عمران خان اگر انہیں اوپننگ دے دیں ! عمار چوہدری

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
24234_56165545.jpg

https://dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/ammar-chaudhry/2018-08-14/24234/56165545

free_man

MPA (400+ posts)
چیمہ صاحب کے بھائی ن کے ایم این اے تھے اور شائد ہیں بھی. اندر سے پکا نونی ہے. ان کی ایک ہی مہارت ہے کوئی مچھر مارے تو اس کو توپ کے گولے سے اڑا دو. ان کی علمی اور عقلی مہارت کا عالم یہ ہے کہ وہ ووکیشنل ٹریننگ کے کنٹری ہیڈ ہیں اور مارکیٹ کا انکو اتنا علم ہے کہ صحافی کو پوچھ رہے ہیں کا کونسا کورس کرکے طالب علم پیسے کما سکتے ہیں.

میڈیا نے اپنے کچھ بت بنا لئے ہیں جن کی پوجا ہر ایک آسانی سے کر لیتا ہے کیوں کہ کچھ نہ کچھ مواد ان پر پہلے ہی موجود ہوتا ہے. کالم لکھنے کے لیے کسی تحقیق کی ضرورت نہیں

سیاست کے بعد سب سے زیادہ گند میڈیا میںہے کسی عمران کو ادھر بھی آنا چاہیے

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes.i also heard Z Chema is a credible and dedicated person..He has huge experience in Gov departments..Umer saif is highly educated person..We have many highly honest.. intelligent.. educated person in all Gov departments..but becoz of Nawaz... Zardari Mafias..either they put in khodey line or don't come to in lame light and thiers credit snach by thiers corrupt seniors..

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
چیمہ صاحب کے بھائی ن کے ایم این اے تھے اور شائد ہیں بھی. اندر سے پکا نونی ہے. ان کی ایک ہی مہارت ہے کوئی مچھر مارے تو اس کو توپ کے گولے سے اڑا دو. ان کی علمی اور عقلی مہارت کا عالم یہ ہے کہ وہ ووکیشنل ٹریننگ کے کنٹری ہیڈ ہیں اور مارکیٹ انکو اتنا علم ہے کہ صحافی کو پوچھ رہے ہیں کا کونسا کورس کرکے طالب علم پیسے کما سکتے ہیں. میڈیا نے اپنے کچھ بت بنا لئے ہیں جن کی پوجا ہر کو آسانی سے کر لیتا ہے کیوں کہ کچھ نہ کچھ مواد ان پر پہلے ہی موجود ہوتا ہے. کالم لکھنے کے لیے کسی تحقیق کی ضرورت نہیں. سیاست کے بعد سب سے زیادہ گند میڈیا میں کسی عمران کو ادھر بھی آنا چاہیے.

Mera nahi khial ke proper investigation ke Bina Kisi par ungli uthani chahay..Nawaz.Zardari Mafias ke itna arsa power mein rehtey howay bhi aj har gov ke department m honest.. credible log majod hain..ur khamoshi se side par reh Kar kaam kartey rehtey hain..They just need a sincere ..Gov...then they can show thiers abilities..

Eyeaan

The crooks like Zulfiqar Cheema ought to be avoided.
He is the guy who openly supported and campaigned for Nawaz and sang songs of Shewbaz Sharif's good governance. He wrote several baseless stories to malign army to help Nawaz in his corruption case. He wrote against khan and PTI in dharna days as well.
All cronies of Nawaz should now take rest; their game is over.

Last edited:

shafali

It's obvious Zulfiqar Cheema (whoever he is) has paid this lifafa journalist in a lifafa.

Bayazeed Yaldrum

Voter (50+ posts)
It seems that this guy is trying to pitch Iftikhar Cheema to IK for a post. not sure about the credibility of Iftikhar Cheema
I am unable to understand... same Guy. Iftikhar Ceema. Imagine Ex-IG/DIG Police. He was made head of vocational training institute. Whats common between two and why in first world we dont see such experiments.

Why dont we try MS (Medical Superintendent) to lead a Division of Railway. Its same mentality, Army Officers are good managers. Then I believe all the fortune 50 companies must have Ex-Military personnel in such posts.....

Read between the line.....

Rambler

Yes.i also heard Z Chema is a credible and dedicated person..He has huge experience in Gov departments..Umer saif is highly educated person..We have many highly honest.. intelligent.. educated person in all Gov departments..but becoz of Nawaz... Zardari Mafias..either they put in khodey line or don't come to in lame light and thiers credit snach by thiers corrupt seniors..

Z Cheema is so highly credible and dedicated that he calls up a columnist to explain to him how freelancing works. Umer saif is highly educated. Where in the world 'highly educated' people with no experience made heads of important departments. Education just gives you an entry level job and that too after a selection process, This idiot Umer hit a jackpot when sharif made him head of the PITB. That's how this mafia worked - Give important positions to young and non deserving people who can then be so obliged to do their dirty work. Also professionals are not like politicians who are known to everyone. There is no dearth of highly qualified, experienced Pakistanis with great track record who can really help build the human capital of the country and turn it into a knowledge economy.

