ماضی کے پھٹیچرز آج کے ہیرو ۔ منافقت تیرا ہی آسرا

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran khan always had the stance that Improve situation at home and players will come running to Pakistan itself(to earn money and fame). He was right. Now that situation has improved the list of international big names agreeing to come and play in Pakistan has increased too.

Phase III

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran khan always had the stance that Improve situation at home and players will come running to Pakistan itself(to earn money and fame). He was right. Now that situation has improved the list of international big names agreeing to come and play in Pakistan has increased too.
My point is k ye last year tk phateechar aur relu kattay thay. Ab pti wale inpe fida kyun ho rhe hain

miafridi

My point is k ye last year tk phateechar aur relu kattay thay. Ab pti wale inpe fida kyun ho rhe hain

Bangladesh ki team Pateechar hai. Does that mean that you are also calling Tamim Iqbal and Shakib al hassan as pateechar? No but it means that league as a whole is consisted upon pateechar players with only a couple of good players among 100 plus players playing in that league.

Phase III

Bangladesh ki team Pateechar hai. Does that mean that you are also calling Tamim Iqbal and Shakib al hassan as pateechar? No but it means that league as a whole is consisted upon pateechar players with only a couple of good players among 100 plus players playing in that league.
IK was right abt calling psl players phateechars?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

You know very well that quality players did not and still are not part of PSL. You know IK was right. But the fact remains that whoever comes to your country, you have to respect and welcome them.

Phase III

You know very well that quality players did not and still are not part of PSL. You know IK was right. But the fact remains that whoever comes to your country, you have to respect and welcome them.
So did IK correctly mention them phateechar?

Phase III

You know it was about their quality. Forget the choice of words (specially considering it was a private chat), do you think players in PSL were the same quality as IPL?
My question is, was IK right to call them phateechar and relu katta???

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
To phateechar vip kese bn gye? Un phateechar ko chorh k ab devillier k pas jana behtr hta na ministers ka

I explained it earlier. No matter who comes to play, you have to welcome them but that does not mean they are the same quality as IPL.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai sb isy pti wale 5 saal thooka chaatna kehte rhe hain. & i agree

Nobody said such things and it cannot be applied here. Sammy and others were welcome and are still welcome. But are they the best in the game. Well, sorry to say, NO.

Will_Bite

Imran Khan referred to the 3rd tier players who were drafted, and that was something everyone agreed with > Just that ego doesnt allow PMLN to ever agree with IK on any matter.

As far as Sammy is concerned, he has been an outstanding friend of Pakistan through these 3 PSL seasons. He has been accorded similar welcomes in the past. He has stuck by Peshawar Zalmi all this time. That means a lot.