لعنت ہے مجھ پر۔حسن نثار

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have a question for you.If people like Arif Hamid Bhatti weren't spitting out propaganda against Sharifs and in favor of pti 24/7 for last five years, Broadcasting his speeches live from dharna when there were barely 20 people in the area where would Imran Khan be?.....There is no doubt without media coverage, He would still be pm of facebook.
Yes, true. Even though i suport PTI, i was also quite surprised for the minute to minute coverage of the dharna and the amount of time given, night after night , where IK was mostly repeating same speech. WWHen he announced , i have come to take Nawaz's resgination... i already sensed that someone else has told him this line as it is sanity to ask Nawaz to resign..just because a few thousand people are gathered. Our only hope is that IK can somehow get things going in the country..change he direction a little.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
You are mistaken.Pre 2013, Media made Imran Khan.He only had a tanga party but media gave his party the chance to put in talk shows when ppp/pml-n/mqm were the major parties.As for money, Nawaz Government gave them over 40 billions.Media would do just fine but even better if they listen to Sharifs and didn't gave pti coverage.Also, Media was doing just fine before pti.I remember back in era of ppp, How People love to watch talk shows.

Even during those days, IK was a huge pull for the weary audiences who were tired of watching Noora Khusti of PPP, PML-N, MQM and other dynastic parties...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Tell me, why would pti care about media especially what pro pti anchors say since they are in government?.......Why do pm himself have to meet these anchors?.........It's cause their so called voter base have grown up watching these propaganda shows and these anchors.It's not like pml-n voter base which is solid and survive in 2018 elections despite pml-n facing multiple problems.It's not hard to predict what will happen if those channels and anchors do the opposite now and start spitting out anti pti rhetoric.It will definitely hurt pti voter base.

No one is denying the importance of media...

Except for few channels, most of the media was and is against PTI.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
God bless Hasan Nisar.

He really cares about the poor people of Pakistan and isn't afraid to say the truth.

Imran Khan has broken the heart of a lot of people through his support of criminals and broken promises.

BrotherKantu

میری طرف سے بھی لعنت ہو حسن نثار پر۔

اس کو بھی حکومت میں آنے کے بعد خان نے گھاس نہیں ڈالی۔ رونا تو یہ ہے۔
چاچے دلا ہارون کی طرح

Last edited:

Muhammad Jibran

Mausoof khud hi apnay par laanat bhaij rahay hein to PTI walon ka kia qasoor hay?:LOL:
Tum bhi agar apnay par laanat bhaijo gay to hum tumhari bhi taeed karein gay? Ab ismein kia
Janab wo lanat PTI ko support karnay peh bhej raha hai :) aesi lanatain ab har gali mohallay main log apnay apko day rahay hain

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Janab wo lanat PTI ko support karnay peh bhej raha hai :) aesi lanatain ab har gali mohallay main log apnay apko day rahay hain
Haha to ghalti Hasan Nisar ki hay? Laanat bhi ussi par hogi na?Na kartay PTI ko support?
PTI to kharamaan kharamaan apni manzil ja rahi! Rok sako to rok lo?:LOL:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have a question for you.If people like Arif Hamid Bhatti weren't spitting out propaganda against Sharifs and in favor of pti 24/7 for last five years, Broadcasting his speeches live from dharna when there were barely 20 people in the area where would Imran Khan be?.....There is no doubt without media coverage, He would still be pm of facebook.
Imran Khan would still be the PM of Pakistan? Bhatti or no Shutty!
There is a time for every thing and IK's time was up! Ab ismein kia!
Now go and cry on Sethi's shoulder!...:LOL:

HSiddiqui

Yes Hassan Nissar is right and honest in admitting that LANAT HAI US PER.
But I must say Mr.Nissar your makeup was far better than any other LAANATY because we couldn't have see your actual face behind that nice , educated , honest an patriotic Nissar, exposing the traitors of Pakistan. We could not imagine this person will prove to be the most poisonous Traitors of all times.
We once again believe you , your right LAANAT HAY TUM PER

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Oh please, Pre 2013 media made pml-n the hope while PPP the evil one.And, Public bought it and everyone thought that Nawaz will fix everything up.That's why they won 2013 election.Same thing they did this time.IK have himself told how big of a role media played in pti rise.Only an arrogant person will deny it.

For one, I also had a lot of expectations from PML-N after a total disregard for the sanctity of the office by Zardari.

However, IK still had a huge following and was big attraction for these programs.