عمران خان نےکہہ دیاہےکہ میں کرسی چھوڑدوں گا مگرشہباز شریف کو نہیں چھوڑوں گا

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اسکا مطلب تو یہ ہوا کہ پاکستان میں الیکشن وغیرہ سب ٹوپی ڈرامہ ہے اور کچھ کرپٹ لوگ جنکی اوقات رحیم یار خان کے بروتھل سے سے شروع ہوتی ہے جنکی بیویاں اور سالیاں دبئی کے شاہوں کی خواب گاہ کی زینت بنتی ہے اور کچھ کی قطر والوں کو دراصل وہی جسم فروش خاندانو کے گھٹیا نیچ ذلیل غلیظ اور بیغرت لوگ اس ملک کو ایک بروتھل کی صورت میں چلا رہے ہیں اور وہ کیونکہ غکیز اور کسی ..... نطفے ہیں اس واسطے وہ اس ملک سے کرپشن ختم ہی نہیں ہونے دیتے کیونکہ وہ خود جسم فروشی اور کرپشن کی غلیظ پیدا وار ہیں لعنت ایسے ہر جسم فروش پر جو کرپشن ختم کرنے میں رکاوٹ دال کر کرپٹ لوگوں کو اپنی ما کا خصم بناتے ہیں

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When the going gets tough, the toughs get going. PMIK we are with you,duttay rehna Allah in sha Allah aap kay saath hay because you are trying to stand with justice.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اسکا مطلب تو یہ ہوا کہ پاکستان میں الیکشن وغیرہ سب ٹوپی ڈرامہ ہے اور کچھ کرپٹ لوگ جنکی اوقات رحیم یار خان کے بروتھل سے سے شروع ہوتی ہے جنکی بیویاں اور سالیاں دبئی کے شاہوں کی خواب گاہ کی زینت بنتی ہے اور کچھ کی قطر والوں کو دراصل وہی جسم فروش خاندانو کے گھٹیا نیچ ذلیل غلیظ اور بیغرت لوگ اس ملک کو ایک بروتھل کی صورت میں چلا رہے ہیں اور وہ کیونکہ غکیز اور کسی ..... نطفے ہیں اس واسطے وہ اس ملک سے کرپشن ختم ہی نہیں ہونے دیتے کیونکہ وہ خود جسم فروشی اور کرپشن کی غلیظ پیدا وار ہیں لعنت ایسے ہر جسم فروش پر جو کرپشن ختم کرنے میں رکاوٹ دال کر کرپٹ لوگوں کو اپنی ما کا خصم بناتے ہیں

اؤۓ رانیا ، تو کیا سمجھ رہا ہے یہ الیکشن عمران خان نے بوٹ چمکائے بغیر ہی جیت لیے ہیں ، اعجاز شاہ، شیدا ٹلی، نسیم فروغ ، شیخ حفیظ ، عاصم باجوہ ، یہ سارے لوٹے بونگی جہیز میں جی ایچ کیو سے لایا ہے ، پاشا سے ملاقاتیں کیا ملک کی سیکیورٹی سے متعلق ہوتی تھیں ۔ انتخابی عمل کو گھنٹوں معطل رکھنا کیا عمران کی نقش بندی کے لیے کیا گیا تھا ۔ سارے ملک کو علم ہے بونگی نے بڑے بڑے بوٹ چاٹے ہیں بلکہ نگلے ہیں تب ہی تو ریڑھ کی ھڈی میں جیلو ڈلوا کر آیا ہے ۔

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)

اؤۓ رانیا ، تو کیا سمجھ رہا ہے یہ الیکشن عمران خان نے بوٹ چمکائے بغیر ہی جیت لیے ہیں ، اعجاز شاہ، شیدا ٹلی، نسیم فروغ ، شیخ حفیظ ، عاصم باجوہ ، یہ سارے لوٹے بونگی جہیز میں جی ایچ کیو سے لایا ہے ، پاشا سے ملاقاتیں کیا ملک کی سیکیورٹی سے متعلق ہوتی تھیں ۔ انتخابی عمل کو گھنٹوں معطل رکھنا کیا عمران کی نقش بندی کے لیے کیا گیا تھا ۔ سارے ملک کو علم ہے بونگی نے بڑے بڑے بوٹ چاٹے ہیں بلکہ نگلے ہیں تب ہی تو ریڑھ کی ھڈی میں جیلو ڈلوا کر آیا ہے ۔
If this is the only wa y to be a Prime Minister and the way you wrote 100% that How IK became PM, than why you do not became PM by licking even sollow the army shoes..?????