Last edited:

zalirmian

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ صحافی آج کل پی ٹی آئی اور عمران کو مشورے ایسے دے رہے ہیں کہ عمران دودھ پیتا بچہ ہے اور ابھی ابھی اپنے والد یا والدہ کی وجہ سے اسمبلی اور سیاست میں آیا ہے اور اُسے کچھ پتہ نہیں کہ پاکستان میں کرپشن کیا بھاؤ بک رہی ہے۔ جناب تھوڑا اور صبر کر لیں عمران کو آپ سے زیادہ فکر ہے پاکستان کی آپ صحافی تو کالم لکھ کر اُس کی اجرت جیب میں ڈال کر پھل اور سبزیاں لے کر گھر جا کر کل کے کالم کی فکر تک سوچ رکھتے ہیں لیکن کپتان کو اللہ نے پاکستان کے مستقبل کی ذمہ داری دی ہے اِس لیے ملکی صحافت کریں نہ کہ کسی کی سفارش۔

bedaar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Z Cheema is so highly credible and dedicated that he calls up a columnist to explain to him how freelancing works. Umer saif is highly educated. Where in the world 'highly educated' people with no experience made heads of important departments. Education just gives you an entry level job and that too after a selection process, This idiot Umer hit a jackpot when sharif made him head of the PITB. That's how this mafia worked - Give important positions to young and non deserving people who can then be so obliged to do their dirty work. Also professionals are not like politicians who are known to everyone. There is no dearth of highly qualified, experienced Pakistanis with great track record who can really help build the human capital of the country and turn it into a knowledge economy.
Umer Saif was my senior at lums who went for a phd at cambridge and returned as a doctor before even my graduation. The guy is a wizard and IK needs a guy like him.

Rambler

Umer Saif was my senior at lums who went for a phd at cambridge and returned as a doctor before even my graduation. The guy is a wizard and IK needs a guy like him.

He may be a wizard to you but the world does not work like this. Even a very competent person has to start at the lowest rung and work his way to the top. Nowhere in the world a big organisation like PITB is handed over to a person with just some teaching experience at a Pakistani university. This person does not even have a good research track record let alone the skill and know how to develop the IT infrastructure in a tailored fashion. As I said previously professionals are not famous as politicians but there are plenty around especially in foreign countries. PTI has to yank out all these good for nothing, high paid so called wizards out and put professional management in place to introduce any reforms. Education and building of knowledge economy is the most important step in making the country viable and thrive in this age of ever increasing competition and flux. I hope there is a person around IK who knows how to differentiate between a good for nothing Cambridge graduate and some one with a vision to transform the digital landscape of Pakistan.

jani1

اس چیمے کا تو شاید فلاسرہ بھی فین ہے۔۔۔
اور جس کا وہ فین ہو تو۔۔۔

Eyeaan

Wizard? Indeed. A rapid Phd. rather reflects upon lack of real depth of his research work and the choice of an easy topic.
I'm not much acquainted with British system (or even with IT research) so I'll rather comment regarding the hard sciences. In British/European system, true research is in postdoc phase and their average time of PhD. is significantly lower compared with American one. The true wizard students are prepared for research and teaching and offered postdoc afterwards; and of course they take comparatively longer to complete their studies. A good research institution quickly gets rid of the ambitious or low caliber students. What is his postdoc work for to qualify or merit for anything much?

In any case, how come a fresh Phd. qualifies/deserves to head a department or knows to help construct the knowledge infrastructure at national level. There are so many with highest degrees but to reach to the top either one has to engage in real research work or has to go the grind in private sector for decades to merit a top position. Bur unfortunately in Pak, it is whim or the rulers or connections or chaploosi that really determines the merit.

bedaar

Wizard? Indeed. A rapid Phd. rather reflects upon lack of real depth of his research work and the choice of an easy topic.
I'm not much acquainted with British system (or even with IT research) so I'll rather comment regarding the hard sciences. In British/European system, true research is in postdoc phase and their average time of PhD. is significantly lower compared with American one. The true wizard students are prepared for research and teaching and offered postdoc afterwards; and of course they take comparatively longer to complete their studies. A good research institution quickly gets rid of the ambitious or low caliber students. What is his postdoc work for to qualify or merit for anything much?

In any case, how come a fresh Phd. qualifies/deserves to head a department or knows to help construct the knowledge infrastructure at national level. There are so many with highest degrees but to reach to the top either one has to engage in real research work or has to go the grind in private sector for decades to merit a top position. Bur unfortunately in Pak, it is whim or the rulers or connections or chaploosi that really determines the merit.
I have been earning very well for over a decade but this guy is out of my league. Been a PTI supporter my whole life but when a guy like me says that this guy is worth all the posts and salaries, you gotta admit it lol

bedaar

He may be a wizard to you but the world does not work like this. Even a very competent person has to start at the lowest rung and work his way to the top. Nowhere in the world a big organisation like PITB is handed over to a person with just some teaching experience at a Pakistani university. This person does not even have a good research track record let alone the skill and know how to develop the IT infrastructure in a tailored fashion. As I said previously professionals are not famous as politicians but there are plenty around especially in foreign countries. PTI has to yank out all these good for nothing, high paid so called wizards out and put professional management in place to introduce any reforms. Education and building of knowledge economy is the most important step in making the country viable and thrive in this age of ever increasing competition and flux. I hope there is a person around IK who knows how to differentiate between a good for nothing Cambridge graduate and some one with a vision to transform the digital landscape of Pakistan.
He knows his work and he is good at it. I have been a PTI supporter my whole life and I say this guy is worth it. PTI and Pakistan needs guys like Umer Saif. End of story.

Eyeaan

I have been earning very well for over a decade but this guy is out of my league. Been a PTI supporter my whole life but when a guy like me says that this guy is worth all the posts and salaries, you gotta admit it lol
You are right. As you know him personally, you assessment really counts while my comment was in general.