فیصلہ تیرا تیرے ہاتھوں میں ہے، دل یا شکم

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First, people should appreciate that this kind of investigation has been conducted for the first time in Pakistan when there had been commodities/necessities shortage aplenty previously. Did PPP and PMLN even try to unearth the underlying reason for those shortages? Never! Because the person sitting in the p.m. office was actively involved in all those cases.

Here for the first time the PM is not involved in this and that's the reason why he instructed FIA to conduct a probe that actually found that a sitting Minister of his own cabinet is involved. who ordered the report to be made public? PM of course, then why do you believe this action will be followed by a shocking inaction? The report could have been swept under the carpet to hush up the matter.

Please have patience. No, not the kind of patience you showed in previous shortages, a little less. Every culprit will be apprehended in due time. If not then I will also be criticizing IK in your ranks, but I am sure it won't come to that.
No, this is not the first time such inquiry has been conducted. There are tons of examples of Inquiries and their reports, However,it is first time that sitting minister is found to be involved taking advantage of the policy of his Government. This is plainly a case of conflict of interest and giving advantage to the financial of the present Government.

PM is ultimately responsible of allowing the Cabinet to approve the subsidy , sidelining the advise of the related ministries to the contrary . This is not the first time that JKT was allowed to sit in the Cabinet after his disqualification, he definitely has his influence on the members of the cabinets since he purchased them off the market by horse trading after the election .

I have enough patience. I can still wait at the last day of his regime . I have yet to see any improvements in the lives of the people......

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No, this is not the first time such inquiry has been conducted. There are tons of examples of Inquiries and their reports.

Any example of inquiry reports on commodities/necessities shortages that were made public in previous govts?

please share any info you have. I will appreciate it. Mean it, no sarcasm intended!

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Any example of inquiry reports on commodities/necessities shortages that were made public in previous govts?

please share any info you have. I will appreciate it. Mean it, no sarcasm intended!
There are tons of examples but right now top of my head is the Model town inquiry report.

Last edited:

Xiggs

There are tons of examples but right on top in my head is the Model town inquiry report.
Baqir Najafi report, that was never made public 'immediately' and a doctored version was floated after three years of its release when a high court forced Punjab govt. to release it.

What would you say if the current sugar/flour shortage report was forced out of this govt. after three years, that too didn't indict anyone important?

Commodities shortages ki jese gandum/aata, ganna/cheeni, chawal ki koi report jo sitting govt ne kerwayee ho apne zamanay mai.

Zaidi Qasim

Baqir Najafi report, that was never made public 'immediately' and a doctored version was floated after three years of its release when a high court forced Punjab govt. to release it.

What would you say if the current sugar/flour shortage report was forced out of this govt. after three years, that too didn't indict anyone important?

Commodities shortages ki jese gandum/aata, ganna/cheeni, chawal ki koi report jo sitting govt ne kerwayee ho apne zamanay mai.

As I said , I didn't need report to tell me how scumbag JKT is . I have also seen how he made a mockery of our electoral system by filling the lotas in to his Jet and flew them to Islamabad openly.Paying them bundle to get their vote to form the PTI Government. It was the stubbornness of IK and not admitting his corruption after the SC slap on his back only and allow to bypass his part in inside trading and opening up the accounts on his servants names.However, important for me is to see when he will be in prison .

Xiggs

As I said , I didn't need report to tell me how scumbag JKT is . I have also seen how he made a mockery of our electoral system by filling the lotas in to his Jet and flew them to Islamabad openly.Paying them bundle to get their vote to form the PTI Government. It was the stubbornness of IK and not admitting his corruption after the SC slap on his back only and allow to bypass his part in inside trading and opening up the accounts on his servants names.However, important for me is to see when he will be in prison .
Just wait and see what happens, like every sensible Pakistani. I am sure the reason behind going public with the report is start of a purge of corrupt lawmakers and officials in Pakistan. If nothing happens then I will be ready to face galian of PTI Squad.

Khair Andesh

کپتان یا تو مصحلت کرکے عوامی دربار سے راندہ درگاہ ہوجا یا پھر ان غاصبوں کو قرار واقعی سزا دلوا کر امر ہوجا

فیصلہ تیرا تیرے ہاتھوں میں ہے، دل یا شکم
دل بھی اور شکم بھی دونون ساتھ ساتھ۔ایسا چپڑ قناطی قسم کا ردعمل ہو گا کہ سانپ بھی مر جائے، اور لاٹھی بھی نہ ٹوٹے۔یعنی آپ جیسے حساس ووٹروں کا دل بی رہ جائے، اور آے ٹی ایم کارڈ بھی ہاتھ سے نہ جائے۔
اگر کوئی شخص یہ سمجھتا ہے کہ ایک وزیر یا ایم این اے جو کڑوڑوں اربوں خرچ کر کے وزیر بنا ہے ، وہ موقع ملنے پر کرپشن نہیں کرے گا، وہ یقینا احمقوں کی دنیا میں رہتا ہے۔