عمران نیازی نے تحریک انصاف کا منہ کالا کر دیا

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
میں جب ایسی گالیاں دینے والے بندے کو اگنور کرتا ہوں تو سیاست پی کے پھر بھی مجھے اس کے تھریڈ ٹاپک دکھاتی ہے۔ یہ زیادتی ہے

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
World's moral values has changed. All over the world famous chor ka moohn kala nahi hota, lekin ek proven honest man ka moonh kala ho jata hai. Appke liye bas yehi ek dua hai ke Allah aapko hidayat de.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sheroo Patwari ne khota biryani kha kar taza dum nai Id banai hai. Inn paid Patwarion ko Maryam Nani 50 rupees per post aur 100 rupees per new ID pay karti hai.

Iconoclast

Proud of IK, proud of him attempting to pull this sinking ship out of the maelstrom your crooked fathers steered it towards....
Lol a phatwari worshiper of PPPMLN is going to talk smack now..... That's because "Shame" is a word you're unaware of being the produce of a corrupt condom that just leaked.....

تھوڑا بہت پاوڈر سونگھ کر
That is enough to figure out what an ignorant dolt you are...... logic is something you think can only be found in a "khota biryani" plate. People addicted to "powder" don't really live to his age you dumb cunt.... but then again apple doesn't fall far from the tree... your father used to hurl down Benazir's "nudes" and you're here uttering bullshit which only a dumb phatwari will believe....
It's not that PTI supporters are disheartened or hiding..... they've just started to do what I've been doing all along, put harami parasites like you on ignore....
We consider you nothing more than the pubic bugs of the haramis you worship.....
....... Off on ignore you go for being a "PPPhatwari"......
Jiye bhuttooooo!!!!!

You lot are history, it's your desperation compelling you to utter complete nonsense and then feel good about it.... it won't help you though. Your mother's lovers aren't coming back in power.

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
World's moral values has changed. All over the world famous chor ka moohn kala nahi hota, lekin ek proven honest man ka moonh kala ho jata hai. Appke liye bas yehi ek dua hai ke Allah aapko hidayat de.

aor aap ko nai party kion k

PTI is finished ..........

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
Proud of IK, proud of him attempting to pull this sinking ship out of the maelstrom your crooked fathers steered it towards....
Lol a phatwari worshiper of PPPMLN is going to talk smack now..... That's because "Shame" is a word you're unaware of being the produce of a corrupt condom that just leaked.....

That is enough to figure out what an ignorant dolt you are...... logic is something you think can only be found in a "khota biryani" plate. People addicted to "powder" don't really live to his age you dumb cunt.... but then again apple doesn't fall far from the tree... your father used to hurl down Benazir's "nudes" and you're here uttering bullshit which only a dumb phatwari will believe....
It's not that PTI supporters are disheartened or hiding..... they've just started to do what I've been doing all along, put harami parasites like you on ignore....
We consider you nothing more than the pubic bugs of the haramis you worship.....
....... Off on ignore you go for being a "PPPhatwari"......
Jiye bhuttooooo!!!!!

You lot are history, it's your desperation compelling you to utter complete nonsense and then feel good about it.... it won't help you though. Your mother's lovers aren't coming back in power.

I feel sorry for all of you ..... what you will do after PTI is finished .......
Why do you think after this disastrous performance PTI will survive
even the Selectors are fed up with this fake and unreal character of Imtan Niazi ....
where will you go after Niazi ......????

The Sane

“بس یہ کہتے کہتے ہی پاگل ہو جانا ہے . شریف سکون سے لندن میں بیٹھا ہے . باقی سب آزاد ہیں . نہ کوئی پکڑا گیا نہ کسی کو سزا ہوئی . نہ کوئی کرپشن کا دھیلا نکلا .... یوتھیوں کی بھی اپنے لیڈر کی طرح وکھری دنیا ہے . باقی جو عوام میں اس کی مقبولیت ہے اس کا رزلٹ بھی سامنے ہے”

اس شخص کا کہا گیا یہ ایک جملہ آپ کو اس ملک کے تباہ حال مستقبل کی مکمل منظر کشی کے لیے کافی ہے۔ اس ملک اور سسٹم نے آگے کہاں پر جا کر پاش پاش ہونا ہے، ذرا سوچئے اور کانپئے

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
“بس یہ کہتے کہتے ہی پاگل ہو جانا ہے . شریف سکون سے لندن میں بیٹھا ہے . باقی سب آزاد ہیں . نہ کوئی پکڑا گیا نہ کسی کو سزا ہوئی . نہ کوئی کرپشن کا دھیلا نکلا .... یوتھیوں کی بھی اپنے لیڈر کی طرح وکھری دنیا ہے . باقی جو عوام میں اس کی مقبولیت ہے اس کا رزلٹ بھی سامنے ہے”

اس شخص کا کہا گیا یہ ایک جملہ آپ کو اس ملک کے تباہ حال مستقبل کی مکمل منظر کشی کے لیے کافی ہے۔ اس ملک اور سسٹم نے آگے کہاں پر جا کر پاش پاش ہونا ہے، ذرا سوچئے اور کانپئے
کانپنے کی باری اب انصافیوں کی ہے

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ویسے نواز شریف بٹ امرتسری کنجر دلے ہاراں کی ناجائیز اولاد اور گشتی فراری قطری والی نے اپنے کالے کرتوتوں اور حرام زدگیوں سے نواز لیگ المعروف نواز بٹ لید کا مونہہ تو کالا کروایا تھا فراری گشتی کے مزید کالے کرتوتوں۔ نے تو مونہہ۔ کے ساتھ ساتھ پچھواڑہ بھی کالا کرا دیا

Iconoclast

Oh you need to feel sorry for your bajis, bellow rani and maryam bin qattar.... not me. I'm happy as I am and can see my country improving, day by day.
Disastrous to you because you don't know the first thing about how a country should run....
Lol let this post be witness to your bhongi as we celebrate the next GE win.....
I feel sorry for all of you ..... what you will do after PTI is finished .......
Why do you think after this disastrous performance PTI will survive
even the Selectors are fed up with this fake and unreal character of Imtan Niazi ....
This is exactly why we call you dumb fucks...... you think we're about parties and what not lol.....
When he's dead, we will go with anyone who stands up to the corrupt fathers you're willing to sell your mothers for.....
Now let's see if you are able to get any more of my attention;)