لوگوں نے ایسا خدا دریافت کررکھا ہے

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maulana Wahiduddin Khan
‏لوگوں نے ایسا خدا دریافت کررکھا ہے جس سے ڈرنے کی ضرورت
نہیں۔ لوگوں کو ایسا رسول ہاتھ آگیا ہے جو صرف اسلئے آیا تھا کہ ان کی ساری بداعمالیوں کے باوجود خدا کے یہاں ان کا یقینی سفارشی بن جائے۔ لوگوں کو ایسی آخرت مل گئی ہے جہاں جنت صرف اپنے لئے ہے اور جہنم دوسروں کے لئے۔
‏لوگوں کو ایسی نمازیں حاصل ہوگئی ہیں جن کے ساتھ کبر اور حسد جمع ہوسکتا ہے۔ لوگوں کو ایسے روزے معلوم ہوگئے ہیں جو جھوٹ اور ظلم سے فاسد نہیں ہوتے۔ لوگوں کو ایسا دین ہاتھ آگیا ہے جو صرف بحث و مباحثہ کرنے کے لئے ہے نہ کہ عمل کرنے کے لئے۔
‏مگر جھوٹا سونا اسی وقت تک سونا ہے جب تک وہ کسوٹی پر پرکھا نہ گیا ہو۔ اسی طرح فریب کا یہ کاروبار بھی صرف اسی وقت تک ہے جب تک خدا ظاہر ہوکر اپنے انصاف کی ترازو کھڑا نہ کردے۔

اللہ اکبر از مولانا وحید الدین خان

Last edited by a moderator:

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maulana Wahiduddin Khan
‏لوگوں نے ایسا خدا دریافت کررکھا ہے جس سے ڈرنے کی ضرورت
نہیں۔ لوگوں کو ایسا رسول ہاتھ آگیا ہے جو صرف اسلئے آیا تھا کہ ان کی ساری بداعمالیوں کے باوجود خدا کے یہاں ان کا یقینی سفارشی بن جائے۔ لوگوں کو ایسی آخرت مل گئی ہے جہاں جنت صرف اپنے لئے ہے اور جہنم دوسروں کے لئے۔
‏لوگوں کو ایسی نمازیں حاصل ہوگئی ہیں جن کے ساتھ کبر اور حسد جمع ہوسکتا ہے۔ لوگوں کو ایسے روزے معلوم ہوگئے ہیں جو جھوٹ اور ظلم سے فاسد نہیں ہوتے۔ لوگوں کو ایسا دین ہاتھ آگیا ہے جو صرف بحث و مباحثہ کرنے کے لئے ہے نہ کہ عمل کرنے کے لئے۔
‏مگر جھوٹا سونا اسی وقت تک سونا ہے جب تک وہ کسوٹی پر پرکھا نہ گیا ہو۔ اسی طرح فریب کا یہ کاروبار بھی صرف اسی وقت تک ہے جب تک خدا ظاہر ہوکر اپنے انصاف کی ترازو کھڑا نہ کردے۔

اللہ اکبر از مولانا وحید الدین خان

azeezam pakistani sb, khudaa se derne ka aqeeda bilkul ghalat hai. jis ne bhi logoon ko khudaa se daraane ki baat ki hai us ne sakht ghalat baat ki hai. kyunkeh us ne apni kam ilmi ki wajah se unjaan pan main khudaa per jhoot baandha hai. jis ko haraami logoon ne jo deegar logoon per zulmo zabardasti kerte hen apna aqeede banaa liya apne zaati mufadaat ko haasil kerne ke liye. quraan main kaheen bhi khudaa ne khud se daraane ki baat nahin ki hai.

quraan main khudaa ne baar baar ye bataaya hai keh us ke tamaam naam yaani sifaat achhi hen. quraan per thoda ghoro fiker kerne ki zaroorat hoti hai us ki baatun ko theek tarah se samajhne ke liye. quraan sirf ilfaaz ki bunyaad per samajh main nahin aa sakta balkeh us ko samajhne ke liye kuchh bunyaadi baatun ka ilm hona zaroori hai. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE and HERE.

