عمران فاروق کے قاتل کی نشاندہی ہو گئی

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i heard a while back that altaf husain has developed severe differences with some of mqms other top leaders (the greatest tragedy of criminal gangs is that they fall out with each other in the end and start killing each other ) ,now pro mqm papers like jang and nawaiwaqt will hide this fact but its most likely that mqm itself killed imran farooq like they murdered their another senior leader named "azeem tariq"

allah knows best but my feeling is like what i wrote above

or how did his own guard kill imran farooq .ofcourse that guard must have been kept by mqm people not by karachi pakhtoons!

but pkistani majority people are so brain dead they will keep supporting these murderers
anyway imran farooq too was involved in murders of hundreds of innocent people and its just a matter of "you will sow what you will reap

the most ridiculous thing is that mqm in response to imran farooqs murder has started killing pakhtoons again
what a ridiculous drama they play

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
i heard a while back that altaf husain has developed severe differences with some of mqms other top leaders (the greatest tragedy of criminal gangs is that they fall out with each other in the end and start killing each other ) ,now pro mqm papers like jang and nawaiwaqt will hide this fact but its most likely that mqm itself killed imran farooq like they murdered their another senior leader named "azeem tariq"

allah knows best but my feeling is like what i wrote above

or how did his own guard kill imran farooq .ofcourse that guard must have been kept by mqm people not by karachi pakhtoons!

but pkistani majority people are so brain dead they will keep supporting these murderers
anyway imran farooq too was involved in murders of hundreds of innocent people and its just a matter of "you will sow what you will reap

the most ridiculous thing is that mqm in response to imran farooqs murder has started killing pakhtoons again
what a ridiculous drama they play

In politics that is the NORM, but then doing some hanky panky with opponents is not the NORM.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
wokhaknashee.gif
I agree with the second last sentense.

naz

Councller (250+ posts)

Ye jazbaat tu imran farooq ke they or Hollywood ke adakar ke kia jazbaat they farooq ke barey main ye bhi quote karo jo ****ya ne apni takreer main bakwas ki theen farooq ke barey main zara woh bhi lagao qatloo tumhara ***** ab agar inqalab bhi aa jai pakistan main tu bhi nahee aae ga woh pehley hi buzdil hy or ab es waqiey ke baad tu us ki naslain bhi nahee jaingi

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Latest Report of Scot Land Yard (Murder of Imran Farooq)

To reach to the conclusion of Dr. Imran Farooq's murder mystery, Scotland Yard asked for MPA Raza Haider's murder investigation report - Seems like there is a huge cause behind both killings..!!

chaudhry-dk

MPA (400+ posts)
sab ka ye hi haal hoga jis tara Dr.imraan ko mara geya ha.allah karey ppp ke sab ko kutey ki moat miley.
ppp ne benazir ka qatal khud kar waya ha.
logon ki hamdardi se ppp jeti ha

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
UK police seek Imran Farooq's killer
Saturday, 18 Sep, 2010
UK-police-reut.jpg-608.jpg

Police stand near the home of Imran Farooq, who died after an attack outside his home in Edgware, north London. -Reuters Photo
LONDON: British police officers went door to door seeking witnesses on Saturday in an attempt to resolve the mystery surrounding the killing of a Pakistan politician whose death sparked rioting in Pakistan's largest city.
Scotland Yard said that 50-year-old Imran Farooq was stabbed and beaten to death in broad daylight outside his home in Edgware, a quiet suburban area in north London.
Farooq was a prominent member of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement, or MQM, and news of his death sparked a series of arson attacks in Karachi, where the party is the largest member of the city's ruling coalition.
Police said Saturday that they were appealing for witnesses and handing out posters in an effort to get more information on the slaying.
The MQM is an important member of the federal government in Islamabad, and the slaying could have implications for national political stability, especially if the MQM accuses its rivals of being involved.
Karachi was hit by rioting in the wake of Farooq's death, with gangs torching vehicles and firing weapons.
Farooq had been living in self-imposed exile in Britain since he fled Pakistan along with MQM leader Altaf Hussain in 1992.
Hussain, who regularly addresses large gatherings in Karachi via telephone link, recently appeared to suggest that the country's army should rise up against the civilian government, angering his party's federal coalition partners, including the ruling Pakistan People's Party of President Asif Ali Zardari.
MQM's leadership says the party considers Farooq's slaying as a reaction to those statements. -AP

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
what i wrote earlier on this issue remember ?? it could be a dirty work of Indian RAW !!
see in a way they have succeded in diverting ALL our attention from Kashmir Issue !!

