عمران خان 2021 میں وزیراعظم نہیں رہیں گے، ماہرین علم نجوم

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jo jurm karay ga, us per case chalayga. IK kyon kisi ko andar dalayga. in piddion nay kya ukhar lena hai.
albatta jis ko bhi notice mila, us nay dabaa ker PM kay khilaf aul faul baki takay isko siasi rang dia ja sakay.

The only one I didn't understand was Rana Sanaullah. DG Narco said, they had hard evidence, what happened to the evidence?
منور صاحب میری بات کا مقصد تھا کہ انصاف ایسے نہیں ہوتا آپ اسے مرضی کا انصاف کہہ سکتے ہیں - وہی جرم اپوزیشن کے کسی نے کیا ہو تو جیل کے اندر اور حکومتی مشیر وزیر یا اتحادی نے کیا ہو تو اس پر آنکھیں بند - ایسا انصاف انتقامی کروائی ہی کہلائے گا بھلے ان لوگوں نے یہ جرم کیا ہو جس کا کہا جا رہا ہے - ایسا انصاف زیادہ دیر نہیں چل سکتا کیونکے اس کی بنیاد ہی غلط ہوتی ہے - نیب خان صاحب اور فوج کے کنٹرول میں نہیں ؟ اگر آپ ایسا سمجھتے ہیں تو مجھے آپ کی سیاسی بصیرت پر شک ہے -

Awan S

Besides politics, "najoomis" are not right at all. On what basis you are endorsing them?
Well the same people predicted Khan on the rise in 2018. Najomies cannot be right 100% but they can guess the situation by looking at positions of stars in favour or against a person.

Awan S

As if they had predicted the pandemic of 2020 ......
Every Najoomi on earth failed the test given by Allah SWT ....... Time for them to pack their bag of falsehood forever ......
Every one is running a business and Nojomies are doing the same. There work is future prediction and they provide this service when you pay them. They are not 100% right all the time but most of the time they are correct.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every one is running a business and Nojomies are doing the same. There work is future prediction and they provide this service when you pay them. They are not 100% right all the time but most of the time they are correct.
Surah Al Maida , Verse No 90 ......
Divination is a work of Satan .......

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
Surah Al Maida , Verse No 90 ......
Divination is a work of Satan .......
Astrology is NOT a divine ilm, its secular ilm called ilm-ul-Hisaab. Its just a guideline to help others. Divine ilm is the Allah's ilm which is never wrong but secular ilm like astrology is NOT always 100% right. In 2020 many well-known famous astrologers predicted Covid-19 to be disppearing at the end of September 2020. But its still there. Other top western and vedic astrologers even predicted Trump to be wining in US election but he didn't win, therefore it's not divine ilm otherwise all astrologers would have been 100% right. I am Not saying all astrologers are always wrong but all astrologers are also not always right.

Last edited:

Eyeaan

Well the same people predicted Khan on the rise in 2018. Najomies cannot be right 100% but they can guess the situation by looking at positions of stars in favour or against a person.
If some had predicted in 2018, that was similarly out of air.
The issue is not some pro or anti political (or any other) statement. The idea that a future event can be predicted or may depend upon in distant positions of the stars by any manner or by any interpretation or to any extent or the idea that predestination is written in star is untenable and has huge philosophical implication which are not acceptable in school of thought in a coherent manner. Then there is evidence for it.. One or two religious traditions or references in religious texts cannot override incoherence and contradictory implications.
Please, take it as my opinion because discussion of religious issues, especially related to hindus need a detailed reply but neither this forum is right for such discussion nor I usually engage in religious issues.

Munawarkhan

Tell me a single person in opposition or bureacracy accused of assets beyond means and he produced his sources of income. Why couldn't the CEC of PMLN and PPP ask the 5-10 men under investigation to come out clean and then speak of evildoing?

We all know corruption happens in Pakistan, let the accused justify, else who should one catch for corruption. How are courts approving all NAB cases if there is no basis there?

Political parties should pull out their support like PTI did for anyone who was investigated (Babar Awan, Aleem Khan, Jahangir Tareen etc.) These were major power holders of the parties but in case of investigation they were on their own.

