EAjKSvaXoAALdww
EAjKSvbWkAAYRhs
EAjKSwsWkAE-77B
EAjKSvaXoAALdww
EAjOL2oXsAEmpdO
EAjOL2rWkAEBnvl

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
The problem with Pakistanis is that they are not used to laws being implemented in true spirit. Had you leaked personal data of the aforementioned officers in the letter on internet in the UK, you would certainly have understood what privacy laws are here.

Why do you think you have the right of disclosing a letter with private data on the internet and still be able to wander around free? I will certainly report you to FIA cyber crime wing.

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you think you can go to internet and shit on yourself under the umbrella of freedom of expression without caring a kin about the fact freedom of expression comes with great deal of responsibility? You must hide the personal data in the above letters.

It clearly says confidential.

Israrkhattaq

MPA (400+ posts)
No person shall be . . . deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
The problem with Pakistanis is that they are not used to laws being implemented in true spirit. Had you leaked personal data of the aforementioned officers in the letter on internet in the UK, you would certainly have understood what privacy laws are here.

Why do you think you have the right of disclosing a letter with private data on the internet and still be able to wander around free? I will certainly report you to FIA cyber crime wing.
What is confidential here, would you like to inform even in UK to summon someone for civil cases are confidential.
Only confidential issues related to national security. In Pakistan every department want to become scared cow.
Have you seen the efficiency in the summon letter from NAB. Invite him on 24-04-18 and issued on 4 May 2018. Is this is also professionalism. Can we request our department to work professionally.

At the end the petitioner should tell the whole case here to get the right comments and discussion.

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
What is confidential here, would you like to inform even in UK to summon someone for civil cases are confidential.
Only confidential issues related to national security. In Pakistan every department want to become scared cow.
Have you seen the efficiency in the summon letter from NAB. Invite him on 24-04-18 and issued on 4 May 2018. Is this is also professionalism. Can we request our department to work professionally.

At the end the petitioner should tell the whole case here to get the right comments and discussion.
The letter clearly says confidential, doesn’t it?
And the reason it is confidential, the relevant person is disclosing his Full Name and Contact details. Do you think it’s not confidential?

Most importantly, if the letter is addressed to you and clearly states confidential, you CANNOT publish it on internet and THAT without hiding private information. This is gross and criminal. How do you expect the authorities to respond to other complaints when they know their private information are at risk of being publicised in complete disregard to the rule of law?

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Not only in the UK but all over Europe, they have introduced confidentiality laws GDPR Rules and the penalties associated with breach of private information which is mainly names, emails etc.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
The letter clearly says confidential, doesn’t it?
And the reason it is confidential, the relevant person is disclosing his Full Name and Contact details. Do you think it’s not confidential?

Most importantly, if the letter is addressed to you and clearly states confidential, you CANNOT publish it on internet and THAT without hiding private information. This is gross and criminal. How do you expect the authorities to respond to other complaints when they know their private information are at risk of being publicised in complete disregard to the rule of law?
My question is here what is confidential,
Address of NAB known by every one and published and advertise by NAB itself
There is no contact detail of relavent person given, only his email address and in both letter email address is different look care fully.
Why i pointed out here this is so bureaucratic style to work just make things difficult don't create facilitation for common man. Un-till the so called ultra and overrated concept of confidentially not remove common man not get any benefits from the system.
At the end this system is for elite class not for common man.
I will see how a common man shall get a bail within 24 hrs Irfan Siddique got rom the same Judge, who refused to grant the bail and next day on pressure of Journalist and his ex- position grant the bail.
Just give me one example of any Ghulam mohammed /gul khan/ Allah Dita / bachal mitsry, etc

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
My question is here what is confidential,
Address of NAB known by every one and published and advertise by NAB itself
There is no contact detail of relavent person given, only his email address and in both letter email address is different look care fully.
Why i pointed out here this is so bureaucratic style to work just make things difficult don't create facilitation for common man. Un-till the so called ultra and overrated concept of confidentially not remove common man not get any benefits from the system.
At the end this system is for elite class not for common man.
I will see how a common man shall get a bail within 24 hrs Irfan Siddique got rom the same Judge, who refused to grant the bail and next day on pressure of Journalist and his ex- position grant the bail.
Just give me one example of any Ghulam mohammed /gul khan/ Allah Dita / bachal mitsry, etc

Why are you sharing it when it clearly says confidential? The sender is making it clear that the letter is addressed to you and only and not for public consumption. And based on that assumption that person is sharing his full name, designation and official phone number. Do you think disclosing those information are not confidential? Grow up