GeoG

what i wrote earlier on this issue remember ?? it could be a dirty work of Indian RAW !!
see in a way they have succeded in diverting ALL our attention from Kashmir Issue !!

So you are admitting that this is done by AH.
He earns top dollars from India for his services,
3 Billion to his wife for divorce, wow,
Choran Kay Kam Main Itna Nafa Hai Kia.

GeoG

welcome back Brother !!!

Shayad mujhay nikaal kar kuch khaa * rahay hon aap
Mehfil mayn is khayaal say phir aa gayaa hoon mai'n

* pachta

Bhattay Ha Hissa Nahi Milta Zaidi Bhai
Aik Confernece Attend Kar Raha Tha Bhattay Ki Wasooli Kay Gur Seekhnay Kay Liyay.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shayad mujhay nikaal kar kuch khaa * rahay hon aap
Mehfil mayn is khayaal say phir aa gayaa hoon mai'n

* pachta

Bhattay Ha Hissa Nahi Milta Zaidi Bhai
Aik Confernece Attend Kar Raha Tha Bhattay Ki Wasooli Kay Gur Seekhnay Kay Liyay.
جيوجی بھائ ۔کچھ سمجھ نہيں پڑتی بعض اوقات ہونے والے واقعات اس تيزی سے ظہور پزير ہوتے ہيں کہ دل چاھتا ھے کہ وقت کی تنابيں رک جاۂيں تو شايد معاملات کو سلجھانے کا وقت ميسر آ جاۓ۔ابھی فوزيہ وھاب اور نبيل گپول کا بيان پڑھ کر اسے سمجھنے کی کوشش کررھا تھا۔ان بدبختو کی کوڑھ مغزی پر ماتم کرنے کا دل کرتا ھے۔کراچی ميں آۓ دن لوگ قتل ہوتے ہيں اور اب تک ان نالاۂقوں سے ايک بھی قاتل پکڑا نہيں گيا اور فرماتے ہيں کہ لندن ميں قتل ہونا نہايت افسوس کی بات ھے، جيسے کراچي ميں قتل ہونا کوئ خوشي کي بات ھے ۔بے شرم اپنے ملک ميں تو قانون کو نافذ نہ کرسکے مگر بے شرموں کي طرح منہ پھاڑ کے لندن کے قتل کو افسوسناک قرار دے رھے ہيں ۔ ان عقل کے اندھوں کو تو بات کرنا بھي نہيں آتي ۔اور پھر کہتے ہيں کہ اسکاٹ لينڈ يارڈ ضرور قاتل کو پکڑ لے گی ، جيسے ان کی پوليس کے پيروں ميں مہندی لگی ہوئ ھے ۔خدا کا غضب ،ان چماروں کے ھاتھوں ميں اٹھارہ کروڑ لوگوں کی قسمت ھے۔تف ھے ايسے لوگوں سے جو سوچ کے ليۓ اپنے پچھلے حصوں کا استعمال کرکے ان کا بےدردی سے بيڑہ غرق کر رھے ہيں ۔

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
While Dr Imran Farook living in UK, was doing some business or job and paying taxes, ?

I mean was living with dignity or on Welfare and social assistance. and living on Zakat of Christians?

After all Pakistan has spent money @ his education for making him Doctor !!!!

As per the newspapers he worked in a local pharmacy.

saeed khan

Yar all of these MQM leaders worked for RAW and did GHADDARI with Pakistan so now Raw will finish them certainly.