عمران خان پاکستانیوں کو ارتغل غازی ڈرامہ کیوں دکھا رہے ہیں ؟

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Syed Haider Imam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes agree with you. One of the most important thing is to deal with common man directly and try to solve their problems. You need to have a meeting once in a week in a gathering and listen to people one on one. This gives you deep understanding of what problem people have. If you want to improve system; now you can do that. Khan sahib had a kings life when only elite class around him all the time. He never had any business or job in Pakistan therefore he has no understanding of Pakistani system. He do understand western system but how to improve our system; he have no idea what to do.

This is evident from your numerious comments that you have avery low IQ.
( Typicall Patwarees mind set )

Like a monkey, you will keep jumping from one issue to another. Just for the record, Pakistan has zealon of issues.

Being a stuborn Patwari and like all others, you are also living in Obilvion my friend. Mr Khan is from Pakistan, he does not spend most of his time in London. He barely leaves from Pakistan . He fully unerstands the realities and hardships of Pakistani people. This is why he aranged 165 billion to be distributed to poorest people. Do you remember, 18th Grade officers were taking money from the Ahsas programe. You government did not do shit about ove

My friend, we are living in a modern world. Our PM work more than 12 hours a day. He does not have time to meat people millions of people individualy therfore his government has established an app, Pakistan citizen portal. He has evoloved a system where people can register their complaints. This is delivering big time.

Most of the people complain relates to police, health, property transfer etc etc
Imran Khan tried his best to get rid of termites from the department and overheal the system. PIA overheaul is one of them.

He could not ovearhaul Punjab police beacuse of minority government. Mr, Duraani left because he was not given free hand by Chaudhry Shujaat and Co
Yes agree with you. One of the most important thing is to deal with common man directly and try to solve their problems. You need to have a meeting once in a week in a gathering and listen to people one on one. This gives you deep understanding of what problem people have. If you want to improve system; now you can do that. Khan sahib had a kings life when only elite class around him all the time. He never had any business or job in Pakistan therefore he has no understanding of Pakistani system. He do understand western system but how to improve our system; he have no idea what to do.

Like a monkey, you will keep jumping from one issue to another. Just for the record, Pakistan has millions of issues.

Being a stubborn Patwari and like all others, you are also living in Oblivion my friend. Mr. Khan is from Pakistan, he does not spend most of his time in London. He barely leaves from Pakistan. He fully understands the realities and hardships of Pakistani people. This is why his government distributed 145 billion rupees to the poorest people. Due to poor people, he did not lock down the entire Pakistan.

Do you remember, 18th Grade officers were taking money from the “ Ahsas programme” . You government did not do shit about overhauling system. They installed most corrupt and crook in the system.

Imagine, Patwarees are talking about people miseries and their grievances after ruining the entire system?

How dare you can talk about people miseries?

My friend, we are living in a modern world. “ Khuli Kacheri “ useless drama invented by Patwarees . Our PM works more than 12 hours a day. He does not have time to meet people millions of people individually therefore his government has established an app, Pakistan citizen portal. He has evolved a system where people can register their complaints. This is delivering big time.

Most of the people complain relates to police, health, property transfer etc etc
Imran Khan tried his best to get rid of termites from the department and overheal the system. PIA overhaul is one of them.

He could not overhaul Punjab police because of minority government. Mr, Duraani left because he was not given free hand by Chaudhry Shujjat and Co

Now, tell me

1- What Nawaz Sharif has done to address the grievancs of general Public?
2- Ask anyone, Whose life style is like a " KING" and who ruled like a KING?
Give me any example of any austrertiy measure of NS. I will give tons
3- If NS was a great businessman than why steel mill and other organisation were in loss ?
4- Why we had trade defecit of more than 20 billions dollars. Just for the record , first time in history, Pakistan is in green.

