عمران خان کے ناقد صحافی فہد حسین وزیراعظم کے معاون خصوصی مقرر

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اِن تمام چوروں کا محوّر اپنا سردار ٰ نواز شریف ٰ ہوتا ھے ـ اور اِنکی فکری نشست میں ، چوری کے نئے طریقے ایجاد کیے جاتے ھیں ـ ملک ، مذہب ، قوم کو یہ گروہ مانتا نھیں ھے ، صرف پہچانتا ھے اِستعمال کرنے کیلیے ـ انکی سزا وہی ہونی چاہیے جو سری لنکا کی عوام نے اپنے چور وزرا کو کھلے میدانوں میں عوامی عدالت میں دی ھے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FSqjg-uWUAEKYJu

Iconoclast

Firdous does not call herself an independent journalist nor does she write a weekly column in a big newspaper or edit it.

But you knew that already…?
if firdous ashik awan can be a sapm, then why cant anyone else?
I have this Bitch on ignore and for a good reason. I honestly wasn't expecting any harami on this thread to defend this but apparently once again I stand corrected gauging the depths of their degeneracy. Seems like there is no bottom to that abyss. Then I saw you quoting this shit lark and curiosity took over, I had to see what this bitch wrote and boy oh boy, what a stupid, outlandish and ludicrous stance taken by him... Comparing apples and peaches.... I truly love your response, I'd have said exactly the same... what's disappointing is the lack of responses to his drivel by the rest of members.... makes him think he's actually intelligent and outwitted PTI supporters...
And he begged me to take him serious and not call him Maryam's pubic louse. Dude doesn't even have the guts to come out of the harami closet and call himself the supporter of PPPMLN but he still insists on being called neutral and hence with respect whom I quote "Will always criticize the sitting government, establishment's involvement in politics and remain neutral".... a lie that he keeps telling himself, maybe that helps him overcome his overbearing self and prevents him from ridding this world of his misbegotten existence.... who knows.
Look @ Harami Awaz, he had to prove he's even a bigger harami and like it, why wouldn't he, or he wouldn't be a harami lol

PS: He will never respond to you know..... how can he? You just shattered his delusion of possessing intelligence and most importantly a moral compass.... What a pathetic sideshow freak..

ASABIYA

Citizen
I have this Bitch on ignore and for a good reason. I honestly wasn't expecting any harami on this thread to defend this but apparently once again I stand corrected gauging the depths of their degeneracy. Seems like there is no bottom to that abyss. Then I saw you quoting this shit lark and curiosity took over, I had to see what this bitch wrote and boy oh boy, what a stupid, outlandish and ludicrous stance taken by him... Comparing apples and peaches.... I truly love your response, I'd have said exactly the same... what's disappointing is the lack of responses to his drivel by the rest of members.... makes him think he's actually intelligent and outwitted PTI supporters...
And he begged me to take him serious and not call him Maryam's pubic louse. Dude doesn't even have the guts to come out of the harami closet and call himself the supporter of PPPMLN but he still insists on being called neutral and hence with respect whom I quote "Will always criticize the sitting government, establishment's involvement in politics and remain neutral".... a lie that he keeps telling himself, maybe that helps him overcome his overbearing self and prevents him from ridding this world of his misbegotten existence.... who knows.
Look @ Harami Awaz, he had to prove he's even a bigger harami and like it, why wouldn't he, or he wouldn't be a harami lol

PS: He will never respond to you know..... how can he? You just shattered his delusion of possessing intelligence and most importantly a moral compass.... What a pathetic sideshow freak..
you really spewed your heart out for this harami ,it will be eniugh if he can even just manage to get out of the harami closet

Iconoclast

you really spewed your heart out for this harami ,it will be eniugh if he can even just manage to get out of the harami closet
Yeah well I keep him in the bin to keep my blood pressure in check. Stupidity, when it comes from the lovers of PPPMLN, closeted or otherwise makes my blood boil....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Firdous does not call herself an independent journalist nor does she write a weekly column in a big newspaper or edit it.

But you knew that already…?

پٹواری وہ پنڈت ہیں جنکے گنجے سروں کو مندر کا بھاری ڈنڈا پڑا ہے جسکی وجہ سے ابھی تک سر گھوم رہا ہے اسلیے انہیں زیادہ چھیڑے نہ۔

surfer

You’re right, he usually doesn’t respond. There are a number of supposedly “neutral” posters who allegedly are not pro PMLN/PDM, but 99% of the time are only criticising PTI. Reminds me when Fox News had the tagline of “fair and balanced” and where anything but…

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
You’re right, he usually doesn’t respond. There are a number of supposedly “neutral” posters who allegedly are not pro PMLN/PDM, but 99% of the time are only criticising PTI. Reminds me when Fox News had the tagline of “fair and balanced” and where anything but…

i always try my best to respond, regarding criticism, of course one will and should criticise the sitting setup after they have spent a measurable time in the govt.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

what kind of a low life are you, keep telling us about your ignore list who nobody gives a damn about and keep wanting to chat and when did i "Beg You" ??

surfer

i always try my best to respond, regarding criticism, of course one will and should criticise the sitting setup after they have spent a measurable time in the govt.
Sure, it’s reasonable to criticise after a measurable time, but the case is slightly different this time; one this govt is not in for a full term, and second they chose to take control- people may have expected them to hit the ground running, and their statements pre VNC made it seem like they had a plan, but evidently they didn’t. Miftah Ismail has said at least 3 times fuel subsidy needs to end, but never actually does it…

Plus there are certain actions which can be criticised without time factor, for example half the cabinet flying abroad to get guidance from a criminal and absconder, removing investigating officer and prosecutor from PM money laundering case etc…

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)