عمران خان کی قیادت پاکستان کی معیشت کو اپنے پاوں پہ کھڑا کر دے گی

BND Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)

Business News Daily with Ehsan Iqbal l 04 January 2021 | Talon News TV HD

#EhsanIqbal #PMImranKhan #KSE100

Today we Discussed about PM Imran Khan Positive Attitude towards Pakistan's Economy that will Eventually Lead to be Self Sufficient and Independent.

We also Discussed about KSE100 Rally that Crossed 45000 Psychological Level today, Rupee Depreciation, OPEC Meeting, Oil and Gold.

Enjoy the Great and Insightful Analysis from our Economic Expert #EhsanIqbal.

The Program was Hosted by #SeharKhan

Last edited by a moderator:

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)

Business News Daily with Ehsan Iqbal l 04 January 2021 | Talon News TV HD

#EhsanIqbal #PMImranKhan #KSE100

Today we Discussed about PM Imran Khan Positive Attitude towards Pakistan's Economy that will Eventually Lead to be Self Sufficient and Independent.

We also Discussed about KSE100 Rally that Crossed 45000 Psychological Level today, Rupee Depreciation, OPEC Meeting, Oil and Gold.

Enjoy the Great and Insightful Analysis from our Economic Expert #EhsanIqbal.

The Program was Hosted by #SeharKhan
Those who truly understand how economies work will never expect IK or any other incumbent PM will be able to strengthen economy in quick time. Any current state of economy is a lagging symptom, meaning whatever has been done in last 2-3 years in terms of policies, interest rate, developmental projects and many other factors economy of today is a result of those past 2-3 years. Pak's economy is in its most dire state today so much so that Per Capita Income in Pakistan has shown a -13.33% growth in 2019 in terms of Per Capita Income over 2018 whereas for the same period the Per Capita Income of countries like Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh have grown in positive. Just to further rub the salt into the wound is the fact that Pak's per capita income is merely $1200, and only Nepal is a little behind of Pakistan in this context. The GDP (nominal GDP not the one adjusted for inflation and Purchasing Power Parity has recorded negative growth and the projected stats are even bleak. The surplus current account balance is no cause of any happiness. Current account is simply a balance between total imports and exports. In Pakistan because of Rupee depreciation and virtually no imports as there are no major developmental projects going in the cash outflow has stopped whereas remittances from ex-pat Pakistanis have increased by manifolds as their relatives in Pakistan need more money because of historical rate of unemployment and exorbitant high prices of commodities. So referring to my original point that economy is a lagging symptom and given the current state of economy in next year a literate person would never expect things to change. I am sorry to have made you to read such a lengthy reply but I think it was necessary for a reality check. Please remember only wishful thinking that IK will strengthen the economy is not going to work. None of his actions give an impression that economy will improve in foreseeable future.

BND Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Those who truly understand how economies work will never expect IK or any other incumbent PM will be able to strengthen economy in quick time. Any current state of economy is a lagging symptom, meaning whatever has been done in last 2-3 years in terms of policies, interest rate, developmental projects and many other factors economy of today is a result of those past 2-3 years. Pak's economy is in its most dire state today so much so that Per Capita Income in Pakistan has shown a -13.33% growth in 2019 in terms of Per Capita Income over 2018 whereas for the same period the Per Capita Income of countries like Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh have grown in positive. Just to further rub the salt into the wound is the fact that Pak's per capita income is merely $1200, and only Nepal is a little behind of Pakistan in this context. The GDP (nominal GDP not the one adjusted for inflation and Purchasing Power Parity has recorded negative growth and the projected stats are even bleak. The surplus current account balance is no cause of any happiness. Current account is simply a balance between total imports and exports. In Pakistan because of Rupee depreciation and virtually no imports as there are no major developmental projects going in the cash outflow has stopped whereas remittances from ex-pat Pakistanis have increased by manifolds as their relatives in Pakistan need more money because of historical rate of unemployment and exorbitant high prices of commodities. So referring to my original point that economy is a lagging symptom and given the current state of economy in next year a literate person would never expect things to change. I am sorry to have made you to read such a lengthy reply but I think it was necessary for a reality check. Please remember only wishful thinking that IK will strengthen the economy is not going to work. None of his actions give an impression that economy will improve in foreseeable future.
Salam. Dear Rafiq sb, I strongly agree with you. To obtainpositive results first you need positive attitude. And thats what Khan has.

He is making serious and sincere efforts. In Sha Allah Khair

Thank You for your comment.

Please keep watching Business News Daily with Ehsan Iqbal. Thank You!

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Salam. Dear Rafiq sb, I strongly agree with you. To obtainpositive results first you need positive attitude. And thats what Khan has.

He is making serious and sincere efforts. In Sha Allah Khair

Thank You for your comment.

Please keep watching Business News Daily with Ehsan Iqbal. Thank You!
Walaikum Assalam and thanks for your kind reply. I also sincerely wish that Pak's economy improves in quick time despite whatever bleak picture the educated estimates paint.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't you think that the following actions should bring economic activity and increase in GDP:
1. Textile sector showing unprecendented growth.
2. IT exports grow, Paypal or other platforms for payment introduced
3. Construction industry boom
4. Livestock farming and agriculture improvements.

BND Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't you think that the following actions should bring economic activity and increase in GDP:
1. Textile sector showing unprecendented growth.
2. IT exports grow, Paypal or other platforms for payment introduced
3. Construction industry boom
4. Livestock farming and agriculture improvements.
Dalam. Der Kamboz, the increase in Large Scale Manufacturing will add on GDP.

However, GDP isn't the only Economic Indicator of Economic Prosperity.

Please watch my Program at following Link.

That explains well about Pakistan Economic Expectations for the year 2021. Thanks

And Keep Watching Business News Daily with Ehsan Iqbal