Last edited:

Syed Haider Imam

When I said ten years to become an expert politician, I didn’t mean ten years in government. I meant ten years from the start of politics.Number one quality that is needed to become a good politician is that you must be a good judge of people ( their intentions and capabilities). If you are not reasonably good in that, you can’t become good politician even after 100 years. This is my take away from the last 35 years of witnessing Pakistani and International politics.

In his parliment speach , Imran Khad said

"Mind over matter .. I dont mind because they don't matter”

اسکا اردو ترجمہ کروا لینا

تمہیں اچھی طرح پتا ہے کے میں تمہیں مونہ نہیں لگاتا ، رائٹ
اگر تم نے بابری مسجد کی شہادت پر کوئی تھریڈ بنایا تھا تو لف کرو ورنہ میرا وقت ضائع مت کرنا
جب بابری مسجد شہید ہوئی تھی تو ساری دنیا خاموش تھی
آج سب اپنے ہوش حواس کھو بیٹھے ہیں
تم لوگ ہندو نسل کے کنورٹ ہو . میرے آباؤاجداد مسلم تھے
تم لوگ جندال کو گھروں میں بٹھاتے ہو اور انھیں اپنی شادیوں میں بغیر ویزا کے بلاتے ہو

تمہاری اطلاع کے لئے عرض ہندو دھرم میں سری رام کو بھگوان تصور کیا جاتا ہے
ہندو خود مانتے ہیں سری رام ایک بادشاہ تھے لھذا وہ بھگوان کیسے ہو سکتے ہیں
انکے علاوہ ... ہندو مذہب میں ہر طاقتور چیز بھگوان ہوتی ہے. امریکی صدر ٹرمپ بھی انکا بھگوان ہے
سکھ اس لحاظ سے افضل ہیں کیونکے انکے گرو بابا نانک صاحب نے اپنی قوم کو ایک خدا کا تصور دیا تھا

مجھے صرف یہ بتاؤ کے

کیا بابری مسجد کو شہید کرنا درست عمل تھا ؟
کیا نوز شریف کا نظریہ توحید ٹھیک ہے ؟

اسکے علاوہ ایک جملہ بھی مت لکھنا

Awan S

This is evident from your numerious comments that you have avery low IQ.
( Typicall Patwarees mind set )

Like a monkey, you will keep jumping from one issue to another. Just for the record, Pakistan has zealon of issues.

Being a stuborn Patwari and like all others, you are also living in Obilvion my friend. Mr Khan is from Pakistan, he does not spend most of his time in London. He barely leaves from Pakistan . He fully unerstands the realities and hardships of Pakistani people. This is why he aranged 165 billion to be distributed to poorest people. Do you remember, 18th Grade officers were taking money from the Ahsas programe. You government did not do shit about ove

My friend, we are living in a modern world. Our PM work more than 12 hours a day. He does not have time to meat people millions of people individualy therfore his government has established an app, Pakistan citizen portal. He has evoloved a system where people can register their complaints. This is delivering big time.

Imran Khan tried his best to get rid of termites from the department and overheal the system. PIA overheaul is one of them.

He could not ovearhaul Punjab police beacuse of minority government. Mr, Duraani left because he was not given free hand by Chaudhry Shujaat and Co

Like a monkey, you will keep jumping from one issue to another. Just for the record, Pakistan has millions of issues.

Being a stubborn Patwari and like all others, you are also living in Oblivion my friend. Mr. Khan is from Pakistan, he does not spend most of his time in London. He barely leaves from Pakistan. He fully understands the realities and hardships of Pakistani people. This is why his government distributed 145 billion rupees to the poorest people. Due to poor people, he did not lock down the entire Pakistan.

Do you remember, 18th Grade officers were taking money from the “ Ahsas programme” . You government did not do shit about overhauling system. They installed most corrupt and crook in the system.

Imagine, Patwarees are talking about people miseries and their grievances after ruining the entire system?

How dare you can talk about people miseries?

My friend, we are living in a modern world. “ Khuli Kacheri “ useless drama invented by Patwarees . Our PM works more than 12 hours a day. He does not have time to meet people millions of people individually therefore his government has established an app, Pakistan citizen portal. He has evolved a system where people can register their complaints. This is delivering big time.

