لاہور نہر پر متعدد گاڑیوں کا ٹکراؤ

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bohat afsosnaak hadsa hey, mein pichlay dino Lahore gaya tha, Qasam say jis tarah yeh Lahoreyay gariyaan chalatey hein, khas ker canal road per, dar lagta hey...

Islamabadiya

Bohat afsosnaak hadsa hey, mein pichlay dino Lahore gaya tha, Qasam say jis tarah yeh Lahoreyay gariyaan chalatey hein, khas ker canal road per, dar lagta hey...
yes one needs nerves of steel to not get pissed while driving in anywhere in Pak, Isloo used to be good but its also turning into mess, 4-5 years and Islamabad traffic will be like Pindi

Champion 01

yes one needs nerves of steel to not get pissed while driving in anywhere in Pak, Isloo used to be good but its also turning into mess, 4-5 years and Islamabad traffic will be like Pindi
I dont know what has happened to us as human beings, we do not respect any body, elders or young, we do not respect traffic rules, we do not know how to make ques, we as a nation dont know where we are heading to, very dangerous and frightening situation...Alla kher karey..

Islamabadiya

I dont know what has happened to us as human beings, we do not respect any body, elders or young, we do not respect traffic rules, we do not know how to make ques, we as a nation dont know where we are heading to, very dangerous and frightening situation...Alla kher karey..

yes it saddens, this seems to be an issue with all of us South Asians, what I feel is, basically, we are selfish people, we always think about us individually, secondly we have lost the pride of nationalism, worst is when I see the young lot doing the same as us oldies, means future generation is also doing the same

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Nothing has happened, only rule of law and law enforcement has vanished, no one is scared of the consequences of their actions if any. These same Pakistanis drive while obeying all traffic rules and regulations abroad in the US, UK, Europe and here in the middle east, because if they don't there are consequences to face.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nothing has happened, only rule of law and law enforcement has vanished, no one is scared of the consequences of their actions if any. These same Pakistanis drive while obeying all traffic rules and regulations abroad in the US, UK, Europe and here in the middle east, because if they don't there are consequences to face.
You hit the nail right on the head!:cool:

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)

بلکل ٹھیک بات ہے، میں خود جب لاہور داخل ہوتا ہوں تو ڈر لگتا ہے

BrotherKantu

پہلے تو اس قوم کو لائن میں چلنا نہیں آتا

اگر لائن میں چلیں تو یہ حال ہوتا ہے۔

اس قوم کو گاڑیاں نہیں نیشن بلڈنگ کی ضرورت ہے۔

Onlypakistan

YE CHOR SHOWBAZ SHARIF MAFIA AGAR POOREY PUNJAB MAE TAWAJA DAETEY TO LOGON KO APNEY SHEHRON MAE
TALEEM ,ROZGAR AUR DOOSRI BUNYADI SAHULATAEN MAYASAR HOOTIN PHIR LAHORE MAE SHAYAID AISI HALAT NA HOTI.