عام پاکستانی کا استعمال : روف کلاسرا

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
24530_83111651.jpg

https://dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/rauf-kalsra/2018-09-14/24530/83111651

shafali

Klasra is a devious man. He starts by criticising previous governments who had been in power for decades and then puts Asad Umar in the same category who's had less than a month in his new job.

khan0786

Senator (1k+ posts)
THis guy deserve some respect, he Talks with facts and figures, good job klasra, I hope this new government take this corruption issue seriously but looks like most of the corrupt people are already in government,,
Let’s wait and see

PIND-WALA

He is right. I am against this donations gor dam. Why dont they recover the money from the thief's and tax defaulters. Why ordinary folks have to pay all the time.

pkpatriot

Klasra is doing one thing right pointing out some corrupt practices but he is doing the many things wrong discouraging the people to donate, demoralizing the people, trying to malign the govt. on assumptions and comparing last corrupt govts with few days old govt.
Don't know he is journalist or a psychopath.

Shareef_Aadmi

MPA (400+ posts)
BTW Rauf Klasra ko bhee agar PM bana diya jai to yeh bhee wahee karay ga jo doosray kartay hai. Fence kee doosree taraf baith kar batain karna aasan hota hai, jab aap is taraf aajatay hain to situation doosree hotee hai. Govt ko chalanay kay liyaee paisay kee zaroorat hotee hai. Logoon say paisay nikalna asaan nahee hai. Ya to aap adalat band kar dain aur Saudi arab model par amal karain, ya phir legal tareeqay par amal karain. Lagal Tareeqa lenay par time pagta hai, Rauf Sahab jo aql kul hain, un say is baat kee tawaqo nahee kee jasakte hai.

Shareef_Aadmi

MPA (400+ posts)
He is right. I am against this donations gor dam. Why dont they recover the money from the thief's and tax defaulters. Why ordinary folks have to pay all the time.
Under current legal system, you cannot recover money from these looters and big corporations. They know the loopholes in the system and have people like Aitizaz, Mahmood khan, Shahid Hamid behind them to fight their cases. Unless you do extensive judicial reforms (which is impossible under current govt - due to lack of majority in National Assembly and Senate)., it will not be a right way of approach. My recommendation is to bring Army back in power, screw democracy for 5-10 years, use danda to recover looted money using KSA model, build dams and other instituitions and then bring back the democaracy (to ddestroy it again!!!!).

PIND-WALA

Under current legal system, you cannot recover money from these looters and big corporations. They know the loopholes in the system and have people like Aitizaz, Mahmood khan, Shahid Hamid behind them to fight their cases. Unless you do extensive judicial reforms (which is impossible under current govt - due to lack of majority in National Assembly and Senate)., it will not be a right way of approach. My recommendation is to bring Army back in power, screw democracy for 5-10 years, use danda to recover looted money using KSA model, build dams and other instituitions and then bring back the democaracy (to ddestroy it again!!!!).
So basically ordinary folks just this screwing by a the govt again?