Imran Khan tried his best to get rid of termites from the department and overheal the system. PIA overhaul is one of them.

He could not overhaul Punjab police because of minority government. Mr, Duraani left because he was not given free hand by Chaudhry Shujjat and Co

Now, tell me

1- What Nawaz Sharif has done to address the grievancs of general Public?
2- Ask anyone, Whose life style is like a " KING" and who ruled like a KING?
Give me any example of any austrertiy measure of NS. I will give tons
3- If NS was a great businessman than why steel mill and other organisation were in loss ?
4- Why we had trade defecit of more than 20 billions dollars. Just for the record , first time in history, Pakistan is in green.
Let us forget who live where and who looted how much money. We need to judge governments based on performance only. If current government has taken loan in two years what previous government has taken in five years then who is corrupt? I always laugh at your theoretical things. If previous government set up projects from energy, transportation, hydro power, agriculture, health and education then who is winner? In health only Punjab government established 50 hospitals and increase 28,000 new beds:
https://dnd.com.pk/progress-of-punj...ears-against-the-health-manifesto-2013/142824
KPK government in the same era (2013-2018) built only one 32 bed hospital and increased only 112 beds.
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/45...z-Khattak-Hospitals-Health-Khyber-Pakhtun-Kha
There were 11000 Mega watt electricity projects, thousands of kilometre motorways, two metro one orange line. They spent tons of money on peace restoration and built safe City projects. There were 15 universities built as well and improvement in Punjab school system. There is a long list of projects which will serve the country for long.

I don't understand under what logic you are preferring Khan? Economical numbers are worse, institutional lost doubled and local bodies were stopped from working. Can you please talk on performance? Whenever we reach this point so stop replying.

Syed Haider Imam

Let us forget who live where and who looted how much money. We need to judge governments based on performance only. If current government has taken loan in two years what previous government has taken in five years then who is corrupt? I always laugh at your theoretical things. If previous government set up projects from energy, transportation, hydro power, agriculture, health and education then who is winner? In health only Punjab government established 50 hospitals and increase 28,000 new beds:
https://dnd.com.pk/progress-of-punj...ears-against-the-health-manifesto-2013/142824
KPK government in the same era (2013-2018) built only one 32 bed hospital and increased only 112 beds.
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/45...z-Khattak-Hospitals-Health-Khyber-Pakhtun-Kha
There were 11000 Mega watt electricity projects, thousands of kilometre motorways, two metro one orange line. They spent tons of money on peace restoration and built safe City projects. There were 15 universities built as well and improvement in Punjab school system. There is a long list of projects which will serve the country for long.

I don't understand under what logic you are preferring Khan? Economical numbers are worse, institutional lost doubled and local bodies were stopped from working. Can you please talk on performance? Whenever we reach this point so stop replying.

A MONKEY WILL REMAIN MONKEY , KEEP JUMPING FROM ONE TOPIC TO ANOTHER. ONE THREAD TO ANOTHER THREAD. SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER
ENOUGH OF THIS BS

Awan S

A MONKEY WILL REMAIN MONKEY , KEEP JUMPING FROM ONE TOPIC TO ANOTHER. ONE THREAD TO ANOTHER THREAD. SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER
ENOUGH OF THIS BS
My focus only one point "performance" no jumping around? You cannot compete on performance therefore you are going personal. Sometime calling me monkey or patwari. You have not a single evidence that PTI is better in 7 year of KPK rule and 2 years of federal rule.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In his parliment speach , Imran Khad said

"Mind over matter .. I dont mind because they don't matter”

