فیصل آباد میں انتہائی حساس نوعیت کے مقدمے میں دو نرسز کی گرفتار

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aisey waqt mein ulma e deen gaib ho jaty hein, they can guide people but they don’t!! This is so sad!!
I don't blame them, They can't do anything. If the Ulmas speak in the favour of the plaintiff then the government will give them a very hard time that they fanned the flame and the riots have started in the streets because of them. If they favour the defendants then the right-wing will accuse them of supporting the blasphemers. Staying quiet is the only choice for them

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
Where in the religion is any punishment prescribed for removing a poster bearing darood or quranic verses? As far as I know, there is no such crime mentioned in Quran or Hadith.

The poster is clearly an advertisement by someone called Ameen Dogar. It even has his phone number on it. The criminal (if any) is the person who printed Darood on an advertisement poster and illegally placed it on the wall of the state owned hospital, not the people who removed it.

Why has the Hospital Management allowed this poster to be placed on the wall of the hospital? Why are they blaming the nurses who removed the advertisement poster? Is it only because those nurses are Christian? What if a muslim has removed the poster?

As muslims, it is our duty to protect our minorities against lunatics who make a mockery of religion and to speak up against such injustice and cruelty. It is actually a Jihad to try to eradicate such ignorance from society.

Last edited:

knowledge88

Where in the religion is any punishment prescribed for removing a sticker bearing darood or quranic verses? As far as I know, there is no such crime mentioned in Quran or Hadith.

The sticker is clearly an advertisement by someone called Ameen Dogar. It even has his phone number on it. The criminal (if any) is the person who printed Darood on an advertisement and illegally placed it on the wall of the state owned hospital, not the people who removed it.

Why has the Hospital Management allowed this sticker to be placed on the wall of the hospital? Why are they blaming the nurses who removed the advertisement sticker?

As muslims, it is our duty to protect our minorities against lunatics who make a mockery of religion and to speak up against such injustice and cruelty. It is no less than Jihad to try to eradicate such ignorance from society.
I have also written similar arguments in another post. I fully agree with each word you have written. That is easy to say on the net.
if you and I were a staff member in that hospital and the kid who blamed the nurses for blasphemy had chanted slogans against her, then I am quite sure you and I would have joined the kid and would have chanted, "Gustakh e Rasool ki aik saza, Sir tan say judah" jaan ham sab koh piyari hay. May joh aaj nurse koh support ker raha hoon , ager wahan hotah toh kabhi bhi nurse koh support nahi kerta.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where in the religion is any punishment prescribed for removing a poster bearing darood or quranic verses? As far as I know, there is no such crime mentioned in Quran or Hadith.

The poster is clearly an advertisement by someone called Ameen Dogar. It even has his phone number on it. The criminal (if any) is the person who printed Darood on an advertisement poster and illegally placed it on the wall of the state owned hospital, not the people who removed it.

Why has the Hospital Management allowed this poster to be placed on the wall of the hospital? Why are they blaming the nurses who removed the advertisement poster? Is it only because those nurses are Christian? What if a muslim has removed the poster?

As muslims, it is our duty to protect our minorities against lunatics who make a mockery of religion and to speak up against such injustice and cruelty. It is actually a Jihad to try to eradicate such ignorance from society.
someone should put a sticker with third persons picture and quranic verse on this componders face. I would love to watch how long he takes to take it off.

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
I appeared for my FA Exams in 1988 and I remember the day I had to appear for the Paper of Islamiayat in Lahore, I finished the paper in 1 hour and I gave my answer sheet to invigilator and asked him if I could leave. He said I have to stay for at least 2 hours in exam hall. I asked him if i could go to bathroom and he said yes I can. I went to toilets and there i witnessed the most gruesome sight i have ever come across. There were people in bathrooms who were copying the answers from Textbooks and they had hidden these textbooks behind THE FLUSH TANKS OF COMMODES. That day i realized I no longer want to live in Pakistan. I had to endure few more years in Pakistan and finally in 1997 I left. The Moral of the story is WHAT the FUCK do you expect from this herd of DONKEYS.

Bubber Shair

کیس سیدھا اور سمپل ہے جس نے مقدس الفاظ اور آیات چھاپ کر دیواروں پر چسپاں کئے ہیں اسے پکڑ کر اٹھانوے سی کے تحت پھانسی پر لٹکا دو آج کے بعد یہ سلسلہ ہی ختم ہوجاے گا
جو حرامی رشوت خور اٹھ کر اشتہار لگا کر حاجی بننے لگتا ہے
نوازشریف نے ایسے ہی ایک معاملے میں ایک کمیونٹی کی حمایت میں کچھ بول دیا تھا تو اسٹیبلشمینٹ نے اس کو بہانہ بنا کر کھادو لنگے کی جماعت سے دھرنا دلوا کر حکومت کو ہی فارغ کروا دیا، اب خود پھسے ہیں

Bubber Shair

اول تو اشتہار بازی کرنے والے پر توہین اسلام کا مقدمہ ہونا چاہئے دوئم اشتہار کو کسی کی پراپرٹی پر چسپاں کرنے والے پر مقدمہ الگ سے دائر کیا جاے اور جسکی پراپرٹی ہو وہ ایسے مواد اور اشتہارات کو فورا ہٹانے کا حق رکھتا ہے مجھے تو سمجھ نہیں آرہی کہ پولیس کیوں اس کیس کو بڑھاوا دے رہی ہے یہاں جہلا کی اکثریت ہے جو پہلے بھی کرسچینز کو جلاو گھیراو کرکے مار چکے ہیں

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
کیس سیدھا اور سمپل ہے جس نے مقدس الفاظ اور آیات چھاپ کر دیواروں پر چسپاں کئے ہیں اسے پکڑ کر اٹھانوے سی کے تحت پھانسی پر لٹکا دو آج کے بعد یہ سلسلہ ہی ختم ہوجاے گا
نوازشریف نے ایسے ہی ایک معاملے میں ایک کمیونٹی کی حمایت میں کچھ بول دیا تھا تو اسٹیبلشمینٹ نے اس کو بہانہ بنا کر کھادو لنگے کی جماعت سے دھرنا دلوا کر حکومت کو ہی فارغ کروا دیا،
نوازشریف نے ایسے ہی ایک معاملے میں ایک کمیونٹی کی حمایت میں کچھ بول دیا تھا تو اسٹیبلشمینٹ نے اس کو بہانہ بنا کر کھادو لنگے کی جماعت سے دھرنا دلوا کر حکومت کو ہی فارغ کروا دیا، اب خود پھسے ہیں
naa jee, iss Dey baad Mian jee Bund dey platelets kam ho gaye.