect your family to have good ties with them while you suffer in the street?

Hats off to your stupid logic of "Reality" - If someone kills your family you should just accept it as reality and move on.

stargazer

I think it is not a bad idea to convey one's true sense of the nation. Political differences will always exist just like we are having our differences with Harmain sharif's caretakers. Why not let them know how we feel so our narrative is built not just on one fact but on a principle.

peaceandjustice

معلوم نہیں مبشر لقمان اتنی لمبی لمبی تقریریں کیوں کر رہا ھے اس کا سادہ سا جواب تھا اور ھے کہ بھائی آپ لوگ اقوام متحدہ کی قراردادوں کے مطابق دو ملکوں کی پالیسیوں پر عمل درآمد کر لو اور فلسطین کو اس کا حق دے دو اقوام متحدہ کی قراردادوں کے مطابق 1667 کے کے علاقوں پر جو قبضہ کیا گیا ھے وہ فلسطین کو واپس دے دو اور اقوام متحدہ کی قراردادوں کے مطابق آپنے آپنے ملک کی باؤنڈری کھینچ لو تو پاکستان کو اور پاکستانی عوام اور حکومت کو اسرائیل کے ساتھ دوستی میں تجارت میں کوئی مسلئہ نہیں ھے بات ھے کہ اسرائیل اقوام متحدہ کی قراردادوں پر عمل درآمد کر کے فلسطینی عوام کو ان کا حق دے۔ اس آسان بات کو مبشر لقمان کو بولنے میں نہ جانے کیا تکلیف ہو رہی تھی

karachi1947

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Let me tell you they all want IK out whether its external or internal he is considered as threat due to his islamic ideology and on going crackdown on the corrupt mafia, God forbid you never know he will be assassinated too. Its about time people like us needs to stand by IK and stop being a keyboard warrior.... Pakistan Zindabad

shassan655

Senator (1k+ posts)
So that means if someone forcefully occupy your house and throw you out you will accept it as a reality and have good relation with them? or Expect your family to have good ties with them while you suffer in the street?

Hats off to your stupid logic of "Reality" - If someone kills your family you should just accept it as reality and move on.

Abbu...your point is valid too but you have to look at another perspective too. What have we achieved in the last 60 to 70 years. Have we as a Muslim Ummah got anywhere with this. What have we done for Palestine Statehood.....To date nothing or achieved anything for Palestine.

I think we are at a point where we say Palestine should be given a State with all it's due rights and then we can recognize Israel. I am not sure what other options we have GIVEN the current geo-political scenario.

What I am really afraid of is this Israel/Palestine issue becoming exactly like Kashmir issue. India is using the Israel's Palestine handbook and using it on Kashmir. I think before Kashmir becomes Palestine we have to Stop them on their tracks ..How is a Million dollar question. But I do see we will be going towards War with India eventually so they do not make Kashmir another Palestine..which is exactly what India wants to do.