اسکا اردو ترجمہ کروا لینا

تمہیں اچھی طرح پتا ہے کے میں تمہیں مونہ نہیں لگاتا ، رائٹ
اگر تم نے بابری مسجد کی شہادت پر کوئی تھریڈ بنایا تھا تو لف کرو ورنہ میرا وقت ضائع مت کرنا
جب بابری مسجد شہید ہوئی تھی تو ساری دنیا خاموش تھی
آج سب اپنے ہوش حواس کھو بیٹھے ہیں
تم لوگ ہندو نسل کے کنورٹ ہو . میرے آباؤاجداد مسلم تھے
تم لوگ جندال کو گھروں میں بٹھاتے ہو اور انھیں اپنی شادیوں میں بغیر ویزا کے بلاتے ہو

تمہاری اطلاع کے لئے عرض ہندو دھرم میں سری رام کو بھگوان تصور کیا جاتا ہے
ہندو خود مانتے ہیں سری رام ایک بادشاہ تھے لھذا وہ بھگوان کیسے ہو سکتے ہیں
انکے علاوہ ... ہندو مذہب میں ہر طاقتور چیز بھگوان ہوتی ہے. امریکی صدر ٹرمپ بھی انکا بھگوان ہے
سکھ اس لحاظ سے افضل ہیں کیونکے انکے گرو بابا نانک صاحب نے اپنی قوم کو ایک خدا کا تصور دیا تھا

مجھے صرف یہ بتاؤ کے

کیا بابری مسجد کو شہید کرنا درست عمل تھا ؟
کیا نوز شریف کا نظریہ توحید ٹھیک ہے ؟

اسکے علاوہ ایک جملہ بھی مت لکھنا

پہلی بات میں آج بھی تمہیں اپنے آپ کو منھ نہیں لگوانا چاہتا تھا --- تم لوگوں کے شود پونے کا ذکر کیا تو تمہاری مثال ضروری تھی - اخلاقی طور پر تمہیں بتانا بنتا تھا

دورسری بات یہ کہ تم اتنے احمق نہیں ہو جو میری بات نہیں سمجھ سکے - میں نے کہا تھا کہ تمہارا کھوتے میں ارتغل گھسیڑنے کی کوشش اور آیا صوفیا پر جانی کا مجرا سمجھ سے باہر ہے - کیوں کہ تو بارلا ہے تو ملکہ سے بیروزگاری الاؤنس لے کر آرام سے زندہ رہ سکتا ہے - ادھر بھوک ناچ رہی ہے اور تم لوگوں کی آنکھوں پر سور کی چربی چڑھی ہوئی ہے - یھاں اصلی زندگی اس بابے جیسی ہے - جس کی ویڈیو نیچے پوسٹ کی ہوئی ہے - تو اپنے کھوتے میں ارتغل واڑ کے اس کے سامنے کھڑا کر دے - اس بیچارے کو کیا ؟ اس کو پھر بھی یہ کھوتا ہی نظر آے گا

تیسری بات یہ کہ تو میرے منہ میں اپنی مرضی کا جملہ نہ گھسیڑ - تو ہو سکتا ہے عمرانے کے ایمان پر دروغہ لگا ہوا ہو - مجھے نواجے کے ایمان کا نہیں پتا - یہ بات الله کے علم میں ہے - اس کا پتا ہے مجھے

https://twitter.com/x/status/1219119911076798464

Syed Haider Imam

My focus only one point "performance" no jumping around? You cannot compete on performance therefore you are going personal. Sometime calling me monkey or patwari. You have not a single evidence that PTI is better in 7 year of KPK rule and 2 years of federal rule.

I am walking along you . I am leaving it to the readers . Let them decide who has strong arguments. FYI, You are supporting a thug.

I wrote this comprehnsive blog after nine months of PTI's Government.

This is Shahbaz Sharif performance with evidence.

This is KP Government performance.

Last edited:

Syed Haider Imam

I wrote this blog when PTI led government completed 3 years.

