عمران خان کی ٹیم کے اراکین نے تل ابیب(اسرائیل) کا خفیہ دورہ کیا: ڈاکٹر شاہد

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol. If PTI even hints at relations with israel, hypocrites like you will be in line to criticize. Your head chorni just did that in her dumb speech.
Relations should be there with every country. Israel is no exception. But situation in Palestine must be righted. There has to be an effort. Comparing it to India is stupid because we were a part of india once....and it's illogical to break relations with them. We share too much for that. The same reason why egypt and jordan have relations with israel.

Go prep for your next show
I personally don't care too much if we develop relationships with Israel or not. There are no obvious benefit for Pakistan at this time. However if it happens you will never see me objecting your Donkey. That is my word.

Only thing i may be worried of is that there will be another door opening for espionage in Islamabad. How robust it will be, weather our agencies will be able to break into - - will be a big question mark.

So far as your reasoning for not breaking with india is concerned. You just say things which make any sense or not. That is your hallmark, I know. I won't even ask you to explain yourself.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr information is meeting people's there. Pak talks to all groups as per need. It doesn't mean Pak doing any commitments. This is not the first meeting and won't be last. So just chill.

Will_Bite

I personally don't care too much if we develop relationships with Israel or not. There are no obvious benefit for Pakistan at this time. However if it happens you will never see me objecting your Donkey. That is my word.

Only thing i may be worried of is that there will be another door opening for espionage in Islamabad. How robust it will be, weather our agencies will be able to break into - - will be a big question mark.

So far as your reasoning for not breaking with india is concerned. You just say things which make any sense or not. That is your hallmark, I know. I won't even ask you to explain yourself.

Israel has a strong intelligence setup..and if you think they dont have a footprint in Pakistan via India or US, you are mistaken. And vice versa, as Pakistan has an intelligence setup to rival that.

as far as India is concerned, we have Kashmir as a flashpoint.
Without diplomatic presence, we are likely to go to a nuclear war sooner rather than later. We have families split between the 2 countries.
We share water sources.

What other arguments do you need to support diplomatic ties? Why do you think neither of the countries has broken off relations despite conflicts?

RajaRawal111

Israel has a strong intelligence setup..and if you think they dont have a footprint in Pakistan via India or US, you are mistaken. And vice versa, as Pakistan has an intelligence setup to rival that.

as far as India is concerned, we have Kashmir as a flashpoint.
Without diplomatic presence, we are likely to go to a nuclear war sooner rather than later. We have families split between the 2 countries.
We share water sources.

What other arguments do you need to support diplomatic ties? Why do you think neither of the countries has broken off relations despite conflicts?
Read My post again, I said "if only ties and recognition are so important".
So I never said we must sever the ties with India so you don't have to advocate any. Severing ties is never a solution in any circumstances, whether it is on an individual scale or on the diplomatic scale.
So far as Israel is concerned, I don't think there will be any harm in recognizing. Or there is any harm in not recognizing it.
Not recognizing Israel as a legitimate state is like calling it night when the sun is out and bright. By recognizing it and developing diplomatic ties with it will not give us any huge benefit. Just a few low-end scientific MOUs. Most likely a barrage of the genetically modified crops seeds (which Yahoodis do not eat themselves ? )
In reality, we have never been any threat to Israel and Israel's biggest threat to us is their ties with India. I don't think anything is going to change with or without recognizing Israel. It is a "fruitless behes" We are stuck into another buzz which actually means nothing.
So far as the Nuclear threat between Pakistan and India is concerned. I think we are living in a utopian world. We are so close to each other and so destructive that it seems next to impossible. Yes our capability is a bit superior and yes it is not liked by any. Whatever advances we get we are very week in the delivery system. Strategically it takes us up to 20 minutes just to prepare to deliver a payload. Its flight time is additional. And that is too long of a time, if we have an American warship in our waters. We are constantly being watched from sky more than they watch India. And That is the biggest headache for our strategic thinkers (which are obviously not you and me).