عمران خان کا ثالثی کا بخار۔۔جاوید چوہدری

Ratra

Citizen
تاریخ پڑھنی چاہیے کہ یہ سچ بولتا ہےکہ صرف بغض عمران میں بونگیاں مارتا اور مطلب کی تاریخ بیان کرتا ہے۔

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
چوہدری جی آپ اس لیے وفد میں شامل تھے کہ شریفوں و زرداریوں نے ملکی وسائل کو ماں کے جہیز میں آیا ہوا سامان سمجھ کر استعمال کیا- محض آپ نہیں، کئی اور درباریوں نے بھی اشنان کیے- بے ضمیر گدھ

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But He cant extract a tweet he mentioned of this Irani Journalist Ameer tahiri.
I, have personally not seen it. So you can argue with me for it being wrong. I will not be able to pull it out to show you.
Quote:
امیر طاہری نے اتوار کی شام ٹویٹ کی ’’آیت اللہ خامنائی نے عمران خان سے صرف دو معاملات ڈسکس کیے‘ ایران پاکستان بارڈر پر سیکیورٹی کی صورت حال اور گیس پائپ لائن اور بس‘‘ امیر طاہری کی یہ ٹویٹ اپنے منہ سے ثالثی کا مستقبل بیان کر رہی ہے
Amir tahiri: A Halfpro-Shah, anti-iran journalist settle abroad and a darling of anti-iran iranian groups in the West. Sure Khumenei told him what was discussed?. Better had quoted Hussain Haqqani about PMIK's efforts for peace in the region.
And don't expect Irani officials to discuss publicly a developing story at this stage or later.

Raja sahab give it a rest.
Politicians act when they see an opportunity and statesmen strive when the goal seems impossible.

Last edited:

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
this tato pitho yellow journalism are the randhis for sale to any body who feels their pockets and mafia and dakoos and money launderers buy them out so they have no zamir and can write any thing for cash

Munir MUGHAL

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
All these journalists are full of arrogance , despite evidently superficial and cheap. They seem to be the exclusive fly on the wall in all secret government or non governmental meetings