پروپوگنڈا – عمران خان نے خیبر پختونخوا میں کیا کر لیا؟
با شعور عوام نے دنیا کو بتایا تھا کے ہر چمکتی چیز سونا نہیں ہوتی
PTI performance reflects from 2018 election results.

kp-2018.png

Last edited:

Awan S

kp-2018.png
حیدر امام صاحب تحریک انصاف اور نون لیگ نے پانچ سال دو ہزار تیرہ سے اٹھارہ تک مکمل کر لئے اب کسی کو نو مہینے یا تین سال میں دلچسبی نہیں ہے - ہم ایک ایک سیکٹر کو الگ الگ ثبوتوں کے ساتھ پیش کر سکتے ہیں - میں ابتدا صحت پھر تحلیم ، پھر ٹرانسپورٹیشن انفراسٹرکچر ، ہائیڈرو پاور جو صرف کے پی کے میں ہے اور دیگر پر بات کرنا چاہوں گا - ابتدا صحت سے کریں تو تحریک انصاف نے پانچ سال میں ایک بتیس بیڈ کا ہسپتال بنایا اور کل ایک سو بارہ بیڈ کا اضافہ کیا - نون لیگ نے اسی عرصے میں اٹھائیس ہزار بیڈ کا اضافہ کیا اور پچاس ھسپتال یا تو نئے تھے یا اپگریڈ ہوئے دیگر سہولیات کی مکمل رپورٹ حاضر خدمت ہے ساتھ تحریک انصاف کی کارکردگی کے لنک کے :

Awan S

kp-2018.png
اگر الیکشن جیتنا کار کردگی کا معیار ہے تو زرداری نے بھی سندھ میں پچھلی بار سے زیادہ سیٹیں جیتی ہیں اور پہلی بار سندھ میں اسے ایم قیو ایم اور دیگر پارٹیوں کی حمایت کی ضرورت نہیں ہے- کیا اس نے سندھ میں بہت اچھی کارکردگی دکھائی ؟ اگر سیٹیں ہی کارکردگی ہیں تو دو ہزار تیرہ کے اندر پنجاب سے نون لیگ نے اسی فیصد سیٹیں جیتیں پانچ سال کی حکومت کے بھد - کیا نون لیگ کی الیکشن میں کلین سویپ کو ان کی کارکردگی نا سمجھا جائے - یہ دیکھ لیں :

Syed Haider Imam

حیدر امام صاحب تحریک انصاف اور نون لیگ نے پانچ سال دو ہزار تیرہ سے اٹھارہ تک مکمل کر لئے اب کسی کو نو مہینے یا تین سال میں دلچسبی نہیں ہے - ہم ایک ایک سیکٹر کو الگ الگ ثبوتوں کے ساتھ پیش کر سکتے ہیں - میں ابتدا صحت پھر تحلیم ، پھر ٹرانسپورٹیشن انفراسٹرکچر ، ہائیڈرو پاور جو صرف کے پی کے میں ہے اور دیگر پر بات کرنا چاہوں گا - ابتدا صحت سے کریں تو تحریک انصاف نے پانچ سال میں ایک بتیس بیڈ کا ہسپتال بنایا اور کل ایک سو بارہ بیڈ کا اضافہ کیا - نون لیگ نے اسی عرصے میں اٹھائیس ہزار بیڈ کا اضافہ کیا اور پچاس ھسپتال یا تو نئے تھے یا اپگریڈ ہوئے دیگر سہولیات کی مکمل رپورٹ حاضر خدمت ہے ساتھ تحریک انصاف کی کارکردگی کے لنک کے :

