عمران خان تو بک سکتا ہے ، میں نہیں: حسان نیازی

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What was his response when Mr Bush ordered Gen Musharraf? Also why he is sitting in UAE if not coward?
He is wise n Bold. He is not Bawla who stopped NATO and lick back own sputum.
He knew what is strength of USA n What is Pakistani Kanra Paindooooo Judiciary is?
You were bawla blocked NATO what happened
Seeked PHC to give verdict to open the route when try to ask Obama please accept our unconditional opening of Route , he said get lost refused to give appointment to Zardari.

Okara

He knew what is strength of USA n What is Pakistani Kanra Paindooooo Judiciary is?
Seeked PHC to give verdict to open the route when try to ask Obama please accept our unconditional opening of Route , he said get lost refused to give appointment to Zardari.
Wah Wah.....

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کوے(حسان) کی کائیں کائیں ..... اور شہباز(خان) کی پرواز
دونوں کی حقیقت مسلمہ .... اور کسی تعارف کی محتاج نہیں

aneeskhan

Why did Arabs give millions to buy him properties?
Also the corrupts u are talking about came to power because of his NRO.
Arabs know much better to Pakistanis as all corruption route is through ME to UK or Europe.So their support to Musharraf was just acknowledgement that a rare variety in Pakistan is honest.
Musharraf paid those Qarz what was not Wajib for him.
Without any publicity he sold his property from Army n donated in Ehsas Program from his illness bed.
Baqaul Sheikh Rasheed To Mujeeb Shami I seen all rulers From Ayub to Imran but among them there is no match of honesty of Musharraf. Now Musharraf is worthless for me but it is truth,

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

From your written english seems like you are not very educated?

Zaroori hai English main likhna. Nahi aati toh apni patwarri zabaan istimaal karo

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Completely nonsense.
Malik Riaz ke police ha, Waleel hain judges apnay hain Malik Riaz ka ke ek phone call he kafi ha.
Woh keyoon deal karay ga. Keya Malik Riaz ka Ess niazi sey yeh Uzma khan sey koe muqabala hu sakta ha??

aneeskhan

Soon you will know he the Hassan Niazi is the number one dealer not different from rest.
Just Read his face and Voice variation of Ain Bain Shain.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't have anything against this guy but its a civil family case- not a national security issue that government needs to get involved. There may be aggrieved parties on both sides but doesn't merit a national debate. Needs to be dealt in islamic manner by the parties themselves. Period