عمران خان نے سفیر مافیا بھی بے نقاب کر دیا

Resident Evil

Senator (1k+ posts)
ابھی ٹی وی پر ٹِکرز چل رہے تھے، کہ مسخرہ اعلیٰ نے سفیروں کو ملکی مفادات کے رکھوالوں کا خطاب دیا

یہی رام گلی کے دلے سوائے اپنے درباریوں کے کسی کو میرٹ پر سفیر نہیں بناتے تھے، اور یہی درباری "صفر" کارکردگی کیساتھ ملکی وسائل کو اپنے ذاتی وسائل سمجھ کر فرعون بن جاتے تھے

Last edited:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Ambassador do not have basic sense to be a diplomat and officers also do not have basic sense of dealing and responsibility.

(They treat people as treated in Pakistan. In Pakistan, grade 18/19 officers instruct security guards to handle and control people whereas its not the job of security guard. His hob is only to ensure security not dealing with the people.

Security guard only checks for security and if someone create violence, he handles and controls them.

But in our all government offices, security guard has been made the Grade 25 officer.)

RIA

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm living abroad and have visited several countries. What I have found, in all PK embassies, the hungry dogs are sitting. To avoid these parasite dogs, I'm renewing my passport every time from direct to my PK city.

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
there is a vast majority of govt officials in pakistan who do not work and does not want to work
then there are their supporters like usman dar supporting that AC in sialkot due to group politics.There was no logic behind usman Dar support to that AC except group politics and there was every logic behind dr Firdous ashiq awan reprimanding AC on not doing her duty
There should have been explanation of that AC that why she didnt perform responsibly and not on argument with Dr firdous ashiq

RIA

MPA (400+ posts)
The IK govt must make KPI (key performance indicators) mandatory, for the foreign embassies staff, especially for the so-called ambassador.

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہم دیار غیر میں بیٹھے پاکستانیوں کو آج تک اگر کسی پاکستانی لیڈر
نے ہمت، حوصلہ اور امید دی ھے تو وہ جناب عزت مآب عمران خان صاحب
نے دی ھے – کل والی ویڈیو میں نے تین چار دفعہ دیکھی
الله کا شکر ادا کیا کے اس دنیا میں الله کے بعد پاکستانیوں کا پاکستان وارث بنا

جس طرح عمران خان نے دیار غیر کے پاکستانیوں کے مسائل کو
ڈسکس کیا – آج تک کسی نے نہیں کیا

عمران خان الله آپ کو لمبی زندگی دے
الله پاک کم از کم دس اور سال آپ کی حکمرانی نصیب کرے

خان صاھب اس افسر شاہی کو تن کے رکھو
جو ناراض ھے وہ چھوڑ جائے – یہ نوکری ہے
اگر یہ لوگ اچھے ہیں تو اپنے لئے کچھ اور ڈھونڈ لیں
پاکستان کو خادم کی ضرورت ہے مخدوم کی نہیں

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
He exposed the entire corrupt system and mafia. Now every one knows how this mafia used to work in pakistan.