لعنت الله الا الکاذبین المنافقین
Common sense is not that common
میں نے خیبر پختونخوا کی حکومت کے تین سال مکمل ہونے پر سیاست پی کے پر یہ بلاگ لکھا تھا . ظاہر ہے پانچ سال مکمل ہونے پر ہی لوگوں نے ووٹ دے کر پارٹی کو کامیاب کیا تھا . سیاست سے دلچسپی رکھنے والے کسی بھی انسان کو پتا ہے کے خیبر پختونخوا والے کسی پارٹی کو دوسرا موقع نہیں دیتے
آگر نہیں پتا تو جھوٹوں اور منافقین کو نہیں پتا
میں آپکے سینگ جان بوجھ کر پھنسا کر بیٹھا ہوں ، کسی خوش فہمی میں مت رہنا . میں چاہتا ہوں آپکے توسط سے تمام غلط فہمیوں اور پروپوگنڈا کا جواب دوں. پڑھنے والوں کی غلط فہمیاں ایک تھریڈ میں ہو دور ہو سکتی ہیں
٢٠١٣ کے الیکشن جعلی تھے
٢٠١٨ کے الیکشن بھی جعلی تھے
دنیا کو پتا ہے کے عمران خان کو خیبر پختونخوا کا صوبہ اسلئے دیا گیا تھا کے وہ سیاست میں ناکام ہو جائے
خیبر پختونخوا کی سیاست کو وہاں کے مکین سب سے زیادہ بہتر جانتے ہیں . یہ انٹرنیٹ پر بیٹھے جاہل اور پنجاب کی صحافتی طوائفوں سمجھ ہی نہیں سکتیں . ٢٠١٣ - ٢٠١٧ کی پرفارمنس جانچنے کا آسان طریقہ یہ ہے

٢٠١٣ میں جب تحریک انصاف کو حکومت ملی تھی تو وہ کس حالت میں ملی تھی
٢٠١٨ میں تحریک انصاف نے حکومت کس حالت می چھوڑ کر الیکشن میں گئے تھے

اس بات کا تعین صرف اور صرف مقامی ووٹر ہی کر سکتے ہیں

Syed Haider Imam

جہاں تو صحت کی سہولتوں کا تعلق ہے تو پورا پاکستان شریف خاندان سے صرف ایک سوال ہی پوچھتا ہے
اگر اپنے معیاری ہسپتال بنانے تھے تو اس ہسپتال میں اپنا اعلاج کیوں نہیں کرواتے ؟
صحت کے حوالے سے جہاں تک خیبر پختونخوا کی حکومت کا پرفارمنس کا تعلق ہے ، وہ حاضر خدمت ہے

Kp2.png

kp3.png

KP8.png

Kp-4.png

kp10.png

KP11.png

Syed Haider Imam

ظاہر ، بہت سے ہسپتال تکمیل کے مراحل طے کر چکے ہوں گے
پنجاب اور سندھ میں بیٹھے کسی اندھی کے بچے کو ڈرائنگ روم میں بیٹھے نظر نہیں آئینں گے
تم لوگ تو سمجھتے ہوں کے خیبر پختونخوا والے جنگلوں اور پہاڑوں میں رہتے ہیں

KP18.png

KP19.png

This has gone to 100 percent of popluation
KP19AA.png

kP19BB.png

KP20.png

KP22.png

Awan S

حیدر امام صاحب مجھے اس پوسٹ کے جواب کا انتظار ہے
Syed Haider Imam

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
تیسری عالمی جنگ ناگزیز ہو چکی ہے . الله پاک ہمیں پاکستانیوں کی جہالت ، سازشیوں ، مکاروں اور غداروں کے شر سے بچائے . امین

تیسری عالمی جنگ ہوئی تو عمران نیازی اور قمر باجوہ کی نسل کے سارے لوگ امریکیوں اور یورپیوں کے ساتھ مل کر شیطان کی سرداری میں ناچیں گے۔ کیوں کہ پنجابیوں پٹھانوں نے پہلی اور دوسری جنگ عظیم میں بھی طاغوتی برٹش آرمی کے ساتھ مل کر انسانیت کے خلاف جنگ کی تھی، حتّیٰ کہ مسلمانوں کے اوپر بھی گولیاں چلائی تھیں۔ پیسے کے لیے یہ لوگ کچھ بھی کر سکتے ہیں۔
ابھی بھی جب کفار کرونا کا فساد پھیلا رہے ہیں، تو عمران نیازی اور اس کے ابّا حضور، باجوہ سرکار پاکستان میں کرونا پھیلانے میں مصروف ہیں، کیوں کہ یہی ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ کا حکم ہے، اور اسی بنیاد پر بھیک مل رہی ہے۔