فحاشی پر عمران خان نے جو بات کہی، یقیناً سچ ہے - تقی عثمانی

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1380301013970735105 https://twitter.com/x/status/1380187677010628610 https://twitter.com/x/status/1379930166714064900 https://twitter.com/x/status/1380048550109798400
Eybq1HoXEAQ-A6w

Last edited:

The Sane

کیا منافق لوگ ہیں اس ملک کے مذہبی ٹھیکیدار۔ پردہ پوشی کے لیے عمران ٹھیک، پر جہاں وہ حرام خوروں پر ہاتھ ڈالے تو گونگے ہو جاؤ

There is only 1

مغرب نے خان کے خلاف کوئی بیان استعمال کرنا تھا سو کر لیا
مغربی عوام بھی اتنے سمجھدار نہیں کہ بات کی تہہ تک جاتے

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can’t understand why women are hesitant to wear nice full decent outfits. I find full sleeves more convenient and elegant than half or even quarter so what’s the problem with pak women??

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
مغرب نے خان کے خلاف کوئی بیان استعمال کرنا تھا سو کر لیا
مغربی عوام بھی اتنے سمجھدار نہیں کہ بات کی تہہ تک جاتے
Khan nay sari wajah issi baat ko bana diya jo ek haad tak sahi hai or nahi bhi, rape jo bachoon ( boys) ka hota hai uss ki wajah kia hai? Khan ko culture ko promote karna chahiya tha keh aisay libas hamari saqafat nahi hai, baat incomplete ki hai khan Sahab so iss liya phas gai.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is correct from a religious perspective but he should have known the non-muslims will always go against Islam and find an excuse to call it barbaric.
Why even put yourself underfire for this kind of issue?

Vitamin_C

Can’t understand why women are hesitant to wear nice full decent outfits. I find full sleeves more convenient and elegant than half or even quarter so what’s the problem with pak women??

I can’t understand why people are hesitant to mind their own business. If men have a right to decide what they want to wear women deserve that right too.

I understand that Islam is a slave religion where women are seen as private property but this idea is not compatible with the 21st century. Women can see that there are civilized societies where they can wear what they want and not be harassed by men. In Pakistan even women in full burqa are not safe from harassment.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can’t understand why people are hesitant to mind their own business. If men have a right to decide what they want to wear women deserve that right too.

I understand that Islam is a slave religion where women are seen as private property but this idea is not compatible with the 21st century. Women can see that there are civilized societies where they can wear what they want and not be harassed by men. In Pakistan even women in full burqa are not safe from harassment.
Can men wear short undergarments?? If they then woman are the first one who raise objection. I am not saying that it’s the ONLY reason but a decent dressing gives you elegant look it doesn’t mean you are backwards masses thinks if they wear shalwar kameez with dupatta they are conservative.

Vitamin_C

Can men wear short undergarments??

Yeah I do in the summer.

If they then woman are the first one who raise objection.

No they dont, they actually complement it because I workout alot and I have strong legs and it looks good.

I am not saying that it’s the ONLY reason but a decent dressing gives you elegant

Thats your personal opinion. Looks are subjective and everyone has their own personal preference.

it doesn’t mean you are backwards masses thinks if they wear shalwar kameez with dupatta

Its not the type of dress that makes you backward. Its the mindset that you have a right to impose your will on a group of people just because they were born with a different genetelia. Its the mindset in which slavery is accepted and women are seen as subservient to men and seen as their private property. And when something bad happens the victims are blamed rather than the mentalitiy of the thuri hui society you have created.

In the civilized world no one cares what you wear and everyone has the right to decide what they wear regardless of what genetelia they are born with.

