عمران خان نااہلی کی درخواست خارج

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1044102331707674624
42448072_2188073701466103_5166792953544310784_n.jpg

42432916_2188073714799435_96922774622175232_n.jpg

Dn1jJo6XoAAFrLm.jpg:large

Dn1jOENXgAALBb0.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/x/status/1044097941739376640 https://twitter.com/x/status/1044098079459291136 https://twitter.com/x/status/1044098418862362624 https://twitter.com/x/status/1044098654800408576

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
becharay Iftikhar ch.. her jagah zaleel hota hai...
this can be seen as a trailor for the appeal of NS in SC..
but if NAB prosecute it correctly..
bahut beray herami NAB main bhi bhaitay hain..

thinking

Mera khial ha ke Ch.Itkhar ko samjh aa gae thi ke is petition ka anjam bura hona ha.ur ye chapter will closed for ever..Is Lia is application ko wapas Lia gia.SC nee khud reject nahi kia.. application wapas lenay par case proceed nahi howa..ab do teen hi reasons ho Sakti Hain..Abhi in logo ko idea tha ke petition straight way reject ho Jaya gi.is Lia as pressure tool..is ko munasab waqt ke Lia pending rakha Jaya over IK..Ya is ko Kisi aur judge or court Mien paish kia Jaya Jahan apna judge betha ho..Ya phir CJ ke retire honey ya mulk ke hallaat Mien koi big change anay par isay phir proceed kia Jaya...

Last edited:

thinking

I want this case to be proceed by the petitioner..so it's can be settled forever..But petitioner and behind the petitioner Ch.Ifkhar played the clever game.Wait and see where this petition will again proceed..Ch.Iftlhar knew..CJ and SC top judges are now in bold mode...and they will finish this case within days...

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I want this case to be proceed by the petitioner..so it's can be settled forever..But petitioner and behind the petitioner Ch.Ifkhar played the clever game.Wait and see where this petition will again proceed..Ch.Iftlhar knew..CJ and SC top judges are now in bold mode...and they will finish this case within days...
Agreed. I think someone in PTI should do it himself..

Iftikhar Ch is waiting for the right time to file the case again.

Next CJ is Asif Saeed Khosa, so no hope. After that Justice Gulzar, again no hope.. after that Qazi Faiz Isa.. NS's paltu kutta.. he will certainly entertain this petition and will pass the order against Imran Khan..

Someone should file a petition and take it to the review stage of SC, after that, it will be closed for ever.

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)

Next CJ is Asif Saeed Khosa, so no hope. After that Justice Gulzar, again no hope.. after that Qazi Faiz Isa.. NS's paltu kutta.. he will certainly entertain this petition and will pass the order against Imran Khan..

Someone should file a petition and take it to the review stage of SC, after that, it will be closed for ever.

regardless who ever brings this in to court this can not be proved unless that girl herself dsnt make claim .. and as far as i know that haramzadies (rehams) thoko lawyer in england tried to contact once trayan and she not only humiliated him but warned him that in future if he tried to contact him she will press charges .. he then fall in her feet and run away begging pardon .

thinking

Me also agreed about Qazi faiz issa...CJ and next in line CJ should start taking highly honest.. intelligent clean judges from HC to SC..so when current SC judges batch is retired..new fresh..good judges ready to take over..The known corrupt and political backing judges either leaves them to retire on the same position or put thiers incompetent in question in JC..Thiers are a lots lower courts judges are proved corrupt.politic mind..I don't know how they through out from judiciary..??

thinking

regardless who ever brings this in to court this can not be proved unless that girl herself dsnt make claim .. and as far as i know that haramzadies (rehams) thoko lawyer in england tried to contact once trayan and she not only humiliated him but warned him that in future if he tried to contact him she will press charges .. he then fall in her feet and run away begging pardon .

Yes it's may be the case...but why we giving Ch.Iftkhar and his Co partner Shareef Mafias chances to put this case again and try to dragged this case so long to give masala to IK opponent ,medias Mafias??.Babar Awan..Bukhari should find the way to proceed this case in SC to finish this forever..

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes it's may be the case...but why we giving Ch.Iftkhar and his Co partner Shareef Mafias chances to put this case again and try to dragged this case so long to give masala to IK opponent ,medias Mafias??.Babar Awan..Bukhari should find the way to proceed this case in SC to finish this forever..
you are not getting my point . until some one accepts the ownership the person who accuse some one has to provide the proof . in this case even if imran khan agree to trail it unless that girl dsnt give permission to have her dna tested with khan which is even not acceptable in pakistani courts thanks to zombie mullah... then they have to provide 4 witnesses who have seen the pump action . this case can only be tried in shariyat court and shariyat dsnt even accept dna as evidence even if they do how they will ask taryan to give her d n a ....... no chance .. middle finger

thinking

you are not getting my point . until some one accepts the ownership the person who accuse some one has to provide the proof . in this case even if imran khan agree to trail it unless that girl dsnt give permission to have her dna tested with khan which is even not acceptable in pakistani courts thanks to zombie mullah... then they have to provide 4 witnesses who have seen the pump action . this case can only be tried in shariyat court and shariyat dsnt even accept dna as evidence even if they do how they will ask taryan to give her d n a ....... no chance .. middle finger