Zaidi Qasim

If this is the only wa y to be a Prime Minister and the way you wrote 100% that How IK became PM, than why you do not became PM by licking even sollow the army shoes..?????

I don't lick the Boots .Not everybody is Bongi Khan . It takes a lot to be able to bent like him to be able to acquire the power.

concern_paki

Achha an yeh naam nihaad Muslim countries like UAE, SAUDIA, QATAR, OMAN , KUWAIT KA BERA GHARAQ HONAY LAGA HUWA HAI SAB WAPAS OONTON PAR AAYEN GE AUR APNI AUQAAT PAR BHI, YEHI INKA SABAQ HAI

stargazer

Justice ? You mean sahiwal incident ?
I mean Model town massacre, Mulk sanvaroo karaz utaroo, TT scandel, Billionaires without business paploo ghabloo, Dawn leaks architect, Sajjan Jindal's hosts, Modi the Hindu Hitler's best friends from Jati Umra, etc etc.

stargazer

Of course every one knows what their experience has been, thus they beleive that every one does the same.

Zaidi Qasim

Only canine use smell like that, Humans must use all senses including common sense and fair sense.
Once you have been through the Fuji fertile land , you always smell from miles. There is not much worth of spending time on already known lickers.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I mean Model town massacre, Mulk sanvaroo karaz utaroo, TT scandel, Billionaires without business paploo ghabloo, Dawn leaks architect, Sajjan Jindal's hosts, Modi the Hindu Hitler's best friends from Jati Umra, etc etc.

And the sahiwal massacre as well ? Correct ?

stargazer

And the sahiwal massacre as well ? Correct ?
First things first, Sahival incident was not ordered by the CM or directed by the law minister.
In your pathetic attempts to defame you have forgotten what is justice, but then who is your leader! Truth will come out and your akaas will be held accountable, not tit4tat but just plain justice.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
First things first, Sahival incident was not ordered by the CM or directed by the law minister.
In your pathetic attempts to defame you have forgotten what is justice, but then who is your leader! Truth will come out and your akaas will be held accountable, not tit4tat but just plain justice.

So what were all those speeches by Ministers etc in national assembly that we will serve justice to those poor victims ? And that pm upon return to the country will provide justice ASAP no matter what ? I Believe there was a tweet by pm too .

Hussain1967

I don't lick the Boots .Not everybody is Bongi Khan . It takes a lot to be able to bent like him to be able to acquire the power.

So, my friend! How Nawaz twice became CM (85,88)and thrice became PM ( 90,97,2013). Power of vote? And the rest came through boot-polishing? IK had one or two meetings with Pasha, but Shehbaz ( right hand of Nawaz and the then CM Punjab) and Nisar had about a dozen meetings with the boss of Pasha from 2008-13. Yes, I am talking about their meetings with General Kiyani. All this can’t happen without tacit support of Nawaz himself. And don’t forget what PMLN did for the extension of General Bajwa. It was the boot-polishing of the highest degree from Nawaz-Shehbaz duo.

So, if you have to condemn Imran and his party by using a yardstick, you will have to condemn Nawaz/Shehbaz by using that same yardstick.

Actually, there is a problem with my anti-establishment friends. They are one-dimensional. They are able to find every good in their (perceived) anti-establishment party/person and they find everything bad about their ( perceived) pro-establishment party/person. I condemn every leader who does boot-polishing be it Imran, Nawaz, Shehbaz, or Zardari. I am not tout of any of these when it comes to my principles.

I consider Imran better than Nawaz and Zardari only on one ground. His financial integrity. Yes, he too has started showing some leniency towards his friends/ministers, but he still is 100 times better than Nawaz and Zardari who built their own business empires using government powers.

Pakistan anti-establishment people forgive/condone wrongdoings of the highest order of those leaders who they perceive are anti-establishment. Precisely, this is the point at which I seriously disagree with them. Rest, I am fully supportive of civilian supremacy, audit of defence budget , and putting an end to the business empire of Armed Forces.