منور صاحب میری بات کا مقصد تھا کہ انصاف ایسے نہیں ہوتا آپ اسے مرضی کا انصاف کہہ سکتے ہیں - وہی جرم اپوزیشن کے کسی نے کیا ہو تو جیل کے اندر اور حکومتی مشیر وزیر یا اتحادی نے کیا ہو تو اس پر آنکھیں بند - ایسا انصاف انتقامی کروائی ہی کہلائے گا بھلے ان لوگوں نے یہ جرم کیا ہو جس کا کہا جا رہا ہے - ایسا انصاف زیادہ دیر نہیں چل سکتا کیونکے اس کی بنیاد ہی غلط ہوتی ہے - نیب خان صاحب اور فوج کے کنٹرول میں نہیں ؟ اگر آپ ایسا سمجھتے ہیں تو مجھے آپ کی سیاسی بصیرت پر شک ہے -

Galaxy

IT is Kufar to think that any body else except Allah (swt) knows the future. Even the prophets dont know what will happen in the next minute except what Allah(swt) reveals to them.

Awan S

Tell me a single person in opposition or bureacracy accused of assets beyond means and he produced his sources of income. Why couldn't the CEC of PMLN and PPP ask the 5-10 men under investigation to come out clean and then speak of evildoing?

We all know corruption happens in Pakistan, let the accused justify, else who should one catch for corruption. How are courts approving all NAB cases if there is no basis there?

Political parties should pull out their support like PTI did for anyone who was investigated (Babar Awan, Aleem Khan, Jahangir Tareen etc.) These were major power holders of the parties but in case of investigation they were on their own.
It is very tricky and hard to prove that your assists are not beyond means. It is matter of usually 30 to 40 years, investment, income, inherited income/property etc. Even a clean person cannot prove it easily if his/her assists are not beyond means. We see easy target government employees who take bribes and are billionaire to declare assists beyond means but government focus is only politicians and out of politicians only opposition. I have said before even a person guilty in corruption from opposition cannot be called justice if he/she is picked and other are left behind. Selective justice is not a justice and it will be called as political victimisation.

Awan S

If some had predicted in 2018, that was similarly out of air.
The issue is not some pro or anti political (or any other) statement. The idea that a future event can be predicted or may depend upon in distant positions of the stars by any manner or by any interpretation or to any extent or the idea that predestination is written in star is untenable and has huge philosophical implication which are not acceptable in school of thought in a coherent manner. Then there is evidence for it.. One or two religious traditions or references in religious texts cannot override incoherence and contradictory implications.
Please, take it as my opinion because discussion of religious issues, especially related to hindus need a detailed reply but neither this forum is right for such discussion nor I usually engage in religious issues.
My friend it is a matter of trust if you do trust in these fortune tellers or not. I don't trust either but I do believe they are professionals and they do have tools/resources to guess future better that a common man. In the end it is just a guess and may end up correct or incorrect.

Hate_Nooras

There is nothing in the stars. They are guessing like the rest of us. As Harold Wilson said a week is a long time in politics, so a year is like a lifetime. Look at the humiliation your lady is facing when no one resigns from parliament. The coming week for her will be like a lifetime, Even her own family have humiliated her

Hate_Nooras

My friend it is a matter of trust if you do trust in these fortune tellers or not. I don't trust either but I do believe they are professionals and they do have tools/resources to guess future better that a common man. In the end it is just a guess and may end up correct or incorrect.
So they are professionals and have special tools but they are guessing. What are you smoking?

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is Kuffer to listen to these fortune teller. Only Allah knows what is going to happen in future.

Awan S

There is nothing in the stars. They are guessing like the rest of us. As Harold Wilson said a week is a long time in politics, so a year is like a lifetime. Look at the humiliation your lady is facing when no one resigns from parliament. The coming week for her will be like a lifetime, Even her own family have humiliated her
Politics is a long game and things change with time. In my eyes, humiliated person is our PM. The biggest celebrity of Pakistan ever now polishing shoes of those who are not even a cent worth than him. In addition to that, every man is the world is abusing him. Who is more humiliated?