In West women can walk around wearing bikini or even naked on the nude beach no one will harrass them but in Pakistan even women in Burka are not safe. This is result of sexually frustrated society that you have created.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mirza was a fraud for sure but he was just small fish. I would be a fraud if I founded a religion and gave myself right to become the ruler, have 10 wives and dozens of concubunes under the pretext of a divine mission which I wouldnt even care about completing in my lifetime because I am so busy with all these women. Quran was not Canonized until 20th century. And then have my own Sahabas suspect me of fraud and theft (Surah Imran 161)
Bull crap! Prophet never had 10 wives or dozens of concubines. Bring any proof from the Quran. It is easy to criticize without knowing the basics of any religion. You may have biased about the Quran/Islam but, you can never be able to prove it wrong.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mirza was a fraud for sure but he was just small fish. I would be a fraud if I founded a religion and gave myself right to become the ruler, have 10 wives and dozens of concubunes under the pretext of a divine mission which I wouldnt even care about completing in my lifetime because I am so busy with all these women. Quran was not Canonized until 20th century. And then have my own Sahabas suspect me of fraud and theft (Surah Imran 161)
O Mr. from where you find this?? Allah saved us all from your evil deeds. This is the true translation.

Surah Al Imran 161​

“It is not for any prophet to embezzle. Whoso embezzleth will bring what he embezzled with him on the Day of Resurrection. Then every soul will be paid in full what it hath earned; and they will not be wronged”.

Vitamin_C

O Mr. from where you find this?? Allah saved us all from your evil deeds. This is the true translation.

Surah Al Imran 161​

“It is not for any prophet to embezzle. Whoso embezzleth will bring what he embezzled with him on the Day of Resurrection. Then every soul will be paid in full what it hath earned; and they will not be wronged”.

Yes and read the tafsir to understand the context of the verse.

3.161 Jalal - Al-Jalalayn

When some red velvet cloth went missing on the Day of Badr and some people began to say, ‘Perhaps the Prophet took it’, the following was revealed: It is not for a prophet to be fraudulent (an yaghulla, a variant reading has the passive an yughalla, meaning to attribute ghulūl, ‘fraud’, to him), to be treacherous with regard to the spoils, so do not presume this of him; whoever defrauds shall bring what he has defrauded on the Day of Resurrection, carrying it around his neck; then every soul, the fraudulent and the otherwise, shall be paid in full, the requital of, what it has earned, [what] it has done, and they shall not be wronged, a single thing.

Vitamin_C

Bull crap! Prophet never had 10 wives or dozens of concubines. Bring any proof from the Quran. It is easy to criticize without knowing the basics of any religion. You may have biased about the Quran/Islam but, you can never be able to prove it wrong.