Interesting things you told about DNA..Did our Mullahs totally brainless as such that level they don't know the reality of DNA in modern era??
I just went through the details of today hearing... Today judges observed that as they opened the file of this case..they saw this case was filled in 2017..while that time NA has been finished and a new NA and it's fresh members are elected..then certainly judges asked the petitioner who is also a lawyer.. Do you still want this case to be proceed??
Pettitioner straight way told the judges that he is withdrawing his petition...
And last week....a petition has been filed against IK nomination papers on that ground ..IK didn't mentioned in his family members a daughter..this petition is in IK alone retaining seat from Mianwali..

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Pakistanis have to think, this slimy man was their CJ. He once upon a time, tried to gain the sympathies of the whole nation.
Those who were on his "Band Wagon" , actually driving the band wagon and telling the nation "Dharti hogi maa ke jaise" are still supporting the criminals like Zardari who has rapped the dhirty maa "Pakistan" like nothing seen in this world. But this criminal who is called "Moaziz" by our Pakistani prostitute media, is still not only supporting and working under Zardari but taking court cases from people like Malik Riaz who is a partner with Zardari in the rape of "Dharti Maa" Pakistan.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
You don't realize the power of a$$hole judges.. if a judge can say that what's the crime if Maryam has presented a fake trust deed in SC.. then you should expect anything from these judges.

thinking

You don't realize the power of a$$hole judges.. if a judge can say that what's the crime if Maryam has presented a fake trust deed in SC.. then you should expect anything from these judges.

Yes true...We all still can't believe a justice level..saying that presenting a take documents in front of higher courts..is not a illegal....it's legal....a common man can't digust that how Justice did this...??

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Supreme Court on Monday returns a petition seeking disqualification of Prime Minister Imran Khan for not being sadiq (truthful) and ameen (righteous), and on other grounds.

A three-judge bench headed by Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar rejected the petition on the grounds that the plea — filed at a time when Khan had not been elected prime minister — had become infructuous.

The court ruled that the petition seeking Khan's disqualification as an MNA was filed during the term of the previous National Assembly, which has now completed its tenure.

"The application has already been rendered ineffective," observed Justice Ijazul Ahsan.

See: Imran Khan: Creating the biggest political storm of the year

The petitioner's counsel informed the bench that they had filed an application of a similar nature in a high court as well.

At this, the bench informed him that the petitioner had the full right to approach any other legal forum with his plea.

The court subsequently dismissed the application after the petitioner's counsel said he was withdrawing it.

The petition was filed by Barrister Danyal Chaudhry in May last year soon after the apex court had constituted a six-member Joint Investigation Team (JIT) to probe allegations of corruption against then prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and had been pending before the court since then, Dawn reported.

The petitioner was seeking a special oath for the JIT members to protect them from getting influenced by the speeches of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan.

The petition filed through Advocate Quasain Faisal Mufti had requested the apex court to restrain Khan from activities which could influence the minds of the JIT members because his speeches and press releases could prejudice the investigation team. It also feared that if Khan was not stopped from making political statements, it might allegedly result in derailment of democracy — a process running successfully and smoothly for a decade.

The petition had also requested the SC to order the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) not to allow broadcast by the electronic media of any material which jeopardised the sovereignty, integrity and solidarity of Pakistan and well-being and prosperity of the people of Pakistan.

The petitioner was of the opinion that people could not afford any turmoil or turbulence at this juncture when the country and its people were trying to bridge the trust and peace deficit, which over the years developed due to unbridled waves of terrorism that had lessened after remarkable efforts by the country’s armed forces, but not yet completely overcome.

It recalled that due to the PTI’s 2014 sit-in in Islamabad, the Chinese president had deferred his visit to Pakistan, resulting in jeopardising different projects pertaining to the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor because of political uncertainty that negatively impacted the country’s financial markets. The foreign exchange reserves had also declined considerably as a result, it argued.

The petition alleged that Khan was making speeches to undermine the Panama Papers case judgement and further influence the expected outcome of the JIT investigation. In some of his statements, it said, Khan was making allegations against different institutions including but not limited to those who were bestowed upon with the responsibility to investigate the allegations as ordered by the SC.

The petition alleged that the conduct of Khan amounted to destabilising the government and hampered the functioning of the federal government by weakening its writ and thus destabilising the confidence of the government in making decisions in respect of national and international affairs.

Besides other things, the petition had sought disqualification of Khan for not disclosing his alleged loved child Tyrian White in his nomination papers for the general elections.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1434710/sc-returns-petition-seeking-pm-imran-khans-disqualification