فواد چوہدری کو روف کلاسرا ، عامر متین زہر کیوں لگتے ہیں؟

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
No doubt they are idiots and it's largely because they have zero expertise in the topics they discuss. Whenever a relevant expert hears their talk he has no choice than to either burn his degree or bang his head in the wall.

However, we must give credit when it's due! They are not Lifafas at least!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No doubt they are idiots and it's largely because they have zero expertise in the topics they discuss. Whenever a relevant expert hears their talk he has no choice than to either burn his degree or bang his head in the wall.

However, we must give credit when it's due! They are not Lifafas at least!
But they are dancing to the tune of their employers who were making 245,000 per minute from their faces and now only get 45,000 per minute. Just one break during their show made enough money for the channel to pay both their salaries.

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Heres another womanizer tucha, yusuf baig, getting close to IK.
I dont understand wtf is wrong with IK.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
کلاسرا ایک خود پرست صحافی ہے دوسروں پر تنقید کرتا ہے لیکن اپنے پر تنقید سن نہیں سکتا بےشرم خود اپنے پروگرامز میں نیٹ فلیکس کے واہیات پروگرامز کا ڈسکسس کرتا ہے. ڈرامے دیکھ کر ارسطو بنا ہوا ہے .

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can't say how much they take direction from their producer/owner, since I don't have that info. I've met Rauf Klasra 1-to-1 7-8 times a few months ago and here's what I found:

a) He doesn't know abc's of governance and has zero technical knowledge. I asked him a few questions on economy/foreign policy etc. and his replies gave me a hard laugh. Ofcourse, I am not stupid to laugh on his face, since I may use him some time in life for my own good! ;)

b) He is not self-aware or smart. He doesn't know what, who, how to say something. It's one thing to be an idiot but it's another to be one and still know that you are an idiot. An idiot who is self-aware seeks knowledge from wherever he can. He, on the other hand, debates PhD experts and tries to prove them wrong! :tongue2::tongue2:

c) He is cut-throat --- And probably that's why he has reached in life to this point! In a merit-based system, the smartest of the lot makes to the top. In a jungle system, only cut-throat people grab the top spots!

But they are dancing to the tune of their employers who were making 245,000 per minute from their faces and now only get 45,000 per minute. Just one break during their show made enough money for the channel to pay both their salaries.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I can't say how much they take direction from their producer/owner, since I don't have that info. I've met Rauf Klasra 1-to-1 7-8 times a few months ago and here's what I found:

a) He doesn't know abc's of governance and has zero technical knowledge. I asked him a few questions on economy/foreign policy etc. and his replies gave me a hard laugh. Ofcourse, I am not stupid to laugh on his face, since I may use him some time in life for my own good! ;)

b) He is not self-aware or smart. He doesn't know what, who, how to say something. It's one thing to be an idiot but it's another to be one and still know that you are an idiot. An idiot who is self-aware seeks knowledge from wherever he can. He, on the other hand, debates PhD experts and tries to prove them wrong! :tongue2::tongue2:

c) He is cut-throat --- And probably that's why he has reached in life to this point! In a merit-based system, the smartest of the lot makes to the top. In a jungle system, only cut-throat people grab the top spots!
Hmm ... interesting, but not surprising as pretty much everybody is aware he doesn't know jack shit about anything and he is an idiot. He just picks a subject and then just goes after that blindly. Almost never bothering to get the other side of the story probably on purpose because it would negate his version of the story. Even Fawad Ch was complaining of the same, that Klasra just goes off on a tangent saying whatever he wants to without so much as making one call to him for a clarification

Real revelation was the Zulfi Bukhari Umra incident. He did a solid 2 to 3 weeks of back to back programs on it. Even after Zulfi Bukhari had come on the media and explained everything clearly but he just kept going. One had to wonder if it was some kind of personal grudge or something.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
potiyan ke liey mirchain?
saach karwaa hota hai.
legend of liyaah is #1 show

yaar Rauf Klasra......thsi man says he read books which some one bought for him....immagine he cannot buy his books. He also used to meet with PMLn Ministers at home.....Pervaiz Rasheed mentioned to him live that he stopped his house but Rauf Klasra apologized that you missed me........he is typical "Thorey wich bouhat zeyda pey geya ey"