aik do nahin bahot se mazhabi aqeede sakht gande aqeede hote hen khudaa ke baare main aur logoon aur cheezun ke baare main . meri posts main ye baaten main clear ker chuka hun. un ko thoda padh len keh main aisa kyun keh rahaa hun.

aisi baaten share kerne se guraiz karen jin se khudaa ki zaat main nuqso tanqees laazim aaye.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

Mughal1

Very relevant, Please watch,

Dear brother kantu sb, a lot of such videos and films are made and shared on internet which are actually anti deen of islam. Why? Because they spread wrong concepts about God, people and things whereby people end up seriously confused.

There is not a single such person on the face of the earth who has real idea about God's purpose of creation or how that purpose is to be fulfilled by people. This is why all people in the world attribute all sorts of wrong things to God.

God does not send azaab on anyone and he never did. There is no such thing in the quran. The main thing is God has set up things for a set purpose, so all things work as explained in the quran. All people need to do is understand the purpose for which God has created all things and people as well as how people and things are supposed to fulfill that purpose and what happens when people or things fail to fulfil the purpose for which God has created them. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE and HERE.

khud ko musalmaan kehlwaane waalun ki jahaalat ki intahaa. in ke bhi wohee aqeede hen jo khud hindwun ke hen.

Last edited:

knowledge88

azeezam pakistani sb, khudaa se derne ka aqeeda bilkul ghalat hai. jis ne bhi logoon ko khudaa se daraane ki baat ki hai us ne sakht ghalat baat ki hai. kyunkeh us ne apni kam ilmi ki wajah se unjaan pan main khudaa per jhoot baandha hai. jis ko haraami logoon ne jo deegar logoon per zulmo zabardasti kerte hen apna aqeede banaa liya apne zaati mufadaat ko haasil kerne ke liye. quraan main kaheen bhi khudaa ne khud se daraane ki baat nahin ki hai.

quraan main khudaa ne baar baar ye bataaya hai keh us ke tamaam naam yaani sifaat achhi hen. quraan per thoda ghoro fiker kerne ki zaroorat hoti hai us ki baatun ko theek tarah se samajhne ke liye. quraan sirf ilfaaz ki bunyaad per samajh main nahin aa sakta balkeh us ko samajhne ke liye kuchh bunyaadi baatun ka ilm hona zaroori hai. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE and HERE.

aik do nahin bahot se mazhabi aqeede sakht gande aqeede hote hen khudaa ke baare main aur logoon aur cheezun ke baare main . meri posts main ye baaten main clear ker chuka hun. un ko thoda padh len keh main aisa kyun keh rahaa hun.

aisi baaten share kerne se guraiz karen jin se khudaa ki zaat main nuqso tanqees laazim aaye.

You wrote

“ azeezam pakistani sb, khudaa se derne ka aqeeda bilkul ghalat hai. “

I am in shock because to have the fear of God is the very basic concept of Islam.

It is known as TAQWA.

TAQWA means fear of ALLAH,

The word Taqwa “fear of God “ appeared 17 times in Quran

See one of the Ayat.

taqwa.png

All Sunni and Shia are united on the meaning of Taqwa . . .

Now, see this Shia Aalim is explaining TAQWA or FEAR of Allah in this video.

You have a concept of Allah given by Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz which is followed by only followers of Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz.

This concept of Allah is not believed by over 1.8 billion Muslims of the world.

If your meaning of Taqwa is different from 1.8 billion Muslims and you want to propagate Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz, then it is fine. BUT you must mention that you are a follower of Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz, and according to him Taqwa does not mean fear of God.

But please do not criticize the concept of Taqwa which is followed by all the Sunni and Shia i.e 1.8 Billion Muslims.

Here is Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz who does not believe in Fear of Allah.

You must see this video

Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz changed whole Arabic, I know you may say Taqwa means love of Allah, but that concept is only believed by just a few followers of Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz not by 1.8 billion Muslims.

Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz changed Quran.

See this video.

Last edited:

Mughal1

You wrote

“ azeezam pakistani sb, khudaa se derne ka aqeeda bilkul ghalat hai. “

I am in shock because to have the fear of God is the very basic concept of Islam.