Zaidi Qasim

So, my friend! How Nawaz twice became CM (85,88)and thrice became PM ( 90,97,2013). Power of vote? And the rest came through boot-polishing? IK had one or two meetings with Pasha, but Shehbaz ( right hand of Nawaz and the then CM Punjab) and Nisar had about a dozen meetings with the boss of Pasha from 2008-13. Yes, I am talking about their meetings with General Kiyani. All this can’t happen without tacit support of Nawaz himself. And don’t forget what PMLN did for the extension of General Bajwa. It was the boot-polishing of the highest degree from Nawaz-Shehbaz duo.

So, if you have to condemn Imran and his party by using a yardstick, you will have to condemn Nawaz/Shehbaz by using that same yardstick.

Actually, there is a problem with my anti-establishment friends. They are one-dimensional. They are able to find every good in their (perceived) anti-establishment party/person and they find everything bad about their ( perceived) pro-establishment party/person. I condemn every leader who does boot-polishing be it Imran, Nawaz, Shehbaz, or Zardari. I am not tout of any of these when it comes to my principles.

I consider Imran better than Nawaz and Zardari only on one ground. His financial integrity. Yes, he too has started showing some leniency towards his friends/ministers, but he still is 100 times better than Nawaz and Zardari who built their own business empires using government powers.

Pakistan anti-establishment people forgive/condone wrongdoings of the highest order of those leaders who they perceive are anti-establishment. Precisely, this is the point at which I seriously disagree with them. Rest, I am fully supportive of civilian supremacy, audit of defence budget , and putting an end to the business empire of Armed Forces.

What difference does it make if I don't condemn the NS or PMLN at this time ? Did you not find enough people condemning them for whatever reasons ? My stance is equally condemning those who still take the ladder provided by the Boots to come in to power . I am still against those who allowed Boots to interfere in civilian Jurisdictions and created enough space for Boots to manage the civilian affairs .

I strongly believe that Establishment is the main cause of most of our problems whether it stems from supporting corrupt politicians , forcefully managing the civilian affairs and stubbornly resisting the financial auditing of their budget and poking nose in to foreign policy which is entirely civilian jurisdiction . They have enough financial resources to spend money internally to buy the Judges, force them to provide them the decisions they want and they have enough gun power to threaten , abduct and kidnap people who oppose them openly .

I would have more faith on this so called accountability process, had I not seen the manipulation and biased stand of our judiciary, Nab and other institutions who merged together on one point agenda against one family and one politician. I have no faith whatsoever with this tarnish process of accountability which runs mock of our intelligence and which is stage to malign the opposition leaders and save those who take refugee in joining the Governemnt which was formed to support stooge like IK

I was once a staunch supporter of IK and kept the same views about his financial integrity as you do, till I saw the Niazi offshore company and the shamble of the court drama to absolve him of any crimes regarding his finance and his money laundering . The process of accountability fell short when it comes to probe his funnelling of money using a friend to finance his house in Bali Gala and yet , no one known much about the whole sordid deal how his money got transferred from his former wife through his friend ...

I also witnessed our jokers court and its proceeding in which he was declared Sadiq and Ameen and the court rushed to quash his case against his illegible activities regarding his affair in the past

I would have not supported NS , had the proceeding of the court would have been transparent , fair and equal footing . He was definitely made a victim of his resistance against Boots and their encroachment on civilian affairs and supremacy. NS is not a saint , neither IK is an angel. Both have their own shortfalls. But I can see how IK is taking his personal vengeance against NS and using every dirty trick in the book to not only malign him but also using his puppet force on SM to disgrace his daughter and his decease wife.
When politicians start to slid the mud at each other, the establishment love to fuel the fire and make sure that fire continue to burn for their vested interests . IK doesn't know that what goes around comes around . It is just a matter of time when things start to catch up. This is the sad reality of Pakistani politics.

Last edited:

stargazer

So what were all those speeches by Ministers etc in national assembly that we will serve justice to those poor victims ? And that pm upon return to the country will provide justice ASAP no matter what ? I Believe there was a tweet by pm too .
If you are hell-bent upon looking for reasons to criticize, you will find plenty. More joy to you.
Assalam-u-alaikum.