عمران خان کبھی بھی اچھے بیٹسمین نہیں رہے- حامد میر کا اسد عمر کو جواب

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Although Imran Khan is not 100% doing well and I am not agree with all of his decisions but he is the only person in the TOP who can do some good things for Pakistan.
And people like Hamid Mir is the best example of " Pakistan Kay Aasteen Ka Saaanp "
Hamid Mir the following video is for you !!!!

Last edited:

peaceandjustice

ان میڈیا کے یاجوج ماجوج روز عمران خان کے جانے کی امید سے رات کو سوتے ہیں جب سو کر اٹھتے ہیں تو ایک اور بھیانک دن ان میڈیا کےحرام خوروں کا شروع ہو جاتا ھے

peaceandjustice

Although Imran Khan is not 100% doing well and I am not agree with all of his decisions but he is the only person in the TOP who can do some good things for Pakistan.
And people like Hamid Mir is the best example of " Pakistan Kay Aasteen Ka Saaanp "
Hamid Mir the following video is for you !!!!

معلوم نہیں ٹی وی کے یہ میراثیوں کو عمران فوبیا ہوگیا ھے حسد کینہ اور بغض عمران میں مبتلا ہوگئے ہیں ان بیغرتوں کے لئے بس دعا ہی کی جاسکتی ھے

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
dallay ko batao us waqt k bowlers thay jab marshal hota tha gerry Sober hota tha ambrose and walsh hotay thay tab k waqt ma is k baap na 6 test centuries banai or aik ODI century banai or 30 first class centuries hain uski

Lakh ki lanat in k chahroan pa

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
just based on the thread title i present below the stats of 4 best all rounders of his time who made 3000+ runs and took 300+ wickets

Name Test Batting Ave.
IK 37.69
Ian Botham 33.55
Richard Hadlee 27.17
Kapil Dev 31.05

And not to forget that in those days batting used to be very difficult as during most of IK's career there were almost no restrictions on bowlers.

The Sane

یہ صاحب اس وقت تک کسی کو اچھا بیٹسمین نہیں سمجھتے جب تک وہ انہیں بلا نہ دے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔کھلنے کیلیے

Bubber Shair

اگر اچھا بیٹ ہوبھی تو کیا فرق پڑتا ہے اچھا سیاستدان تو نہیں

wasiqjaved

Highest Score in Pakistan vs England 1992 Final was of Imran Khan (72 Runs)

And last persons from whom we need certificate on other's batting is Hamir Mir and Arif Nizami.