قومی اسمبلی میں سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے کی غریدہ فاروقی سے خصوصی گفتگو

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
FPaObtfXoAETgPT

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
She took criticism with a strong face. She is anti PTI but this is also true that she did took right stance on issue of ‘show of hand’ in voting in senate, and Maryum Gucci insulted her badly on that , through her tweets!

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
تم لوگ کھلے عام پی ٹی آئی کی ٹیم ہو پہلے اپنا جواب دو پھر اس سے پوچھنا کہ مناسب ہے کہ نہیں

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The amount of abuse posted here against Ghareeda, I am shocked that she even considered it worth answering to.

Unless siasat.pk puts its house in order, it can never achieve to gain traction as a serious platform.

And it's ok to abuse Imran Khan and his wife? If she can side with a corrupt party then she will have to take the abuse just like her party abuses IK and his supporters.

Last edited:

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And it's ok to abuse Imran Khan and his wife? If she can side with a corrupt party then she will have to take the abuse just like her party abuses IK and his supporters.
it’s not on to abuse anyone on any public forum.

What I am just hearing is:
“I am an abusive person, and I have justification that’s why I am abusive”

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
The amount of abuse posted here against Ghareeda, I am shocked that she even considered it worth answering to.

Unless siasat.pk puts its house in order, it can never achieve to gain traction as a serious platform.

agreed, she shouldnt have given her time to this, she gets abused here a lot not just by fanboys but my officials