عاصم سلیم باجوہ کو ٹھوس دلائل کے ساتھ الزامات کا جواب دینا چاہیے، صدیق جان

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Musharraf was stupid duffer even living in Punjab for so long couldn’t qualify for Corruption License ( A born Gift for every Punjabi plus a born Oath Commissioner to issue Patriotic n Traitor certificates)
Very many good Punjabi’s like you Nur Khan Malik Meraj Khalid even with having valid Corruption License don’t use it.
I really appreciate you voice against corruption.
Anees Sahib
Pakistan is robbed by all not just Punjabi. If you are declaring all corrupts Punjabi then Musharraf, Altaf etc are all Punjabi.
Please tell me were is corruption looking at below?
Province​
Budget (Rs)​
Population​
Money Per Person​
Sindh​
1,240,000,000,000.00​
47,886,051.00​
25,894.81​
Punjab​
2,240,000,000,000.00​
110,012,442.00​
20,361.33​
Baluchistan​
470,000,000,000.00​
12,344,408.00​
38,073.92​
KPK​
920,000,000,000.00​
35,525,047.00​
25,897.22​

aneeskhan

Anees Sahib
Pakistan is robbed by all not just Punjabi. If you are declaring all corrupts Punjabi then Musharraf, Altaf etc are all Punjabi.
Province​
Budget (Rs)​
Population​
Money Per Person​
Sindh​
1,240,000,000,000.00​
47,886,051.00​
25,894.81​
Punjab​
2,240,000,000,000.00​
110,012,442.00​
20,361.33​
Baluchistan​
470,000,000,000.00​
12,344,408.00​
38,073.92​
KPK​
920,000,000,000.00​
35,525,047.00​
25,897.22​
Our Pathans are born with valid Drug n Ammunition License
Our Sindhis born with Valid Rishwat License
Our Baluch born with Valid Smuggling license
Our Muhajirs born with Valud Pan n Gutka License after MQM you can add Ucchaka Giri Bhatta Giri too.

aneeskhan

Anees Sahib
Province​
Budget (Rs)​
Population​
Money Per Person​
Sindh​
1,240,000,000,000.00​
47,886,051.00​
25,894.81​
Punjab​
2,240,000,000,000.00​
110,012,442.00​
20,361.33​
Baluchistan​
470,000,000,000.00​
12,344,408.00​
38,073.92​
KPK​
920,000,000,000.00​
35,525,047.00​
25,897.22​
This is great Almiya
5-10% Punjabi’s are black tags for hard working Mehnat Kash Jafa Kash My Great Punjabi’s.
But their stupidity they don’t recognise who are tainting their beautiful face like here you see
Majority protecting Asim Bajwa ?
If he explains clean give him Nishan e Haider , I will also support. Fact is that personality wise he is great rather I was fan
But for corruption no compromise.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz sons bought a two penny flat,just for this Nawaz was dismissed as PM

you are wrong my friend. Nawaz Sharif was not dismissed because of the flats.

As per Supreme Court's verdict, he was disqualified for not declaring a salary that he never received. Supreme court took help from black law dictionary instead of Pakistan's income tax laws to disqualify him. He was dismissed purely on technicalities.

Okara

This is great Almiya
5-10% Punjabi’s are black tags for hard working Mehnat Kash Jafa Kash My Great Punjabi’s.
But their stupidity they don’t recognise who are tainting their beautiful face like here you see
Majority protecting Asim Bajwa ?
If he explains clean give him Nishan e Haider , I will also support. Fact is that personality wise he is great rather I was fan
But for corruption no compromise.
You can blame Punjabi not educated but what has done by educated people of Karachi?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sure why not?
Well then you are less intelligent that I thought, anytime any nathu pathu makes any sort of baseless allegation towards you start running pole to pole trying to defend yourself?

Now multiply that by a 1000 times if you are a celebrity, famous person or high ranking official.

So according to you such a person's entire life, time and effort should be wasted fighting off allegations from sheeda rickshaywala, meeda denter, neefa painter so on and so forth.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well then you are less intelligent that I thought, anytime any nathu pathu makes any sort of baseless allegation towards you start running pole to pole trying to defend yourself?

Now multiply that by a 1000 times if you are a celebrity, famous person or high ranking official.

So according to you such a person's entire life, time and effort should be wasted fighting off allegations from sheeda rickshaywala, meeda denter, neefa painter so on and so forth.
This may be a breaking news for you but after some foolish tweets, Immi is planning to expect a resignation from Dodgy Bajwa ?

So, hold your saliva cz u will need it for a classic Spitt & Lick Drill that you are now master of. Recent changing narrative of Govt YouTubers is a reflection of that expectation

Okara

All I said, I am ready for investigation.
Keep in mind greater responsibility mean more accountability.
When we say to investigate Shareef family why not to investigate Bajwa? Why to make him above law?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
When we say to investigate Shareef family why not to investigate Bajwa?
On what basis should tax payer money and time of our govt institutions and its staff which also cost a lot of money should be spent on investigating him?

Okara

On what basis should tax payer money and time of our govt institutions and its staff which also cost a lot of money should be spent on investigating him?
Why we are spending money on Qazi Faiz Issa? Why we spent Tax Payers money on Nawaz and Zardari?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why we are spending money on Qazi Faiz Issa? Why we spent Tax Payers money on Nawaz and Zardari?
Are you this thick on purpose, for all these people there was credible proof against them. A exaggerated and unverified story with two unverified worse than qatri letter fuzzy fax copies so called documents done by one of Mir Shakeels darbari dogs on a dodgy website he created himself in no sense of the word qualifys as credible evidence.

Why can't you understand this one simple and clear point.

Bring credible evidence from a credible source and I will be the first one asking for Bajwas or anybody else's resignation and investigation. Until that time try to use your brains, common sense and develop some critical thinking skills.

Australian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Army Personals were never brought in Court and can never be brought in Pakistan.

How much damage Musharraf done to this country (MQM’s all bad deeds were done under his nose, Bugti killed and since then Balochistan is out of Army’s hand, Lal Masjid case- hundreds killer by own army, Waziristan and KPK’s shit operations paved the way for PTM and PTM likeminded people, 2 NROs made the country a fish Market, Parliament was twisted to serve him..... and much more).

Kamran Kiyani (Front man & the Brother of GENERAL KIYANI) took all of the corruption money oversea and No one is going to ask him even they have savvier allegation.

More and more

Perhta ja sharmata ja

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jab tak to is story ko lay kar India ka rtd Major bhonkh raha tha to tab to isay koi serious nahin lay raha tha.

Lakin ab jab ek Pakistani journalist nay yeh story cover ki hay to Bajwa sahib ko jawab dayna ho ga aur apnay appko clear kar k us journalist ko jhoota sabit karna ho ga.

Sirf yeh keh dayna ka propaganda hy is say kam nahin chale ga, almost saray Pakistani is story per nazer rakhay howay hain. Bajwa sahib ko clear karna ho ga.