It is known as TAQWA.

TAQWA means fear of ALLAH,

The word Taqwa “fear of God “ appeared 17 times in Quran

See one of the Ayat.

taqwa.png

All Sunni and Shia are united on the meaning of Taqwa . . .

Now, see this Shia Aalim is explaining TAQWA or FEAR of Allah in this video.

You have a concept of Allah given by Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz which is followed by only followers of Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz.

This concept of Allah is not believed by over 1.8 billion Muslims of the world.

If your meaning of Taqwa is different from 1.8 billion Muslims and you want to propagate Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz, then it is fine. BUT you must mention that you are a follower of Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz, and according to him Taqwa does not mean fear of God.

But please do not criticize the concept of Taqwa which is followed by all the Sunni and Shia i.e 1.8 Billion Muslims.

Here is Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz who does not believe in Fear of Allah.

You must see this video

Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz changed whole Arabic, I know you may say Taqwa means love of Allah, but that concept is only believed by just a few followers of Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz not by 1.8 billion Muslims.

Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz changed Quran.

See this video.

azeezam knowledge sb, from your reply I gather you are completely puzzled due to mullaan indoctrination. Here are some questions for you to try to answer for yourself to help you get out of this confusion. Do you know what human language is? Do you know where it came from? How it came about? What are words? Where did they come from? Where did their meanings come from? What processes and mechanism are involved in all this and why knowing those processes and mechanisms are of vital importance? If you do not know the answers to these like questions and I know you do not because that is why you have raised the questions you have raised, please first find out these things for yourself or read my provided links to understand these things. Once you have reached understanding of these things the problems you see with these things will disappear.

You missed out these video so I am posting them here for you.

Last edited:

knowledge88

azeezam knowledge sb, do you know what human language is? Do you know where it came from? How it came about? What are words? Where did they come from? Where did their meanings come from? What processes and mechanism are involved in all this and why knowing those processes and mechanisms are of vital important? If you do not and I know you do not that is why you have raised the questions you have raised, please first find out these things for yourself or read my provided links to understand these things. Once you have reached understanding of these things the problems you see with these things will disappear.

I have concluded my arguments in my post. You must understand that 1.8 billion Muslims' understanding of Quran can not be wrong . I will not take part in any further discussion on this topic. If you belong to a very minor sect then please mention it instead of insulting all the Shias and Sunnis by saying Allah does not mention that one has to be feared by him.

Mughal1

I have concluded my arguments in my post. You must understand that 1.8 billion Muslims' understanding of Quran can not be wrong . I will not take part in any further discussion on this topic. If you belong to a very minor sect then please mention it instead of insulting all the Shias and Sunnis by saying Allah does not mention that one has to be feared by him.

azeezam knowledge sb, understanding of all people can be wrong if it is not based upon solid foundation. Truth is not decided by majority or minority but on basis of some solid rules.

What you are calling understanding of 1.8 billion people. This claim in itself is wrong if we examine it. For example, people in this world are nearly 8 billion in numbers so if only 1.8 b of them are claiming to be muslims then according to your criterion islam is proven wrong right away. Will you therefore accept this result? Likewise sunnies claim to be majority as opposed to all other sects within muslims, so does that mean they are the only one who are right? If I take it to another level, ignorant people are in a majority in this world and they have been always, so does that mean knowledgeable people are wrong? Can you therefore see why your idea about measuring validity of truth is wrong? By this explanation I am proving all sunnies wrong who believe whatever the majority accepts or supports is right.

As for your concern that we humans must fear God. It is utter nonsense. God is someone who is supposed to be lovable and not someone who we hate ie a tyrant or monster or oppressor or transgressor or cruel. He did not create us to fear him but to love him because he is a nice being. He is full of all goodness. Do you not read in the quran that all names or attributes of God are beautiful? So stop thinking about protecting mullaan nonsense and instead think about appreciating goodness of God. Leave mullas to their own ignorance, foolishness and stupidity. One should not be so silly that for protecting mullas one should end up disrespecting God.