Wives and Concubines​

No.NameStatusDateDetailsNotable Early Sources
1Khadijah bint KhuwaylidMarriedJuly 595.She was a wealthy merchant from Mecca who employed the 24-year-old Muhammad and then proposed marriage. She was the mother of six of his children and a key character in the earliest development of Islam. She was Muhammad's only wife as long as she lived. She died in April 620.
2Sawda bint Zam'aMarried, though with limited rights.May 620.She was a tanner who had been an early convert to Islam. Muhammad married her at a time when he was unpopular and bankrupt. He considered divorcing her when, as the oldest and plainest of his wives (described as "fat and very slow"), she no longer attracted him, but she persuaded him to keep her in the house in exchange for never sleeping with her again (she gave up her turn to Aisha).
3Aisha bint Abi BakrMarriedContracted May 620 but first consummated in April or May 623.She was the daughter of Muhammad's best friend and head evangelist Abu Bakr. Muhammad selected the six-year-old Aisha in preference to her teenaged sister, and she remained his favourite wife. She contributed a major body of information to Islamic law and history. The paedophilic aspect of this relationship has institutionalised such marriages within Islam.
4Hafsa bint UmarMarriedJanuary or February 625.She was the daughter of Muhammad's wealthy friend Umar. Hafsa was the custodian of the autograph-text of the Qur'an, which was actually somewhat different from the standard Qur'an of today.
5Zaynab bint KhuzaymaMarriedFebruary or March 625.She was a middle-class widow known as "Mother of the Poor" because of her commitment to charity work. She died in October 625.
6Hind (Umm Salama) bint Abi UmayyaMarriedApril 626.An attractive widow with four young children, Hind had been rejected by her aristocratic family in Mecca because they were so hostile to Islam. Her tact and practical wisdom sometimes mitigated Muhammad's cruelties. She was a notable teacher of Islamic law and a partisan of Ali.
7Zaynab bint JahshMarriedMarch 627.An early convert to Islam, Zaynab was the wife of Muhammad's adopted son Zayd ibn Harithah. She was also the Prophet's biological cousin. When Muhammad became infatuated with Zaynab, Zayd was pressured into a divorce. To justify marrying her, Muhammad announced new revelations that (1) an adopted son did not count as a real son, so Zaynab was not his daughter-in-law, and (2) as a prophet, he was allowed more than the standard four wives. Zaynab excelled at leather-crafts.
8Rayhana bint Zayd ibn AmrSexual slaveryMay 627.Her first husband was one of the 600-900 Qurayza men whom Muhammad beheaded in April 627. He enslaved all the women and selected Rayhana for himself because she was the most beautiful. When she refused to marry him, he kept her as a concubine instead. She died shortly before Muhammad in 632.
9Juwayriyah bint Al-HarithMarriedJanuary 628.The daughter of an Arab chief, she was taken prisoner when Muhammad attacked her tribe. Muhammad did not make a habit of marrying his war-captives, but Aisha claimed that Juwayriyah was so beautiful that men always fell in love with her at first sight.
10Ramlah (Umm Habiba) bint Abi SufyanMarriedJuly 628 (following a proxy wedding earlier in the year)She was a daughter of Abu Sufyan, the Meccan chief who led the resistance against Muhammad, but she had been a teenaged convert to Islam. This marriage offset some of Muhammad's political humiliation in the Treaty of Hudaybiya by demonstrating that he could command the loyalty of his adversary's own daughter. Ramlah was devoted to Muhammad and quick to pick quarrels with people who were not.
11Safiyah bint HuyayyMarriedJuly 628.She was the beautiful daughter of a Jewish chief, Huyayy ibn Akhtab. Muhammad married her on the day he defeated the last Jewish tribe in Arabia, only hours after he had supervised the slaying of Kinana her second husband. His earlier victims had included her father, brother, first husband, three uncles and several cousins. This marriage was of no benefit to Safiyah's defeated tribe, who were banished from Arabia a few years later; its real political significance was that Safiyah's presence in Muhammad's household was an open demonstration that he had defeated the Jews.
12Maymunah bint Al-HarithMarriedFebruary 629.She was a middle-class widow from Mecca who proposed marriage to Muhammad. A placid woman who kept a very tidy house, Maymunah was completely obsessed with rules and rituals.
13Mariyah bint Shamoon al-QuptiyaSexual slaveryc. June 629.She was one of several slaves whom the Governor of Egypt sent as a present to Muhammad. He kept her as a concubine despite the objections of his official wives, who feared her beauty. Mariyah bore Muhammad a son, Ibrahim.
14Mulayka bint KaabDivorcedJanuary 630.Her family resisted the Muslim invasion of Mecca. Needing to appease the conqueror, they gave him the beautiful Mulayka as a bride. When she realised that Muhammad's army had killed her father, she demanded a divorce, which he granted her. She died a few weeks later.
15Fatima al-Aliya bint Zabyan al-DahhakDivorcedFebruary or March 630.She was the daughter of a minor chief who had converted to Islam. Muhammad divorced her after only a few weeks "because she peeked at men in the mosque courtyard." Fatima had to work for the rest of her life as a dung-collector, and she outlived all Muhammad's widows.
16Asma bint Al-NumanDivorcedJune or July 630.She was a princess from Yemen whose family hoped the marriage alliance would ward off a military invasion from Medina. But Muhammad divorced her before consummation after Aisha tricked her into reciting the divorce formula. Asma later married a brother of Umm Salama.
17Al-JariyaSexual slaveryAfter 627.She was a domestic slave belonging to Zaynab bint Jahsh, who made Muhammad a present of her. She seems to have been an "unofficial" concubine who did not have a regular turn on his roster.
18Amra bint YazidDivorcedc. 631.She was a Bedouin of no political importance. Muhammad divorced her before consummation when he saw she had symptoms of leprosy.
19Tukana al-QuraziyaSexual slaveryUnknown, but probably in the last months of Muhammad's life.She was a member of the defeated Qurayza tribe whom Muhammad selected as one of his personal slaves. She appears to have been another "unofficial" concubine without a regular turn on the roster. After Muhammad's death, she married Abbas.

crankthskunk

Adeel, I am sad to see that your website has come to this now.
Siasat.pk RIP.