Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
امریکہ میں کھٹمل اپنے پاپ کیلئے مظاہرے نہیں کر سکتے۔ کرائے کے ٹٹوووں کے کل
لئے مظاہرے کہاں کریں گے

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You wrote
Aqal nhi toh Moja hi Moja.

Calling Germany and Japan enemies in WW2 is just a verbal mistake ?

You invite personal attack and I can assure you I am very good at that.

Now remember I told you supporting someone is one thing but constantly kissing someone arse is a different.
I consider both Nawaz and Imran idiots. that why I point out mistakes in them. If I like something I appreciate them.

How much money do you make by kissing IK arse ? Do not sell yourself so short.
I pointed out your mistake and you called me an idiot.

You want to play a table tennis match of insult
Lets start
I am ready.
Retrun my service . And wait for my response.

I apologize for the personal attack which happened in heat of the moment. And I also respect those who has a genuine opinion regarding someone rather than a paid opinion. And No sir I do not get paid. You know nothing about me, so you said all those things about me, because if you had properly followed me on this forum you would know that I appreciate good things even by the opposition and criticize bad things by the party I support. Because ultimately it's not about a party but about our country and it's people.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I apologize for the personal attack which happened in heat of the moment. And I also respect those who has a genuine opinion regarding someone rather than a paid opinion. And No sir I do not get paid. You know nothing about me, so you said all those things about me, because if you had properly followed me on this forum you would know that I appreciate good things even by the opposition and criticize bad things by the party I support. Because ultimately it's not about a party but about our country and it's people.
apology ACCEPTED.

My friend, I also consider state of Pakistan as our MOTHER.
I defended and supported Fayaz ul Hasan Chohan so often because he was vocal against Indians. I was very unhappy because he was removed to please Indians.

Everyone wants betterment of the country , lets hope the current government succeeds in fulfilling their promises.
I am also sorry, in the heat of the moment I also wrote a a but rude response.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spoken like a true Indian ..... Thank you for posting this thread ..... Now we know how much worried India is by IKs US trip ...... ?

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
عجیب پھٹو لوگ ہیں، تھریڈ پوسٹ کر کے دم دبا کر بھاگ ہی جاتے ہیں کسی ایک بھی کمنٹ کا جواب دیے بغیر

Nightcrawl

LOLZZZZ Says supporter of a party whose Head uses no Purchi, But makes statement which are made fun of in public.

Imran Khan in Iran without a Purchi

Imran Khan without a Purchi about his China visit

Lol i thought you weren't a patwari

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
عمران نیازی اور ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ شکل اور حرکتوں سے آپس میں کافی ملتے ہیں۔ اتفاق سے دونوں ہی سیلیکٹڈ ہیں۔

نیازی کا امریکہ جانا ریاست پاکستان کے پل میں تولہ پل میں ماشہ والی خارجہ پالیسی کا اظہار ہے۔ کل تک چین مائی باپ بنا ہوا تھا، اب واپس امریکہ کے چرنوں میں بیٹھنے کی تیاری ہے۔

امریکیوں کی بوٹ پالشی کے لیے پاک فوج نے پہلے اپنے آرمی چیف جنرل راحیل شریف کو امریکی سعودی فوجی اتحاد کی سربراہی کے لیے بھیجا۔ مزید تابع داری پر مجبور کرنے کے لیے امریکہ نے ہندوستان کے ذریعے جنگ کا ماحول پیدا کروایا۔ رہی سہی کسر کولیشن سپورٹ فنڈ کی بندش اور عیش و عشرت کی کمی نے پوری کردی۔

ممکن ہے کہ کرائے کی فوج افغانستان کے بعد اب ایران کے خلاف بھی استعمال ہو گی اور جسم فروشی اور ایمان فروشی کے اس دھندے سے بڑا مال بنائے گی۔

اپوزیشن جماعتوں کو چاہیے کہ سیلیکٹڈ وزیراعظم کے دورہ امریکہ میں ان کے استقبال کے لیے گلے سڑے ٹماٹر اور انڈے ذخیرہ کر کے رکھیں۔ سیلیکٹڈ وزیراعظم کی شان میں بینرز اور پلے کارڈز پر ٹائرین وہائیٹ کو انصاف دلانے کی بات کریں۔

فوجی بوٹ پالش کرتے ہوئے عمران نیازی کے کارٹون بنوائیں اور ان کی ایسی عزت افزائی کریں کہ یہ آئندہ امریکہ جانے سے توبہ کر لیں۔

Just want to say

KUTTA HAI TU ? ???

knowledge88

What else is left other than ik please elaborate?
What else is left other than ik please elaborate?
I don't think any political party is honest. Does it mean I have to like one of the parties?
You tell me - - if, say ppp is corrupt then those corrupt of ppp who joined PTI are clean now?
When next election time comes you will see how these politicians desert Imran Khan.
Also Imran Khan has 4 more years to prove his opponents wrong and do good for the country.
I swear to God. I would love to be proven wrong. I would be also the first to apologise.
I don't have any issues if the politicians are arrested as long as they are guilty. I hope zardari is never released. This is my point of view. You don't have to agree with me.

Nightcrawl

I don't think any political party is honest. Does it mean I have to like one of the parties?
You tell me - - if, say ppp is corrupt then those corrupt of ppp who joined PTI are clean now?
When next election time comes you will see how these politicians desert Imran Khan.
Also Imran Khan has 4 more years to prove his opponents wrong and do good for the country.
I swear to God. I would love to be proven wrong. I would be also the first to apologise.
I don't have any issues if the politicians are arrested as long as they are guilty. I hope zardari is never released. This is my point of view. You don't have to agree with me.
Yes i understand and insha'Allah ik will perform and you'll be happy.