عثمان بزدار وزیراعظم کو نہیں مراد علی شاہ کو فالو کر رہے ہے- اینکر عمران

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
based on personal experience, Buzdar knows that PM House works on instructions from a rusty old granny and her 3 Jinns

while, good or bad, atleast CM Sindh is trying to manage this biggest pandemic of human history

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
based on personal experience, Buzdar knows that PM House works on instructions from a rusty old granny and her 3 Jinns

while, good or bad, atleast CM Sindh is trying to manage this biggest pandemic of human history
Haha..No doubt Murad Ali Shah is a miracle CM. He buys 100 kits.....and Ebra Ka Dabra....
they become 10,000......WOW...?

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oi CHUTTIYA.. Murad Ali Shah the financier of Dakoo Zardaree during Baldia town should be in jail or hanged.

299 poor burnt ALIVE Pakistanis.. By PPP.

Omni group faloodah account..

You mother effers hatred OF PM due to IK fuc#ing Baadmashia and the criminal Judges who do not render justice.

MURAD GANDOWAH CO GOLI MAROO.

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
very soon ..............................these Yootias will be faced with a biggest decision of their life i.e, continue support the self delusional Messiah or listen to the cries of COVID 19 patients

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
List3
very soon ..............................these Yootias will be faced with a biggest decision of their life i.e, continue support the self delusional Messiah or listen to the cries of COVID 19 patients
Listen Jahil phatwariya of Tawaif Mrs Qatri.. New ID ? DEATH TO NAWAZ LOHAAR IN U K.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ask not what Youthias will decide? Ask what you will decide, continue supporting the corrupt elite?.. or try to get rid of them to save your country?